Zone1 International Association of Exorcists

it's all around you. . the laws of nature, etc

romans 1 says it better than I can, that man is without excuse because he can look around him and see there is a God (my paraphrase)
I don't know how the universe came to be. There might have been a 'Creator' so I consider myself an agnostic. If there was/is a Creator I see zero evidence He is the same as the God of the Bible.

Think about it, EVERYTHING we know about the God of the Bible comes from the Bible. People claim that God talks to them but the message is rarely the same one. Joseph Smith and Mohammad both made the claim, believed by many, but their stories are very different.

I don't know how the universe came to be. There might have been a 'Creator' so I consider myself an agnostic. If there was/is a Creator I see zero evidence He is the same as the God of the Bible.

Think about it, EVERYTHING we know about the God of the Bible comes from the Bible. People claim that God talks to them but the message is rarely the same one. Joseph Smith and Mohammad both made the claim, believed by many, but their stories are very different.

funny, my experiences have confirmed that the Bible is the Word of God... which is "proof " to me if not to you.

I cannot be expected to write out all my experiences over the past decades since I got serious about Jesus and the Church... and you wouldn't believe any of my words if I did...

so Ican pray that you find Him and that's all I can do

I had a vision which I acted on and made true. That's my proof of God.

I had a vision which I acted on and made true. That's my proof of God.
Experience is not only the best teacher but when it comes to unknowns... mysteries and such...

there's nothing like it

:)

Forum List

Back