The Uk takes a mighty swipe against the forces of woke as Angels sigh and babies cry

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Yes. At last we hit back against the deep state. Evil woke marxtists are now crumbling into dust as sensible conservative policies are enacted to make the country a better place..

Sunak appointed McVay as the minister for common sense but who could have anticipated such a rich divi dend.

She has only gone and done it. SHe has banned multi coloured lanyards from civil service work environments.

I doubt that the left can recover from this blow.. All hail Esther McVile.

Yes. At last we hit back against the deep state. Evil woke marxtists are now crumbling into dust as sensible conservative policies are enacted to make the country a better place..

Sunak appointed McVay as the minister for common sense but who could have anticipated such a rich divi dend.

She has only gone and done it. SHe has banned multi coloured lanyards from civil service work environments.

Once again, the British government needs to rout out the Nazis.

History repeats.

You can still march with your badge. March and chant. Erect the camps.

No-title-1715607221334.jpg

Unfortunately for you, they will end wokeness. And like the Germans, you will eventually die out and hand out the whole country to Islam. Well done, morons.
It doesnt matter. We have solved this issue of multi coloured lanyards. The future is bright.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back