Intelligence Agencies Fear Trump Has Been Leaking Information On US Spies Overseas

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
In what may be the most shocking story to emerge from the entire Mar-a-Lago document scandal, The New York Times is reporting that officials at intelligence agencies fear that among the classified information Donald Trump stole was details on U.S. assets embedded in foreign countries. The names, locations, and even the existence of such assets is among the most guarded secrets of the nation. But something mysterious has been happening over the last few years, with an unusual number of foreign sources being killed or arrested.

Last year, intelligence officials learned something alarming, and alerted their stations globally: Assets, or in this case, foreign nationals recruited globally to collect intel for the United States, were being pulled off the chess board by being captured or killed at unusual rates.

As it turns out, and as one might expect, the C.I.A runs a tight ship when it comes to protecting its assets.

A breach of the classified communications system, or “covcom,” used by the C.I.A. helped to expose the agency’s networks in China and in Iran, according to former officials. In both cases informants were executed. Others had to be extracted and resettled by the agency.
Top American counterintelligence officials warned every C.I.A. station and base around the world last week about troubling numbers of informants recruited from other countries to spy for the United States being captured or killed, people familiar with the matter said.
The message, in an unusual top secret cable, said that the C.I.A.’s counterintelligence mission center had looked at dozens of cases in the last several years involving foreign informants who had been killed, arrested or most likely compromised. Although brief, the cable laid out the specific number of agents executed by rival intelligence agencies — a closely held detail that counterintelligence officials typically do not share in such cables.
That article is from October 7th, 2021 and outlines a disturbing trend that began only after one Donald Trump became President.

In fact, it had been known for some time that there was a problem. It also was not unknown across the pond. There, a reporter is a bit more direct in their angle, questioning is a “super-mole” was betraying our spies.

WASHINGTON — The Justice Department’s search of former President Donald J. Trump’s Florida home was spurred by the discovery that he had retained a trove of highly classified material that included documents related to the use of “clandestine human sources” in intelligence gathering, according to a redacted version of the affidavit used to obtain the search warrant. In those boxes, they found a total of 184 documents with classification markings, including 25 labeled “top secret.” Others were marked in a way suggesting they were related to foreign intercepts collected under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act.
What stands out there obviously is “clandestine human sources.” There is a reason you keep reading about that angle. I am not going to dance around this, and here is where the NYT detonates on Trump:

C.I.A. espionage operations inside numerous hostile countries have been compromised in recent years when the governments of those countries have arrested, jailed and even killed the agency’s sources.
Last year, a top-secret memo sent to every C.I.A. station around the world warned about troubling numbers of informants being captured or killed, a stark reminder of how important human source networks are to the basic functions of the spy agency.

Why is this guy not in jail?

This. I can't think of ANY reason that Trump would have taken and kept these boxes of documents. The only explanation I can come up with, is that he was either going to disseminate it, or sell it at some point.
Either way, if they can prove that, he's cooked. Literally and figuratively. That's probably why he's shitting himself right now. He thought he could get away with it.

This. I can't think of ANY reason that Trump would have taken and kept these boxes of documents. The only explanation I can come up with, is that he was either going to disseminate it, or sell it at some point.
Either way, if they can prove that, he's cooked. Literally and figuratively. That's probably why he's shitting himself right now. He thought he could get away with it.

If it it can be shown that any of those spies captured or killed are contained in one of those documents, that is treason by the very definition in the Constitution, and the penalty is just as clear.

In what may be the most shocking story to emerge from the entire Mar-a-Lago document scandal, The New York Times is reporting that officials at intelligence agencies fear that among the classified information Donald Trump stole was details on U.S. assets embedded in foreign countries. The names, locations, and even the existence of such assets is among the most guarded secrets of the nation. But something mysterious has been happening over the last few years, with an unusual number of foreign sources being killed or arrested.

Last year, intelligence officials learned something alarming, and alerted their stations globally: Assets, or in this case, foreign nationals recruited globally to collect intel for the United States, were being pulled off the chess board by being captured or killed at unusual rates.

As it turns out, and as one might expect, the C.I.A runs a tight ship when it comes to protecting its assets.

That article is from October 7th, 2021 and outlines a disturbing trend that began only after one Donald Trump became President.

In fact, it had been known for some time that there was a problem. It also was not unknown across the pond. There, a reporter is a bit more direct in their angle, questioning is a “super-mole” was betraying our spies.

