Interested to hear definitions for "Alt-Right"

It's a new term floating around, so thought to ask what your opinion is for an accurate definition.
its horse shit. Its a made up term. A desperate attempt by the left wing loons to disparage the conservative movement.

All terms are "made up". But you're fooling yourself if you think it doesn't have meaning.

Here's a hint for you: the alt-right has absolutely nothing to do with "conservatism".
You keep believing that if it makes you feel better.

It's not about "feelings", it's about knowledge rather than ignorance.
What knowledge?
That "*******" and "spics" should be happy pumping coffee and serving food, washing cars, sweeping floors?
No, my friend, that's a Liberal and Neo-Conservative agenda.

It's a new term floating around, so thought to ask what your opinion is for an accurate definition.
First, just because you have been living in a bubble and have never heard of the Alt-Right, that does not mean it is a "new term".

Second, Alt-Right is a name they gave themselves. It was not invented by the media. Got it now?

You should have heard of them. They are the ones pulling your strings all these years. I've been telling you idiots that White Nationalist philosophy has been bleeding into pseudocon rhetoric for years.

So, without further ado, I will let the Alt Right explain in their own words to you what they stand for:

In the photo below is Richard Spencer, holding the Alt Right press conference I posted above. Notice the sign. Notice they even have a logo!

It is what they coined, and what they proudly call themselves.

At the press conference, the Alt Right spokesman talked about the inferiority of blacks, the virtues of white supremacy, and what a great leader Donald Trump is.

23wlmpi.jpg

Here's Jared Taylor splaining to the press the lower IQs of blacks:

2d8n8jn.jpg

Equality is bullshit. Hierarchy is essential. The races are different. The sexes are different. Morality matters and degeneracy is real. All cultures are not equal and we are not obligated to think they are. Man is a fallen creature and there is more to life than hollow materialism. Finally, the white race matters, and civilisation is precious. This is the Alt-Right.

Alternative Right

"We're the platform for the alt-right," Bannon told me proudly when I interviewed him at the Republican National Convention (RNC) in July. Though disavowed by every other major conservative news outlet, the alt-right has been Bannon's target audience ever since he took over Breitbart News from its late founder, Andrew Breitbart, four years ago.

How Donald Trump's campaign chief created an online haven for white nationalists

As the Mother Jones article says, Bannon rejects your characterization of alt right. I think he would agree with my analogy;

Punk Rock emerged as an alternative music genre during the 1970s. It rejected corporate rock, sell-outs to the music industry. Essentially, it was anti-establishment. One of the subgenres of punk happened to be Nazi Punk.

Under the umbrella of alt right there exists a subgenre which is ethno-nationalist. Ethno-nationalists share the same anti-globalist, anti-establishment, free speech defending ideals of the entire genre.

So if you created an online platform about punk rock, it would likely attract a subset of Nazi punkers who share some of the same interests. But it would be unfair to paint the entire genre according to guilt by association.

"We're the platform for the alt-right," Bannon told me proudly when I interviewed him at the Republican National Convention (RNC) in July. Though disavowed by every other major conservative news outlet, the alt-right has been Bannon's target audience ever since he took over Breitbart News from its late founder, Andrew Breitbart, four years ago.

How Donald Trump's campaign chief created an online haven for white nationalists

alt right people post there. Those on the left post at Breitbart as well. I've witnessed some battles in the comment sections. Just like alt right people post here. And alt left post here. And all of us in between.

Doesn't make Bannon a white nationalist any more than any of our moderators could be defined by those posting at USMB.

Equality is bullshit. Hierarchy is essential. The races are different. The sexes are different. Morality matters and degeneracy is real. All cultures are not equal and we are not obligated to think they are. Man is a fallen creature and there is more to life than hollow materialism. Finally, the white race matters, and civilisation is precious. This is the Alt-Right.

Alternative Right

Alternative Right was created by Spencer and Lidell. That's a specific website. alt right is far bigger than Spencer although for the most part he's the go to guy for most media as a leading representative of alt right.

Doesn't make Bannon a white nationalist any more than any of our moderators could be defined by those posting at USMB.

I'm a nationalist in the sense that I'm an anti-globalist. I'm not in favor of the Trans Pacific Partnership because it trades sovereignty for a system of global arbitration. I'm for local solutions to local problems.

I'm also white. I didnt have any choice in that matter. It is what it is. I'm a nationalist who happens to be white, so I'm a white nationalist.

But by saying that I'm counting on my audience being able to process a bit of nuance, which is a dubious bet

As the Mother Jones article says, Bannon rejects your characterization of alt right. I think he would agree with my analogy;

Punk Rock emerged as an alternative music genre during the 1970s. It rejected corporate rock, sell-outs to the music industry. Essentially, it was anti-establishment. One of the subgenres of punk happened to be Nazi Punk.

Under the umbrella of alt right there exists a subgenre which is ethno-nationalist. Ethno-nationalists share the same anti-globalist, anti-establishment, free speech defending ideals of the entire genre.

So if you created an online platform about punk rock, it would likely attract a subset of Nazi punkers who share some of the same interests. But it would be unfair to paint the entire genre according to guilt by association.
Nice try, but you have it completely backwards. Alt Right are White Nationalists, and proud of it. They are not a subset of Breitbart.

The useful idiots who parrot whatever Breitbart tells them to have no idea their strings are being pulled by the Alt Right. This forum is overflowing with such useful idiots.

As with the Nazis in Germany and the marxists in Russia, a small minority group of less than five percent controls and steers the wider mass who for the most part are too stupid to know where things are designed to go. Here in the US, the pseudocons are being steered by the Alt Right.

These string pullers absolutely count on the stupidity, credulity, and historical ignorance of the rube herd. These dumb fucks are so ignorant, they bleev Nazis are left wing and that the KKK was solely a Democratic operation. :lol:

Fool Me A Thousand Times

Last edited:

Nice try, but you have it completely backwards. Alt Right are White Nationalists, and proud of it. They are not a subset of Breitbart.

The useful idiots who parrot whatever Breitbart tells them to have no idea their strings are being pulled by the Alt Right. This forum is overflowing with such useful idiots.

As with the Nazis in Germany and the marxists in Russia, a small minority group of less than five percent controls and steers the wider mass who for the most part are too stupid to know where things are designed to go. Here in the US, the pseudocons are being steered by the Alt Right.

These string pullers absolutely count on the stupidity, credulity, and historical ignorance of the rube herd. These dumb fucks are so ignorant, they bleev Nazis are left wing and that the KKK was solely a Democratic operation. :lol:

Fool Me A Thousand Times

Out of the 10,000 or so articles on Breitbart you can find some that were written in poor taste. The common theme is a defense of freedom of speech.

Forum List

Back