Interracial relationships

• Total voters
I've had sex with girls from a lot of countries, on two continents.
Chinese, English, German, French, one American, a few from Hong Kong, Malaysian, Indonesian, Pakistani, a couple of African countries I don't recall, and I really tried (but epically failed) with a few Israeli girls. That's just a selection.
Skin colour, race, religion - who gives a shit?
You'd have to be daft to care.

So you are NOT a practicing Muslim, that figures.

Chinese, English, German, French, one American, a few from Hong Kong, Malaysian, Indonesian, Pakistani, a couple of African countries I don't recall, and I really tried (but epically failed) with a few Israeli girls. That's just a selection.

THIS may help you. :cuckoo:

What struck me though was how genuinely happy they seemed. Hand in hand, laughing out loud at each others jokes, almost a dance to their step.

How do you strike a balance between happiness in the moment and heartache from divorce and family destruction in the future?

Couples who marry with a partner outside of religion, outside of culture and outside of race tend to have higher divorce risk.

No one gets married believing that they're going to get a divorce and yet it happens.

How much should that higher risk factor into decisions in the present.

Most people can drive safely without using a seatbelt but we know that seatbelts prevent serious injury and death in the unlikely event of a car accident. People whether by choice or law, modify their behavior in the present to minimize risk in the future.

What's different with relationships? Is it because reason and romance cannot coexist? Is it because the heart overrules the brain?

being an asshole, have you looked into 12 step programs. They have one for almost every addiction. Not sure about assholism tho.

Last edited:
What struck me though was how genuinely happy they seemed. Hand in hand, laughing out loud at each others jokes, almost a dance to their step.

How do you strike a balance between happiness in the moment and heartache from divorce and family destruction in the future?

Couples who marry with a partner outside of religion, outside of culture and outside of race tend to have higher divorce risk.

No one gets married believing that they're going to get a divorce and yet it happens.

Most people can drive safely without using a seatbelt but we know that seatbelts prevent serious injury and death in the unlikely event of a car accident. People whether by choice or law, modify their behavior in the present to minimize risk in the future.

What's different with relationships? Is it because reason and romance cannot coexist? Is it because the heart overrules the brain?

Glass half empty sort of guy. Figures. :lol:

Amoral random sex with multiple partners out of wedlock.... Ya last I checked that is not sanctioned by the Religion of Islam.

You don't wear a seatbelt when you drive a car?

One of the saddest analogies I have seen in awhile. There is no threat of death or injury from me getting married to a woman from a different race.

One of the dumbest as well.

Last edited:

Nope.

Random sex? I've done it with a lot of different ladies from a lot of different nations.

But then again....................I spent over 20 years in the U.S. Navy and went to a lot of different places.

Relationships? Totally different story, and no...............race is not a factor for me. What matters is that we see the world close to the same way, and are willing to see what else is out there. To do that, we both have to be open minded.

I don't really care what the person I'm dating looks like (I've even dated rather large ladies of differing ethnic varieties), but rather care if the person can help me laugh, works well with me, and is willing to help me become a better person, and I have to be willing to do the same for them.

A relationship isn't based on race or ethnic qualities, it's based on how you are as a person as far as I'm concerned.

I'd rather genuinely like you as a human than be concerned with what your race is.

Amoral random sex with multiple partners out of wedlock.... Ya last I checked that is not sanctioned by the Religion of Islam.

I used to be a very bad Christian. "I've had", is in the past tense.
Please try to keep up.

Oddly enough, that's what a Chinese girl said to me on the second round of a three in a bed session when I returned from my first trip to Malaysia.

Oh, I was a wild one when I was younger. I was all mellowed out and done by the time I met hubby. Now it's just a distant memory...but a good one, lol.

There is a huge difference between having sex with someone and being in a relationship. As far as I can tell, the OP was referring to relationships, not sexual encounters.

From the OP:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So....are you one of those folks that think race should stick to race or is it ok (in your opinion) for mixing of the races?

Thought I'd ask cuz I was chatting with my friend and she said she gets more flack from blacks than she does whites when they are out to dinner or going to a movie (she is white..he is black). Personally, I think it's pretty sad that folks see skin color instead of two people who love each other. And....mixed babies are gorgeous!

This question pertains to black with white, asian with black or white, hispanic with black or white or asian and all vice versa.

Your opinions are...........?
If you have a sexual encounter with someone, it is meaningless and doesn't involve society, your friends and family, etc.

