Whatever it takes

initforme

Gold Member
Apr 23, 2011
President Trump is doing a nice job in keeping us posted on this dire emergency and if it takes a trillion $$ to help Americans out he will. These are difficult times and the hardes working, most productive, work till you drop people in the world need some help. The current work ethic here is unrivaled in the world. He is doing the right thing.

President Trump is doing a nice job in keeping us posted on this dire emergency and if it takes a trillion $$ to help Americans out he will. These are difficult times and the hardes working, most productive, work till you drop people in the world need some help. The current work ethic here is unrivaled in the world. He is doing the right thing.
Nicely put. The crazy Dems, of course, are trying their hardest to place ALL of the blame for the virus on our president. It's truly disgraceful how much the Dems have politicized this crisis. But I wouldn't expect anything less from the charlatans.

Truth be told both sides politicize everything....neither party has a clue about average working americans who work until they are literally ready to drop.

I actually have a hard time finding good help. In my experience, good work ethic is rare. I've found that contractors vary by state. Some states I hire contractors who are really good with the customer and show up on time, do a great job and in other states, I'm ucky to get a crew to show up as early as an hour late and still moving at a snail's pace. Maybe half of em have their pants pulled all the way up. And out on the loading dock every five minutes smoking. Maybe they'll show back up from lunch an hour and a half later.

But whatever. Good work ethic is subjective, I guess.

Work ethic in the US is unrivaled today in the world. No other culture compares to how hard Americans work. We are truly unmatched.

You clowns went from hoax to now its a dire emergency in a week. :laughing0301:
Looks like a hoax to me. I remember when my mother put us in the same room with my older brother who had come down with chicken pox. It made sense to get it over with, to have us all get it at the same time. We should do the same now. Just let everyone have it and get it over with.

Can you name a country that has a greater work ethic?
Nigeria and Jamaica off the top of my head. They come over here and get 3 and 4 jobs.

What Does It Mean To Work Like A Jamaican?

"Jamaican immigrants have an innate need to be the best at what they’re doing. It’s not to outshine anyone or to consciously be deemed better than their peers. It’s just how we were raised. From a young age we are taught that hard work yields results and recognition. It’s an almost naive philosophy but is simple and frequently true. We grow to believe that all we have to do is work hard and opportunities will be laid at our feet."

You clowns went from hoax to now its a dire emergency in a week. :laughing0301:
Looks like a hoax to me. I remember when my mother put us in the same room with my older brother who had come down with chicken pox. It made sense to get it over with, to have us all get it at the same time. We should do the same now. Just let everyone have it and get it over with.
The virus looks like a hoax to you? OK. Did you also vote for Drumpf?

Working 3 of 4 jobs means lack of education....essentially working low wage jobs where little productivity is expected.

You probably meant to post this in the Satire forum.

Forum List

Back