Invest Like Pelosi or Soros

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
Hey everyone, my nephew knows this kid. They went to a very expensive private school. He got accepted to Harvard but then dropped out. Worked for a tech company or two but then invented this. It's brilliant. Want to see what Nancy Pelosi is buying or selling.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone, my nephew knows this kid. They went to a very expensive private school. He got accepted to Harvard but then dropped out. Worked for a tech company or two but then invented this. It's brilliant. Want to see what Nancy Pelosi is buying or selling?

Then you can copy and paste trades in 1 tap

View attachment 919548

Get lost, scammer.

The firm introduces a novel approach to investing by enabling users to easily replicate the investment strategies of emerging managers, well-known hedge funds, and public figures.

Harvard dropout from Troy bets on a Gen-Z trading trend — with backing from Dan Gilbert​

New app ‘Dub’ lets retail investors replicate the portfolios of high profile people and hedge funds​

Get lost, scammer.
I think it's cool I sort of know the guy. And I like his story PLUS I love the business. If you see Nancy or Mitch buying or selling stock, don't you think they know something?

Or Trump. You trust him right? Well what he buys will be on the app. You can invest like Trump if you're stupid enough to follow what he does. LOL

Or Soros or anyone else you accuse of insider trading. You can trade like them too now. What's the scam? Look at how you attack this young entrepreneur. Probably because he's Asian.

Dan Gilbert backs this kid. He quit Harvard and now will be a millionaire. We need more brilliant people like this in America you goober.

That's called insider trading, iddnit?

I'd hate jail

This would stop them from insider trading. Do you think Martha Stewart would have done insider trading if there was an app like this watching her every move?

This IS a new business. The kids going to be RICH off this app. A very easy way to buy stock and you can invest like Elon Musk. Just buy what he buys. Want to see his portfolio, I think it's public information. Nothing illegal about it.

Why is everyone being so negative about this cool new company?

Nothing illegal about this.

Most of the kids who went to his $25,000 a year private school are Republicans. The only reason this brilliant Asian would be a Democrat is because of how racist Republicans like you are towards Asians.

LOL! Can you link to a single "racist against Asians" post of mine, or are you just projecting again? Because I know you dislike anyone who isn't white.

LOL! Can you link to a single "racist against Asians" post of mine, or are you just projecting again? Because I know you dislike anyone who isn't white.
Anyone who writes DemoKKKrats is a white racist piece of shit. That's why I figure you're racist towards Asians.

Maybe I shouldn't have told you this kid was Asian.

I thought you cons would love this story.

a. Stop people like Pelosi from insider trading. We know they all do it. Now we can see what they are buying and when they are selling. What's the problem here?

b. He dropped out of college. He's an entrepreneur. I though you guys loved stories like this. Stories that prove you don't have to go to college to be successful. You just have to be brilliant.

I like what he said. In the future you will invest in people not companies. You should invest in Elon Musk and Trump since you love them so much. I would invest with Warren Buffet and Nancy Pelosi and the CEO's of the Fortune 500 companies. What are they investing in? I want that.

You buy stock in X and Trump Corp see where that gets you.

Anyone who writes DemoKKKrats is a white racist piece of shit. That's why I figure you're racist towards Asians.

Maybe I shouldn't have told you this kid was Asian.

I thought you cons would love this story.

a. Stop people like Pelosi from insider trading. We know they all do it. Now we can see what they are buying and when they are selling. What's the problem here?

b. He dropped out of college. He's an entrepreneur. I though you guys loved stories like this. Stories that prove you don't have to go to college to be successful. You just have to be brilliant.

I like what he said. In the future you will invest in people not companies. You should invest in Elon Musk and Trump since you love them so much. I would invest with Warren Buffet and Nancy Pelosi and the CEO's of the Fortune 500 companies. What are they investing in? I want that.

You buy stock in X and Trump Corp see where that gets you.

Are you confused about your party's history (and present) with the KKK?

Also, do you really think anyone would take investment advice from someone who thinks the Trump Corp. is public? LOL, you're a fucking moron.

And you still can't link to a single post of mine that "racist against Asians".

