Interested to hear definitions for "Alt-Right"

It's a new term floating around, so thought to ask what your opinion is for an accurate definition.
its horse shit. Its a made up term. A desperate attempt by the left wing loons to disparage the conservative movement.

All terms are "made up". But you're fooling yourself if you think it doesn't have meaning.

Here's a hint for you: the alt-right has absolutely nothing to do with "conservatism".
It is very much a cultural conservative movement.

No, it's really not. It's a reactionary movement.
No, it's not.
It's an anti Globalist Lowest Common Denominator Wage movement.

They are scared white racist bullies who create and spread fake news and distort reality to the dumb and gullible.

Every reasonably intelligent rational person should be scared at what Dims are trying to do to this country. And, of course, a "racist" is anyone who objects to it.

It's a new term floating around, so thought to ask what your opinion is for an accurate definition.
its horse shit. Its a made up term. A desperate attempt by the left wing loons to disparage the conservative movement.

All terms are "made up". But you're fooling yourself if you think it doesn't have meaning.

Here's a hint for you: the alt-right has absolutely nothing to do with "conservatism".

No, it's not.

:lol:

No, it's not. But if it makes you feel better to believe so, I have no doubt that you will.

No, it's not.

No, it's not. But if it makes you feel better to believe so, I have no doubt that you will.
I believe you're involved in media?

No, it's not.

Nope.

Is there an "alt-left"? I doubt it because the last democrat to stray from the heard was kicked out of the party. Democrats kicked their own former V.P. candidate, Joe Lieberman, out of the party for being too moderate.

Is there an "alt-left"? I doubt it because the last democrat to stray from the heard was kicked out of the party. Democrats kicked their own former V.P. candidate, Joe Lieberman, out of the party for being too moderate.

Joe Lieberman wasn't "kicked out" of the Democratic party.

He's still a Democrat.

No, it's not.

Nope.
I spent 20 years on Wall Street and I know how things work.
Globalism is the sanctum of the sociopathic narcissist.
When all I hear from Directors and CEOs that everybody on Earth that isn't from Low Wage India is retarded I become suspicious.
The Dream Act, for instance, will inundate the US with almost 2,000,000 Indians a year across 10 professions.

The Left has simply gone "feel good" insane.

No, it's not.

Nope.
When all I hear from Directors and CEOs that everybody on Earth that isn't from Low Wage India is retarded I become suspicious.
The Dream Act, for instance, will inundate the US with almost 2,000,000 Indians a year across 10 professions.

I have no idea what any of that is supposed to mean. Would you like to try again, in English this time?

Libtards are still trying to define the famous tea party. Never figured that out either.

I respectfully disagree.

I think the Liberal/Bolshevik Media went to special pains to "define"--to label; to libel and to slander---the Tea Party.

They made it sound like it was little more than the Ku Klux Klan. And they succeeded. Very much so. (As to the name...not the Idea.)

It was the first time I saw, in America, the effects that could be wrought when Media is under the control of one single political party.

The Media Wing of the Democratic Party madeThe Tea Party "unsavory"----made it rustic to be a member of the Tea Party...and it appears that they have set about to do the same to the Alt Right----which I don't claim to know anything about, but it must be scaring the Bolsheviks---much like the Tea Party did.

The Liberal Cocksuckers, who are Control Freaks by heredity, ought to read up on Bannock Burn. Perhaps they have. They know what to fear. And they feared the Tea Party...and they went to war with that Name...and they killed the name...but not the spirit...not the soul...not the Idea. They killed William Wallace but not the Idea of William Wallace.

The fight for individual liberty against a Central Authority in control of our lives, telling us what is good for us, telling us what do to...because we don't know any better...has been going on for centuries...and is the very basis of the idea of an Independent America....when it fought for its freedom from the Central Authority in London.

The Alt Liberal Media is dangerous...it left a Republican controlled Congress shitting in its pants in fear, Pussies that they are.

If the Alt Right has these Cocksuckers attacking it....it may be worth looking into.

_______

---------

Last edited:
A Rasmussen survey found that 53℅ of Americans feel that neither party represents them. 19% answered "don't know". That only leaves 28℅ who do think either Reps or Dems mirror their views.

Alt right can mean any number of things, depending on who you ask. The common thread is conservatism, anti-globalism and anti-establishment-ism.

No, it's not.

_________

Only very tepidly. He preys on Technicalities and emits Banalities, as above.

No, it's not.

Nope.

I have no idea what any of that is supposed to mean. Would you like to try again, in English this time?
What universe are you living in that you don't understand how all business want super cheap labor and will contribute to campaigns in order to have their Representatives pass the Legislation to accomplish such?

The Dream Act...
House Bill HR633
Senate Bill S744
At least 160,000 Physician Business Visas a year.
At least 160,000 Accountant Business Visas a year.
At least 160,000 Attorney Business Visas a year.
At least 160,000 Health Profession Business Visas a year.
At least 160,000 Electrical Engineer Business Visas a year.
At least 160,000 Mechanical Engineer Business Visas a year.
and 4 more categories I don't remember offhand.

And guess where 98% of Business Visas currently come from?
India.
Why? Compliant sheep, Cheap Shit wages, no benefits.

If you don't understand this then you probably use them to your advantage and don't WANT to understand.

You keep believing that if it makes you feel better.

No, it's not.

_________

Only very tepidly. He preys on Technicalities and emits Banalities, as above.
A real Open Borders, cheap Slave Labor Lefty.

Nope.

What universe are you living in that you don't understand how all business want super cheap labor and will contribute to campaigns in order to have their Representatives pass the Legislation to accomplish such?

The Dream Act...
House Bill HR633
Senate Bill S744
At least 160,000 Physician Business Visas a year.
At least 160,000 Accountant Business Visas a year.
At least 160,000 Attorney Business Visas a year.
At least 160,000 Health Profession Business Visas a year.
At least 160,000 Electrical Engineer Business Visas a year.
At least 160,000 Mechanical Engineer Business Visas a year.
and 4 more categories I don't remember offhand.

And guess where 98% of Business Visas currently come from?
India.
Why? Compliant sheep, Cheap Shit wages, no benefits.

If you don't understand this then you probably use them to your advantage and don't WANT to understand.
Of course. Democrats want the potential for more democrat voters as mass immigration would dilute GOP votes.
And certain members of the business community want them for the cheap labor.

You keep believing that if it makes you feel better.

It's not about "feelings", it's about knowledge rather than ignorance.

Forum List

Back