Why is tRump eating lunch alone on mothers day?

in other words you cant.....got ya bucko.....try his sons kid with the hooker dumbass...
Of course I can't prove your lies.

AND
What Trump and his sons and their kids do with a hooker is their business.
Why you'd bring that crap up on mothers day is not beyond me...
It's

1715615070999.jpeg

Of course I can't prove your lies.

AND
What Trump and his sons and their kids do with a hooker is their business.
Why you'd bring that crap up on mothers day is not beyond me...
It's

View attachment 946275
hey dodo let me correct you.....this thread is about biden and his low life son and a hooker and a little girl that became of it....not everything is about fucking donald trump...

Saddam did not have an international agreement to keep any land in Kuwait.

That 1948 treaty is binding, period.

There's no agreement to give Israel the West Bank, East Jerusalem, Gaza or the Golan heights. No binding treaty.

Why would you use the word "treaty"? The Arabs fought the Ottomans, not the Jews.

There's no agreement to give Israel the West Bank, East Jerusalem, Gaza or the Golan heights. No binding treaty.

Why would you use the word "treaty"? The Arabs fought the Ottomans, not the Jews.
Results of war, almost always launched by the Arabs. Yes?

Results of war, almost always launched by the Arabs. Yes?

No.

The Jews spent the 1950s raiding Syria and Lebanon and trying to provoke a war. They wanted more land and water. Read Sharrett or Moishe Dayan.

Egypt was deployed in Yemen when Israel attacked Egypt.

Didn't you know anything about the history?

Surada, that is not just so. Your misinterpretation of events is deplorable.

The Arabs, whether they felt justified in launching major wars, must accept the outcome.

Surada, that is not just so. Your misinterpretation of events is deplorable.

The Arabs, whether they felt justified in launching major wars, must accept the outcome.

Nasser had already called for a summit to resolve the situation with the Straits of Tiran.

You're 45. You don't know.

Didn't you read anything I posted?

The Israelis provoke, attack and claim they are victims.

Israel has a right to exist and not be threatened or invaded by its neighbors and have their civilians mass-murdered.

You and the Arabs have no moral or legal stand in the slightest.

Israel has a right to exist and not be threatened or invaded by its neighbors and have their civilians mass-murdered.

You and the Arabs have no moral or legal stand in the slightest.

They fire bombed Haifa refinery in 1947... There had been no trouble there previously. The strategy is provoke, attack, blame the other guy and play victim.

Remember. These immigrants were seeking sanctuary.

They want it all.

who cares john?...some people here are talking about the fucking war in the middle east including you....me and the dodo dude were talking about bidens grand daughter who did not acknowledge for 4 years....
I am correcting a lie. The OP is what it is. Then we all do what we do and call each other out.

Forum List

Back