International Criminal Court Issues Arrest Warrant For Putin Over War Crimes In Ukraine

Kim Dotcom writes that the convicted pedophile brother of the ICC judge was recently released early from a British prison.
I am convinced that a huge role in today's madness belongs to the blackmailed Western elite, the criminals and their families, who have emerged from secret societies.

Because Russia is the aggressor and Russia's war crimes are the murdering of innocent Ukrainian men, women and children by bombing civilian areas. Ukraine's war crimes are killing Russian soldiers after they invaded their country.

Apples to brake pads comparison.
Ukraine isn't exempted from international war crimes laws.

The International Criminal Court says it has issued an arrest warrant for Russian President Putin for war crimes because of his alleged involvement in abductions of children from Ukraine.

The court said in a statement that Putin “is allegedly responsible for the war crime of unlawful deportation of population (children) and that of unlawful transfer of population (children) from occupied areas of Ukraine to the Russian Federation.”

Developing story
What this really does is make Putin a prisoner in his own country [i.e. he can only avoid arrest if he does not leave his country], he may just attempt/try to do the same to the court by making them and their families targets...

Where does the court derive its authority? If Putin tells the court "I surrender/turn myself in, you just have to come and get me" will they go into Russia? what if he [Putin] issues an arrest warrant for the ICC/court and/or Zelenski and other political enemies? what if he claims the same judicial powers they claim?

When its being invaded by another country who is killing its children in schools and on playgrounds it is.

Nobody gives a flying fuck about dead Russian soldiers except Putin's dick suckers.
Don't misunderstand, I don't care if they kill wounded Russian troops. But, it's still a war crime.

The Taliban commented on the arrest warrant for Russian President Vladimir Putin issued by the International Criminal Court (ICC) in The Hague.

Abdullah Azzam, deputy chief of staff of the Taliban Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs, on his page on the social network Twitter advised the ICC to "wake up from its slumber" and punish those responsible for war crimes in Afghanistan by the americans.

Putin should spend the rest of his sorry life in prison or treated like Saddam Hussein.
So should every POTUS except maybe Carter. For generations the US Government has been the largest purveyor of violence on the planet.

How about our war crimes? We did bomb Iraq in a preemptive strike. Should George W Bush be charged with a war crime?
There's a long list of US wars and war crimes, going back to the end of WW2.

It's as if Vietnam and the carpet bombing of Cambodian civilians didn't happen!

White House spokesman John Kirby: "If China wants to play a constructive role, it should put pressure on Russia to withdraw its troops from Ukraine.

If the U.S. itself wants to play a constructive role for the whole world, then let it withdraw its troops from everywhere.
Frz6PZ4XoAI_GGB

White House spokesman John Kirby: "If China wants to play a constructive role, it should put pressure on Russia to withdraw its troops from Ukraine.

If the U.S. itself wants to play a constructive role for the whole world, then let it withdraw its troops from everywhere.
Frz6PZ4XoAI_GGB

The U.K. and U.S. love using Ukie's as cannon fodder in their proxy war.

Bombing civilian population centers is also a war crime.

And don’t think for a moment that Russia doesn’t murder injured Ukrainian fighters and civilians.

There is no moral high ground in a blockhead Slavic war of attrition.
Truth is indeed, the 1st casualty of a war of this nature!!

Truth as they say is the first victim of war. But it’s also second and fifteenth.

Thank God no Americans are on the ground.
This war is an old fashioned slaughterhouse for both sides!!
At the end of year one, 100k Ukie soldiers dead; 140k Russkie soldiers gone.

New Topics

Forum List

Back