What stands out there obviously is “clandestine human sources.” There is a reason you keep reading about that angle. I am not going to dance around this, and here is where the NYT detonates on Trump:

20d3802dc9eacc277ba406758b4e004e.jpg

oh boy. Evil never gives up. Why can't you leave this good man alone. The Biden Family has been selling us out for years and to this day. Can you get the stick(biden crime family) out of your own eye(party/office)before you try to slime others who have done nothing?

That is sort of like Ted Bundy going "hey, why are you look at me, that Dahmer guy eats his victims".

WOW... A Fabricated lie.....

Just in time for midterms.... How convenient... NO proof... NO one named.... Just the accusation...

You can cut the desperation with a knife...

Because none of this is true.

Holy shit

In fact, it had been known for some time that there was a problem. It also was not unknown across the pond. There, a reporter is a bit

The detailed analysis of the documents recovered will tell the story on why he stole them and why he kept them. It will also find where documents in a specific folder are still missing.

From that information gained, the authorities will come to conclusions they will need , to motivate them to take the appropriate actions.

However, if their worst suspicions are verified, it doesn't mean that charges can be brought against Trump in the public's view.

The sad fact in a situation such as this, if Trump is guilty in the eyes of those responsible for America's national security, the authorities will do the job they're charged with, regardless of means necessary that may not be lawful means.

This development should have been expected!

Regardless of it being true or not that Trump is guilty, the FBI/DOJ at the highest levels will make it true!

The detailed analysis of the documents recovered will tell the story on why he stole them and why he kept them. It will also find where documents in a specific folder are still missing.

From that information gained, the authorities will come to conclusions they will need , to motivate them to take the appropriate actions.

However, if their worst suspicions are verified, it doesn't mean that charges can be brought against Trump in the public's view.

The sad fact in a situation such as this, if Trump is guilty in the eyes of those responsible for America's national security, the authorities will do the job they're charged with, regardless of means necessary that may not be lawful means.

This development should have been expected!

Regardless of it being true or not that Trump is guilty, the FBI/DOJ at the highest levels will make it true!
They will illegally tamper with witnesses, evidence, judges, and the juries?

Fascinating. Insane, but fascinating.

They will do what they have to do to stop him.
There's a light at the end of the tunnel I'll share with you in hopes that at least somebody will understand. Two points:

Fascism requires ultra-nationalism because it is the blood of the country once it can take hold. That presents a challenge to Trump's supporters if the case can be made that Trump has compromised national security. His faithful can't tolerate anything of that nature. (see explanation of fascism) Or I'll provide a link if interest is forthcoming.

Second, fascism requires a crowd mentality in which the people act as a crowd in accepting any lies they're told. This is the reason why it's so baffling to hear what Trump's supporters will believe, and they can't be convinced otherwise. They lose the ability to think as individuals.

Fascism during it's building process has never been interrupted and stopped, due to the above in which the people having been lost to the crowd mentality.

Yes, I'm suggesting that they will act illegally to stop Trump if that becomes necessary.
Fascinating indeed for those who have taken the time to learn about how fascism can take down a democracy.

If it it can be shown that any of those spies captured or killed are contained in one of those documents, that is treason by the very definition in the Constitution, and the penalty is just as clear.
The documents in the hands of the FBI will point to the reason or reasons why Trump took them and intended to keep them. And then if any pages are still missing, the FBI will find the gaps and further ascertain Trump's intentions.

The law won't fail to complete their mission if it's discovered that Trump has committed treason by passing top secret on to anybody., including enemies of America.

Can't trust the New York Times or the intelligence services, but can't trust Donald Trump either.

Trump's supporters are largely untra-nationalists and any hint of treason will put a sour taste in their mouths. The FBI/DOJ chose their fight wisely.

And the support for Trump is diminishing with gathering speed.

Trump needs to organize a big rally in which he can rely on 'crowd mentality' to boost his popularity. He needs to have his supporters screaming out their support in the same manner that Hitler used the power of crowd mentality. The tactic is practically unstoppable!

oh boy. Evil never gives up. Why can't you leave this good man alone. The Biden Family has been selling us out for years and to this day. Can you get the stick(biden crime family) out of your own eye(party/office)before you try to slime others who have done nothing?

The problem is that Trump is a blabbermouth who likes to show off.

Forum List

Back