James Van Der Beek wants Biden to participate in a democratic debate

onefour1

Gold Member
Mar 28, 2014

James Van Der Beek’s Anti-Joe Biden Rant, DNC Takedown Earns Fox News Praise: Biden ‘Has Declining Mental Faculties’

My personal opinion as to why Biden won't debate even his democrat colleagues is because, first and foremost, he is incompetent. However, I think there is a deeper reason behind it all. Those behind the Biden presidency are able to do whatever the want to do and have their puppet joe take the heat. This allows them to do things that no competent person in office would ever dream of. All their globalist experiments they can do and have their incompetent puppet take the heat for it. They have liked this so much that they are not going to have Biden even debate and hope all democrats hold to the party line and vote for him again. This will allow them to further attempt to destroy America and not have to take the blame.

Biden will attempt to hide in his basement again.
So many things have happened in the last few years that I'd have thought were inconceivable that Biden running again can't surprise me. These scum in DC are all out in the open now. They don't even TRY to act like they aren't corrupt. At this point, they're in our faces and daring us to step up and try to stop them.

So many things have happened in the last few years that I'd have thought were inconceivable that Biden running again can't surprise me. These scum in DC are all out in the open now. They don't even TRY to act like they aren't corrupt. At this point, they're in our faces and daring us to step up and try to stop them.
The corruption is off the charts. Not just out in the open but they flip voters the bird and laugh about it.

I don't mean to imply that Joe would not be in bed with them if he were competent. After seeing the years of selling out to foreigners, I'm sure he is just as corrupt as all the rest of them.

Members of the Democrat Party who want to have a better candidate should refuse to support Ole Joe if they don't allow other candidates and have a democratic debate.

Last edited:

James Van Der Beek’s Anti-Joe Biden Rant, DNC Takedown Earns Fox News Praise: Biden ‘Has Declining Mental Faculties’

My personal opinion as to why Biden won't debate even his democrat colleagues is because, first and foremost, he is incompetent. However, I think there is a deeper reason behind it all. Those behind the Biden presidency are able to do whatever the want to do and have their puppet joe take the heat. This allows them to do things that no competent person in office would ever dream of. All their globalist experiments they can do and have their incompetent puppet take the heat for it. They have liked this so much that they are not going to have Biden even debate and hope all democrats hold to the party line and vote for him again. This will allow them to further attempt to destroy America and not have to take the blame.
minions-blah-blah-blah.gif

It won't happen unless everything is stacked in his favor and pre planned. Anyone would decimate Biden, especially trump. They would not let him go up against trump because no matter how pre planned it was trump would walk allover him

What's a "democratic debate"?
The US barely has democracy in the first place. Why not have a PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE?
Does this guy even know what he's talking about? Maybe he and Biden can sit together and discuss flumpy bumpkins or something.

I hope Jamie Dimon runs in 2024. He would have $billions to spend on his campaign.
I still don't think he could beat Joe or Kamala for the DNC nomination. The progs would never allow it.

"I think I could beat Trump ... because I'm as tough as he is, I'm smarter than he is," he said, according to a report.
Dimon later walked back on those comments, saying that the remark proved he would not make a good politician.

“We can't be afraid to lose. There's no room for fear in this game!” - Varsity Blues.

Xiden and the DNC/CCP fear he'll lose the primary if he debates...hence why they cancelled them before he even announced, and the CCP does not want Xiden to lose.

Forum List

Back