International Criminal Court issues arrest warrant for Putin for war crimes because of his alleged involvement in abductions of children from Ukraine

• Banned
FrbqsnFWcAMkjFQ

There will be a large variety of war crimes charges that will be appropriate for the losing side only. The winning side will be negatively effected about as much as the winning side in the Iraq war was effected.

On 29 April 1945, Benito Mussolini, his mistress, and a few other fascist leaders were hanged in a public square in Millan, Italy

will history repeat itself?

Kremlin spokesman: Putin arrest warrant ‘outrageous and unacceptable,’ ICC decisions ‘legally void’.

"We got him this time" tactic is being used on Putin..."
Ah, I'm OK with even toothless indictments against Putin.
I'm sorta a believer in the dynamic of straws vs. camels' backs.
So, keep piling up the negativity on Putin.
Maybe enough someday will be enough?

Kidnapping Ukranian children and taking them back to Russia seems.......well, it seems rather unneighborly for just a territorial dispute.

But that's just me.

Putin's Kremlin is far more secretive than Yeltsin's ever was. who know what he's up to?

Millions of Russians think of Putin as a patriotic son of Russia who rose to heights by talent and effort and who lifted up his country with him. millions of other Russian think Putin is a war criminal

Putin is internationally recognized, Forbes Magazine named him the world's most powerful man in 2017 and 2018 and now he is an internationally wanted man

A Moscow pre-school primer tells children about the great figures in Russian history, starting with the founder of the Romanov dynasty Tsar Mikhail. Peter The Great is highlighted as well as Nicholas II, who abdicated in March 1917. The little book alludes to no other leader since the early 20th century until it reaches Putin. Lenin, Stalin, and Gorbachev pass without comment.

The crimes committed in Ukraine fall under the jurisdiction of the ICC, since 2013 when Ukraine differed to the ICC crimes over their territory. Anyone indicted for crimes in Ukraine can be brought to justice if apprehended...

Forum List

Back