“Insurrectionists” stop for photo op

Yea, our democracy was in real danger:
View attachment 442338
Wow that's some insurrection and coup. See any guns?? All I see is cameras. LOL

Fortunately, the laws have decided it was insurrection. That decision wasn't left to some nut bag right winger on a discussion board.

They can call it whatever they want. Doesn't make it so.

That's a decision each American will have to make. Even nut bag liberals.

Got it. You don't agree with our laws, and you think everyone should ignore any laws they don't like. More proof that Trump has destroyed what the GOP once was.

What a fine post. LOL I obey the law as should everyone. As for the GOP?? I'm not a Rep so I couldn't care less.

More proof lefty loons like you will believe anything you are spoon fed. You haven't got the smarts to figure out what really happened even though its all over this board. Another fool

If you support republican causes and politicians, you are a republican. If you give blowjobs for money, you can't claim you aren't a whore.

View attachment 442338

Fortunately, the laws have decided it was insurrection. That decision wasn't left to some nut bag right winger on a discussion board.

Got it. You don't agree with our laws, and you think everyone should ignore any laws they don't like. More proof that Trump has destroyed what the GOP once was.

What a fine post. LOL I obey the law as should everyone. As for the GOP?? I'm not a Rep so I couldn't care less.

More proof lefty loons like you will believe anything you are spoon fed. You haven't got the smarts to figure out what really happened even though its all over this board. Another fool

If you support republican causes and politicians, you are a republican. If you give blowjobs for money, you can't claim you aren't a whore.

Nope. I'm a fiscal conservative and let me know how your blow job business is doing. You can't claim you aren't a whore.

View attachment 442338

Nope. I'm a fiscal conservative and let me know how your blow job business is doing. You can't claim you aren't a whore.

Did you support Trump?
1610650960613.png

View attachment 442338

Did you support Trump?
View attachment 442838

I still support Trump. You support Biden. A vote you will regret before to long.

View attachment 442338

Did you support Trump?
View attachment 442838

I still support Trump. You support Biden. A vote you will regret before to long.

Like I said, you are just another crazy republican.

View attachment 442338

Did you support Trump?
View attachment 442838

LOL I'm not a Republican there buddy. I'm an Independent and have been for decades.

View attachment 442338

Did you support Trump?
View attachment 442838

LOL I'm not a Republican there buddy. I'm an Independent and have been for decades.

Yet you support Trump. Sorry, but it doesn't matter what you want to call yourself. If you support Trump, you are what is left of the republicans, or a trumpster.

Forum List

Back