theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Yea, our democracy was in real danger:
DDEA3D9E-3541-4EFE-B068-5AFA2684E2CB.jpeg

View attachment 442338

Yes. the FBI has already said some of the capitol police were in on, and participated in the coup attempt. Many have already resigned, but they too will be charged for their part in attempting to overthrow the government.
The police had orders from their Chief to let them in, who took his orders from the Dems.

What’s that have to do with the fact that these so called “insurrectionists” were stopping and posing for photos? Do you even know what the word insurrection means?

View attachment 442338

Yes. the FBI has already said some of the capitol police were in on, and participated in the coup attempt. Many have already resigned, but they too will be charged for their part in attempting to overthrow the government.
Yes but who was trying to overthrow the government? There were thousands of Trump supporters outside but who was being represented on the inside? If the goal was driven by Trump, he was not a very good leader or the place would have been packed. There is a narrative here but we have yet to hear it.

View attachment 442338

Dumbasses...gonna be dumbasses. As I've said, these people thought they were going to strong arm Congress into overturning the election and re-installing Trump as President. They truly believed there would be no repercussions for their actions. Hence the cell phone and camera recording for social media. They all wanted their 15 minutes on social media. For an afternoon, they were heroes....and then, reality set in. It wasn't all selfies and funny hats. Some of the video in those hallways was truly scary. They wanted blood. They wanted Pence's head. They wanted anyone who didn't support their position. Scary to think what might have happened had they gotten a hold of someone involved with the process.

View attachment 442338

The police had orders from their Chief to let them in, who took his orders from the Dems.

What’s that have to do with the fact that these so called “insurrectionists” were stopping and posing for photos? Do you even know what the word insurrection means?

Cool story. I'll wait until after the investigation before I consider a silly scenario such as yours.

View attachment 442338

Yes but who was trying to overthrow the government? There were thousands of Trump supporters outside but who was being represented on the inside? If the goal was driven by Trump, he was not a very good leader or the place would have been packed. There is a narrative here but we have yet to hear it.

Just look at all people that didn't actively try to overthrow the government. You realize that's a dumb remark, don't you?

View attachment 442338

Dumbasses...gonna be dumbasses. As I've said, these people thought they were going to strong arm Congress into overturning the election and re-installing Trump as President. They truly believed there would be no repercussions for their actions. Hence the cell phone and camera recording for social media. They all wanted their 15 minutes on social media. For an afternoon, they were heroes....and then, reality set in. It wasn't all selfies and funny hats. Some of the video in those hallways was truly scary. They wanted blood. They wanted Pence's head. They wanted anyone who didn't support their position. Scary to think what might have happened had they gotten a hold of someone involved with the process.
Uh-huh. I’m sure glad you are here to tell us what all the protesters wanted.

View attachment 442338

Just look at all people that didn't actively try to overthrow the government. You realize that's a dumb remark, don't you?
Actually not a dumb remark but a serious question as to what exactly was going on!

They's all making/creating history. I wonder if the true insurrectionist knew their laptops were gonna be seized during their planned LARP?

View attachment 442338

Uh-huh. I’m sure glad you are here to tell us what all the protesters wanted.

Not much doubt about what Trump intended for them to want and do, and what many of them actually did.

View attachment 442338

Exactly, they were never a danger.

View attachment 442338

5 dead people and their families would probably disagree with you.

View attachment 442338

5 dead people and their families would probably disagree with you.
5 people were murdered by protesters? Now youre just making shit up.

View attachment 442338
Wow that's some insurrection and coup. See any guns?? All I see is cameras. LOL

Fortunately, the laws have decided it was insurrection. That decision wasn't left to some nut bag right winger on a discussion board.

They can call it whatever they want. Doesn't make it so.

That's a decision each American will have to make. Even nut bag liberals.

View attachment 442338

Fortunately, the laws have decided it was insurrection. That decision wasn't left to some nut bag right winger on a discussion board.

Got it. You don't agree with our laws, and you think everyone should ignore any laws they don't like. More proof that Trump has destroyed what the GOP once was.

View attachment 442338

Got it. You don't agree with our laws, and you think everyone should ignore any laws they don't like. More proof that Trump has destroyed what the GOP once was.

What a fine post. LOL I obey the law as should everyone. As for the GOP?? I'm not a Rep so I couldn't care less.

More proof lefty loons like you will believe anything you are spoon fed. You haven't got the smarts to figure out what really happened even though its all over this board. Another fool

Forum List

Back