When you are in a relationship you go out in public, introduce him or her to your family and friends, have children together, etc. I thought the OP was addressing that kind of issue, not brief sexual encounters. There is a very big difference. In the pre-Civil War South, male slave owners had sex with their female slaves. It was not a relationship. In the other parts of their lives, these men would never condone interracial relationships or the mixing of races.

Last edited:
There is a huge difference between having sex with someone and being in a relationship. As far as I can tell, the OP was referring to relationships, not sexual encounters.

From the OP:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So....are you one of those folks that think race should stick to race or is it ok (in your opinion) for mixing of the races?

Thought I'd ask cuz I was chatting with my friend and she said she gets more flack from blacks than she does whites when they are out to dinner or going to a movie (she is white..he is black). Personally, I think it's pretty sad that folks see skin color instead of two people who love each other. And....mixed babies are gorgeous!

This question pertains to black with white, asian with black or white, hispanic with black or white or asian and all vice versa.

Your opinions are...........?
If you have a sexual encounter with someone, it is meaningless and doesn't involve society, your friends and family, etc.

When you are in a relationship you go out in public, introduce him or her to your family and friends, have children together, etc. I thought the OP was addressing that kind of issue, not brief sexual encounters. There is a very big difference. In the pre-Civil War South, male slave owners had sex with their female slaves. It was not a relationship. In the other parts of their lives, these men would never condone interracial relationships or the mixing of races.

You're right................there IS a difference between just having sex and having a relationship.

Having sex means do you have the right working parts, and can you work them sufficiently to bring a decent amount of pleasure to both of the people who are currently participating?

Having a relationship is much more difficult, because not only does it require that you have the right working parts (and can work them decently), but it also requires that you have empathy, compassion, and a healthy understanding of what your partner is looking for.

There are 3 great rules for relationships (that I have learned over the course of my life).

1) One plus one equals three. Not only is there you, there is me, and combined, the relationship makes three.

2) A relationship isn't a 50/50 proposition. It is 2 people combining together to make it 100 percent every day. Some days, I've got to carry the load and bring 70 or 80 percent, because she may be sick. Other days, it may be reversed. It really doesn't matter who is carrying the bulk of the load, it just matters that it makes 100 percent each day.

3) Final rule, just ask yourself one question (and it's a bitch goddess of a question), do I truly enjoy the person, or, do I enjoy myself through the instrumentality of that person? If I truly enjoy the person, then it doesn't matter, rich, poor, healthy or sick, I'm going to stick by that person. If I just enjoy myself through the instrumentality of that person (meaning what can I get out of this relationship), then what happens if I married them for their money and they go broke? What happens if I marry them for their health and they get sick? Do I leave or do I stay?

And yeah................if I have a relationship with a person, I'm going to take them out in public and introduce them to everyone I know, because I want my friends to know that I think a lot of the person I'm with.

At the end of the day, we all have the same reproductive organs, so you could argue that we were destined to cross racial boundries in the pursuit of love/happiness. Furthermore, although I'm not really for it, per se, it really is none of anyone's business who other people date/sleep with.

However, there are two things that aren't often mentioned when this topic arises. Firstly, if the relationship turns sour, especially in the case of a Black man/White woman scenario, opinion polls have indicated that the woman above all will be doomed and shunned by prospective partners, as it's been revealed that men are a lot more reluctant to raise a child that doesn't belong to their race than one that does. Secondly, it's been reported that mixed-race children experience big identity issues after adolescence, having to choose what race they most identitfy with; not to mention suspicion and hostility from peers of the race they choose to identify with, and the one they choose not to.

Furthermore, although I'm not really for it, per se, it really is none of anyone's business who other people date/sleep with.

Speaking in the abstract, if the community to which you belong is really big on in-group mating practices, then if you want to remain in that community you have to acknowledge that who you marry is their business.

This is how groups come to be defined. When you remove this condition then you are directly attacking diversity in the world.

My friend said the women are the worse. Black women. She said they roll their eyes a lot, or flat out are rude and ask him in front of her why he doesn't want chocolate instead of a pasty snail. (She is blonde and scandanavian...so very pale).

I've heard that before. I don't see why it should matter at all. If you are like and are attracted to a person, that's all that should count IMO, barring other important factors of course, skin color not being one of them.

It matters to them because interracial dating is the cool thing these days. Can't even turn on a tv show where they don't make it a point to have mixed couples and a minimum of one gay character.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back