For Republicans and Independents…..at this point who do you support?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Democrats can start their own thread…..

I support Desantis first……then Tim Scott…..I will vote for Trump if he gets the nomination……and I would vote for a fence post over any democrat….

both DeSantis and Trump provide a viable response to the Republican primaries ... I'm also curious about Ramaswamy ... will be an exciting primary to see who is aligned for kicking Joe Biden's ass -- now that he can't hide behind COVID or his basement.

At this point there is only one candidate worthy of my support.
s-l400.png

I support Desantis first……then Tim Scott…..I will vote for Trump if he gets the nomination……and I would vote for a fence post over any democrat….
Im for either DeSantis or Trump. I think the right position is to just let the one who does the best in the primaries be the winner. :dunno:

both DeSantis and Trump provide a viable response to the Republican primaries ... I'm also curious about Ramaswamy ... will be an exciting primary to see who is aligned for kicking Joe Biden's ass -- now that he can't hide behind COVID or his basement.

Derek Hunter on his podcast talked about Ramaswamy……..he says the guy started a political pac to fight “woke” but hasn’t done anything…..gives good speeches but is an empty suit in the political fight.

All and none. I will vote for anyone who has the 'R' on his back. To do otherwise would be folly.

Trump is a Jag-Off, but all things considered he was a pretty good President. He has NO CHANCE of winning against J. Biden. If anyone reading this disagrees, please describe the Biden voter of 2020 who will change its vote. There are no such voters.

Any of the others would be good, with DeSantis on top.

Trump showed "us" the not-altogether-obvious fact that a non-politician can be a wonderful President. Indeed, nobody who has never had a real job or run a business should EVER be President.

I'm really torn right now between DeSantis and Trump. On paper, DeSantis looks better. He's out front on illegal immigration which is destroying our country from without, and wokeism which is not harming us as much, but has more potential to actually end the Republic.

I'm concerned about DeSantis and the Entrenched Bureacracy, as I like to call it. Others call it the Deepstate. "Deepstate" to me sounds too mysterious. Those guys aren't really making more than a token effort to hide what they're doing, other than the specifics. Even hiding the specifics, such the FBI refusing to give congress documents about H. Biden, tips their hand to anyone with his or her eyes open.

DeSantis may be the Republican candidate that they Entrenched Bureaucracy would give a chance to win. A DeSantis primary win, followed by a general election win, would be the death blow to Trump's political life, and he doesn't have enough useful physical life left to recover from it. Plus, DeSantis may be subject to blackmail in ways that Trump never was or would be. He may have sexual skeletons, and if not, who better than the DOJ/FBI/DNC at creating some.

Anybody thinking of voting for Desantis better think twice,he Denys election fraud took place for biden to get elected.i don’t want a liar who like that in office.

All and none. I will vote for anyone who has the 'R' on his back. To do otherwise would be folly.

Trump is a Jag-Off, but all things considered he was a pretty good President. He has NO CHANCE of winning against J. Biden. If anyone reading this disagrees, please describe the Biden voter of 2020 who will change its vote. There are no such voters.

Any of the others would be good, with DeSantis on top.

Trump showed "us" the not-altogether-obvious fact that a non-politician can be a wonderful President. Indeed, nobody who has never had a real job or run a business should EVER be President.

Large number of Biden voters were simply unvetted, unverifiable mail in ballots.
So there's that.

Thanks to Durham, Alvin Bragg and to a lesser extent the GSA Trump is the front runner at the moment. There is a LARGE disconnect between the GOP and file and the so called donor class, the money crowd.

Trump may be the one many people WANT to win, but DeSantis may be the one who CAN win the general election. It may come down to people making that decision and voting accordingly. I’m leaning toward DeSantis. Not a perfect candidate, but much better than anything the Dems have to offer. His relative youth would actually be a plus against a bumbling, stumbling Biden.

I support a moderate ticket.

Klobuchar and Kasich for instance. Doesn't matter who is Pres or VP.

Trump may be the one many people WANT to win, but DeSantis may be the one who CAN win the general election. It may come down to people making that decision and voting accordingly. I’m leaning toward DeSantis. Not a perfect candidate, but much better than anything the Dems have to offer. His relative youth would actually be a plus against a bumbling, stumbling Biden.
It will be hard for DeSantis to run as a groomer.

Trump exposing him will be very painful if DeSantis stays in the race.

Forum List

Back