Interesting Tidbit On Student Loan Forgiveness

The townhomes there still go for $5 million.

And anyway, I don’t want to waste any more time with a liberal racist who can’t believe a white graduated Phi Beta Kappa - and only could get into a good school because Daddy went there.

(I love showing how racist these leftists are.)
The problem with horses is shit is always coming out of them, anytime, anyplace.

The townhomes there still go for $5 million.

And anyway, I don’t want to waste any more time with a liberal racist who can’t believe a white graduated Phi Beta Kappa - and only could get into a good school because Daddy went there.

(I love showing how racist these leftists are.)
How smart can you be?

Who won the 2020 election?

The problem with horses is shit is always coming out of them, anytime, anyplace.
Have you seen the area around the Nats' stadium?

I lived in G'town for 2 summers while in college...it was once " The Xit"....but they rejected a metro stop, in the belief that the riff raff would invade....now there is no longer reason to go...

They are NOT PAYING OFF STUDENT LOANS,,,,they are giving a measly 10k which is nothing,.My loan was over 100k when it was excused with Public Service Loan Forgiveness and I did not owe the IRS.

You will never see total forgiveness because Student loans were bundled into SECURITIES called "SLABS" and sold in the stock market at a time when Treasuries paid nothing.

Have you seen the area around the Nats' stadium?

I lived in G'town for 2 summers while in college...it was once " The Xit"....but they rejected a metro stop, in the belief that the riff raff would invade....now there is no longer reason to go...
I totally understand you now. You're saying that Democratic policies have turned big cities into shithole cities.

Lisa558

Hey Apple Shiner,

Do you want to go through the numbers?

You were PBK, you should have no problem kicking my ass.

But we both know, don't we....
You can smell it.

Lisa558

Hey Apple Shiner,

Do you want to go through the numbers?

You were PBK, you should have no problem kicking my ass.

But we both know, don't we....
You can smell it.
You didn’t graduate Phi Beta Kappa? Did you graduate at all?

And I’m not sure what numbers you’re talking about. The nearly half-trillion that Biden wanted to use to bribe students with?

You didn’t graduate Phi Beta Kappa? Did you graduate at all?

And I’m not sure what numbers you’re talking about. The nearly half-trillion that Biden wanted to use to bribe students with?

No.....had I attended a less competitive school, I would have...

Yes.

I'm talking about macroeconomic data...

I was a 19th Cent. Russian Studies major....this should be a walk for you.

Let's do this.

No.....had I attended a less competitive school, I would have...

Yes.

I'm talking about macroeconomic data...

I was a 19th Cent. Russian Studies major....this should be a walk for you.

Let's do this.
Sorry to hear you weren’t that good a student.

But why would you major in something like that? What type of job could you possibly get?

Also, Econ wasn’t my major, or even minor, but I know enough that when you pump more money into an economy struggling with high inflation, you make inflation worse. Thank Gd the SCOTUS stopped Biden’s bribe.

Sorry to hear you weren’t that good a student.

But why would you major in something like that? What type of job could you possibly get?

Also, Econ wasn’t my major, or even minor, but I know enough that when you pump more money into an economy struggling with high inflation, you make inflation worse. Thank Gd the SCOTUS stopped Biden’s bribe.

Way wrong.
First of all, we are NOT experiencing "inflation" at all, in any way.
Inflation is when you have price increases due to shortages because of increased demand.
Only then does "pumping more money into the economy ... make inflation worse".
What we are experiencing instead, is an artificial scarcity due to the illegal economic sanctions on Russian oil.
And "pumping more money into the economy" does work to fix artificial scarcities.

Way wrong.
First of all, we are NOT experiencing "inflation" at all, in any way.
Inflation is when you have price increases due to shortages because of increased demand.
Only then does "pumping more money into the economy ... make inflation worse".
What we are experiencing instead, is an artificial scarcity due to the illegal economic sanctions on Russian oil.
And "pumping more money into the economy" does work to fix artificial scarcities.
Sure....then tell us it's transitory....dumbass.

Forum List

Back