Zone1 International Association of Exorcists

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

I read a book about this Fr Amorth, exorcist for the Vatican years ago. It was very interesting (which I guess goes w/o saying)

God only knows what all went on since Vatican II. I have heard that V2 wanted to or did get rid of the office of Exorcist...

Then I heard that was not true and now I don't know what to believe.

But anyhow, there is a movie coming out about him or based on his life. But the International Assoc of Exorcists doesn't approve of the way the movie was made

I read a book about this Fr Amorth, exorcist for the Vatican years ago. It was very interesting (which I guess goes w/o saying)

God only knows what all went on since Vatican II. I have heard that V2 wanted to or did get rid of the office of Exorcist...

But anyhow, there is a movie coming out about him or based on his life. But the International Assoc of Exorcists doesn't approve of the way the movie was made
Haven't we figured out the 'demons' are schizophrenia and autism?

shows what you know about the Bible.

In the Bible we see people or groups thereof referred to as "possessed"

and in a different psg, as "lunatic"

a distinction you missed

shows what you know about the Bible.

In the Bible we see people or groups thereof referred to as "possessed"

and in a different psg, as "lunatic"

a distinction you missed
I'm guessing that people who didn't know why it rained might have mistaken mental illness for demon possession. Just sayin'.

There was only one person who was not permanently exorcised by Fr Amorth (the demon would leave but return the next day and this went on for a long time), a woman who had been abused as a child, ritualistic Satanic abuse by her "parents"

which leads me to conclude that child abuse is the most evil thing under the sun... which i already believed before reading that book, but of course that kind of abuse tops them all... reminds me of

the dims who are Satanic (knowingly or otherwise)

they despise children... If they are not calling for them to be mutilated by abortion

they are condoning sexualizing them

sick &^%$#

a scourge on our nation... God, help us

I suppose Unkle Ted and I are ExErcists. I'ts a bill of rights thang. Only old farts can understand
Free will
Re willy is real good if you use citrus wood in your smoker. Slow. 160 degree max....7-12-16 hours, depends on da chunk

This guy Tyler Picoti or however it is spelled (who wrote the article in OP)

is wrong about one thing:

No Catholic exorcism takes place over the phone as he alleges. It has to be in person.

So there you go with the old myth factor aka lies told about the Catholic Church

(Again, I am not speaking of the Vatican which ceased being Catholic 64 years ago)

Actually the Church screens for that well before any exorcism is considered.

You have to differentiate between Catholic Exorcisms, which are only used as a last resort when biological causes are eliminated, and the fly by night Exorcists of various other denominations.

Actually the Church screens for that well before any exorcism is considered.

You have to differentiate between Catholic Exorcisms, which are only used as a last resort when biological causes are eliminated, and the fly by night Exorcists of various other denominations.
good point

You sound like you are Catholic?

Lapsed at best, but I went through Catholic Education from 1st grade to my Master's Degree (Engineering, not Theology)
you even went to a Catholic college? that's rather impressive since there don't appear to be many of those in the US anymore

I never attended a Catholic school :( and today, Churches that used to run them are closing them down. It is just part of the insanity going on all over the world but (seemingly ) esp in the US

:mad:

you even went to a Catholic college? that's rather impressive since there don't appear to be many of those in the US anymore

I never attended a Catholic school :( and today, Churches that used to run them are closing them down. It is just part of the insanity going on all over the world but (seemingly ) esp in the US

:mad:

There are more than you think, they are just mostly secularized and not reporting directly to the dioceses they are in. Some still report to the order that founded them though, like Jesuits, or Christian Brothers, or the Brothers of De La Salle.

I'm guessing that people who didn't know why it rained might have mistaken mental illness for demon possession. Just sayin'.

Just because you don't know of something in no way means that that "something" doesn't exist.

There are more than you think, they are just mostly secularized and not reporting directly to the dioceses they are in. Some still report to the order that founded them though, like Jesuits, or Christian Brothers, or the Brothers of De La Salle.

That's the biggest problem of all in the Catholic school issues

I think God knows if He exists or not but, for me, convincing evidence is required.
it's all around you. . the laws of nature, etc

romans 1 says it better than I can, that man is without excuse because he can look around him and see there is a God (my paraphrase)

Forum List

Back