I can link to all kinds of racist shit you post.

Also, do you really think anyone would take investment advice from someone who thinks the Trump Corp. is public? LOL, you're a fucking moron.

So blacks need to shut the fuck up. Even if you are poor as fuck you can get out of the hood. Just do EXACTLY what my parents did. Look for a job outside the hood and get the fuck out. Live with your grandmother until you can afford a house in the suburbs. Save like a mother fucker. Have your kids go to college. Get fixed after 2 kids. Save. Work hard at the company who hires you. Stay late and come early. Take on the tough assignments. Companies say they can't find good diversity candidates. So you just have to do everything we did.

Here is the truth. It ain’t gonna get better in the hoods until things change. Blacks who want to do better need to get out. Those who want to stay need to do better. The criminals need to stop being born. Single black women can’t raise children without a support structure.

My friend works at LuLu Lemon. The blacks blatantly steal, employees are told not to persue and security comes too late. Then they try to return it cause it don’t fit

How come blacks in the UK talk like they’re Jamaican? It’s on purpose. By choice.

Are you just racist towards blacks? You wrote this a long time ago about BLM

Both were started, funded, and endorsed by the DemoKKKrat party.

Are you just racist towards blacks? You wrote this a long time ago about BLM

Both were started, funded, and endorsed by the DemoKKKrat party.

Where are the "racist against Asians" posts you claimed I made, liar?

In the meantime, this is you:

So blacks need to shut the fuck up. Even if you are poor as fuck you can get out of the hood. Just do EXACTLY what my parents did. Look for a job outside the hood and get the fuck out. Live with your grandmother until you can afford a house in the suburbs. Save like a mother fucker. Have your kids go to college. Get fixed after 2 kids. Save. Work hard at the company who hires you. Stay late and come early. Take on the tough assignments. Companies say they can't find good diversity candidates. So you just have to do everything we did.

Here is the truth. It ain’t gonna get better in the hoods until things change. Blacks who want to do better need to get out. Those who want to stay need to do better. The criminals need to stop being born. Single black women can’t raise children without a support structure.

My friend works at LuLu Lemon. The blacks blatantly steal, employees are told not to persue and security comes too late. Then they try to return it cause it don’t fit

How come blacks in the UK talk like they’re Jamaican? It’s on purpose. By choice.

It was the way you negatively acted to this story. Are you afraid he's a Chinese spy? You racist.

Remember when you said this? If you say so, Klanny McBlackface

Pointing out your party's long, long history of supporting the KKK isn't racist. It's the opposite, actually.

And, I reacted negatively to this story before you made up the phony story about the kid being Asian. You're trying to sell a scam here, which is against the forum rules, because you're a scumbag.

I want nothing to do with investing like some democrats do.

They're lying, thieving cheats.

I don't want to go to jail.

Pointing out your party's long, long history of supporting the KKK isn't racist. It's the opposite, actually.

And, I reacted negatively to this story before you made up the phony story about the kid being Asian. You're trying to sell a scam here, which is against the forum rules, because you're a scumbag.
This is a legitimate new business. The kid dropped out of Harvard and worked for Google or one of those companies and now invented this.

You can't take politics out of anything. Even your investments. Because you probably have no investments. If you did you'd look into this and probably download the app.

Me, I'm leary of apps like this. Don't trust them. I can just tap and drag and buy stock? No thanks. My phone butt dials people. I might butt dial my life savings away into Trump Corp stocks or playing cards.

This is a legitimate new business. The kid dropped out of Harvard and worked for Google or one of those companies and now invented this.

You can't take politics out of anything. Even your investments. Because you probably have no investments. If you did you'd look into this and probably download the app.

Me, I'm leary of apps like this. Don't trust them. I can just tap and drag and buy stock? No thanks. My phone butt dials people. I might butt dial my life savings away into Trump Corp stocks or playing cards.

Stop trying to sell your scam here, you racist piece of shit.

Who's going to take investing advice from someone so dumb, they think "Trump Corp" is a publicly traded company?

You're a fucking moron.

Forum List

Back