Invest Like Pelosi or Soros

Stop trying to sell your scam here, you racist piece of shit.

Who's going to take investing advice from someone so dumb, they think "Trump Corp" is a publicly traded company?

You're a fucking moron.
You can look into it yourself. If I thought the idea was dumb I'd say so. Clearly you haven't looked into it and you're just fucking with me. It's brilliant.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed, but Donald Trump-linked entity Digital World Acquisition (DWAC) tumbled Monday amid more legal woes for the former president. Apple (AAPL) and Tesla (TSLA) rallied while Alphabet (GOOGL) surged on the stock market today.

Who's going to take investing advice from someone so dumb, they think "Trump Corp" is a publicly traded company?

You're a fucking moron.
Someone just started another thread asking "imagine if we had the same insight as Pelosi" when it comes to investments. Maybe they need to hear about this new app?

Hey everyone, my nephew knows this kid. They went to a very expensive private school. He got accepted to Harvard but then dropped out. Worked for a tech company or two but then invented this. It's brilliant. Want to see what Nancy Pelosi is buying or selling.
Why did the moderator take off the link?

You're a fucking moron.

Truth Social is going public. In a Friday vote, the social media company’s blank-check funding partner — Digital World Acquisition Corp. — approved a merger with Trump Media & Technology Group.

The merger will be a lifeline to Truth Social, which incurred tens of millions in losses in 2023, and provide a massive windfall to its owner, former President Donald Trump. Given the current stock market value of Digital World Acquisition Corp., the combination of the two companies could net Trump a staggering $3.6 billion in shareholder value.

As he’s currently drowning in a sea of legal bills, the merger may become a critical source of cash-on-hand for the former president, with one major caveat: He would only be able to cash out on his shares six months after the union officially goes public.

For weeks now, Trump’s attorneys have been claiming that the former president does not have the money on hand to post a $464 million appeal bond required to prevent the state of New York from enforcing a $355 million civil fraud judgment against him. Trump likely won’t be able to leverage Truth Social to bail him out as he scrambles to pull together the funds to post his fraud bond. But access to $3.6 billion may go a long way towards funding his legal defenses in the various criminal trials Trump is expected to undergo this year.

He might not even need to use his own money to foot his legal bills, though. On Thursday, the Associated Press reported that Trump has struck a fundraising agreement with the Republican National Committee that places the committee third in line behind Trump’s campaign and his primary PAC before they get a cut of any donations. Much of the cash infusions into Trump’s campaign and political action committees have been directed towards paying off his legal expenses.

The Grift that keeps on Grifting. LOL

Hey everyone, my nephew knows this kid. They went to a very expensive private school. He got accepted to Harvard but then dropped out. Worked for a tech company or two but then invented this. It's brilliant. Want to see what Nancy Pelosi is buying or selling.

Soros could buy and sell a zillion Pelosi's.

soros & wife (1).JPG

Just too bad the reps have no Soros.

Actually, fuck the reps...I mean the America first patriot conservatives.

patriot frog lr.jpg

Soros could buy and sell a zillion Pelosi's.

View attachment 922138

Just too bad the reps have no Soros.

Actually, fuck the reps...I mean the America first patriot conservatives.

View attachment 922142

You're brainwashed by an Australian billionaire who got busted lying to your sorry ass.

1711378055961.png

Put Australia on the list of countries Trump sold top secrets to. I'm sure Rupert introduced the two

Trump Told Australian Billionaire Nuclear Sub Secrets, Who Then Told 45 Others​

1711378206796.png

Forum List

Back