Don’t get the flu shot

ninja007

Gold Member
Aug 4, 2014
Living rent free in libs heads
They are putting the poison jab in it too, or alone. liars. evil. murderers. Do not get it. btw heres a website message board with almost 2000, yes TWO THOUSAND pages of jabbed peoples personal side effects since the poison jab/s. 99.9 percent heavily regret it, whether 1 2 or 3.

They are putting the poison jab in it too, or alone. liars. evil. murderers. Do not get it. btw heres a website message board with almost 2000, yes TWO THOUSAND pages of jabbed peoples personal side effects since the poison jab/s. 99.9 percent heavily regret it, whether 1 2 or 3.

I never got one anyway cause they're usually only 30% effective ...once and awhile I get it ...the flu that is but I'm not 86 years old so I usually live ....derp

Homemade chicken soup n nyquil is usually good enough
Up the c supplements

I usually don't get the flu shot. But many people in the healthcare industry are required to get one. My girlfriend is an executive with Emory, and she has to get one.

Rare side effects are suffered. But none seem serious. Certainly not this "they are putting the poison in the flu shot!!" conspiracy nonsense.

I didn't have a symptom of any kind, just a sore arm. People that don't want the jab listen to Fox news.

interesting information. I am so glad i did not submit to this vile scheme of globalist depopulationists.

everybody is backing away from this. BAcking away trying to protect their own backsides. Something is up. Is gov't going to finally admit what many of us knew all along? and will their be any punishment for the deaths of millions?

You know what's coming don't you. they couldn't get Trump in this mar a lago raid so they're going to blame the vaxx on him. AS IF he developed it. Now don't forget...Birx admitted that she and fauci lied to President Trump. Don't forget that we found out that leftist elites had big pharma delay the vaxx rollout so that Trump could not celebrate it as a success during his term. Don't forget that Biden took credit for the vaxx as soon as he illegitimately took office. and don't forget...big pharma hates Trump and would double cross him in a New York Minute.

Last edited:
You know what's coming don't you. they couldn't get Trump in this mar a lago raid so they're going to blame the vaxx on him. AS IF he developed it. Now don't forget...Birx admitted that she and fauci lied to President Trump. Don't forget that we found out that leftist elites had big pharma delay the vaxx rollout so that Trump could not celebrate it as a success during his term. Don't forget that Biden took credit for the vaxx as soon as he illegitimately took office. and don't forget...big pharma hates Trump and would double cross him in a New York Minute.

Definitely a member of tramps cult

Hope you get Polio

All the so called authorities are jumping this sinking ship as fast as their little legs can carry them. So..in time...the as yet uninjured vaxxed will have to face facts that they were lied to, manipulated and put in harms way.

CDC has been lying to people at the direct request of pharma to push the flu shot and other vaccines since 2004.

They inflated deaths, lie about risk from the flu and push fear out through the media. This is a well documented fact. They call it their "Seven Step Recipe" for Generating Interest in, and Demand for, Flu (or any other) Vaccination,"

They use the media to panic the public. Been doing it for nearly 2 decades and they followed the exact same "recipe" with the covid shot.

They're lying. Been lying all along, and doing it knowingly.

Last edited:
I wonder if this is going to cause people to be a little more wary of the yearly flu shot. Wouldn't surprise me if they didn't sneak this poison into that to catch the folk who would not submit to 2nd and 3rd shots.

Forum List

Back