Instead of trying to buy voter’s votes, Trump should be investing in ICU beds hospital rooms and,,

,,respirators, which would actually save lives.
But nooo! Trump does not have the ability to identify the big picture.
What a fucking disaster of a president Trump is. Lives don’t matter, just votes matter!
God help America!
Does that mean you're gonna donate your thousand dollars to a hospital? Yeah, I didn't think so.

$1,000 donation, no problem and my wife will donate too.
The
Will the $1,000, add to the government teat you suck on?
Irony alert!

Well, i’m outa here!
You .Little Trumpsters who spend your life on USMB because you have no life bore me. You spend your life read talking points sans facts and then spend the rest of life you posting on USMB.
I have a suggestion, get a life. Pay attention to your family, make friends and get a hobby.
You are not using your brains sucking in Trumpster pathological BS. It’s seriously apparent. Later, losers!
Better luck next time, loser.

Well, i’m outa here!
You .Little Trumpsters who spend your life on USMB because you have no life bore me. You spend your life read talking points sans facts and then spend the rest of life you posting on USMB.
I have a suggestion, get a life. Pay attention to your family, make friends and get a hobby.
You are not using your brains sucking in Trumpster pathological BS. It’s seriously apparent. Later, losers!

Promise?

Instead of trying to buy voter’s votes, Trump should be investing in ICU beds hospital rooms and,,

Instead of trying to get voters to vote, Biden and Sanders should have honored the CDC request that no groups of more than ten gather.

Votes>public health it seems.....

FUCKING HYPOCRITES

Instead of trying to get voters to vote, Biden and Sanders should have honored the CDC request that no groups of more than ten gather.

FUCKING HYPOCRITES
The candidates don’t control when the vote happens. That is fine state by state. I’m pretty sure Florida and Arizona have republican governors. No?

now be quiet

FUCKING HYPOCRITES
The candidates don’t control when the vote happens. That is fine state by state. I’m pretty sure Florida and Arizona have republican governors. No?

now be quiet
Remember when candidates suspended their campaigns after the 08 collapse? Yeah, and NO LIVES WERE AT STAKE.
Trying to shift blame is a game and nothing more.

You know I am right and admitted as much in my thread so knock off the partisan bullshit.

As for the OP's idea that "FUCK AVERAGE WORKERS" is an acceptable response, well he/she is a tool.
For once we have a president that is going to DIRECTLY help the average Joe rather than just pumping billions into corporate America in the hopes of propping up a collapsing economy.

Well, i’m outa here!
You made a fool of yourself and ran away....

Typical

Someone DIRECTLY ASKED YOU how do you know they aren't already procuring everything they can? You realize the demand on the manufacturers is WORLD WIDE right? Or did you think YOU were the only one who thought of this?

Moron

"this is a deadly virus. boy, is it deadly!

i'm not being apocalyptical, but practical" - Eloquent De Blasio on MSNBC

just to give you an idea how bad it is

Forum List

Back