Inserting Politics Into, And Ruining, Everything They Touch

Dewd, that isn't relevant. What I'm saying is that everything dimocrap scum touch, they ruin it. It turns to shit.

Even something as universally repugnant as rape, they manage to somehow fuck that up. Which I personally think rapists should be executed. Slowly.

But let dimocrap scum get hold of something -- Anything, and they will screw it up.

Look at this one.....

First, let's consider that the dimocrap scum among us are claiming that 1 in 5 College women will be raped. The FBI Crime Report Statistics say that the actual percentage is something like 1 in 10,000.

Then, to make matters worse, the Rolling Stone (a favorite dimocrap scumbag rag) runs a story on a fake rape case...

Key elements of Rolling Stone s U-Va. gang rape allegations in doubt - The Washington Post

But how can you totally ruin a campaign against something as disgusting as rape?

Only dimocrap scum can do that.

dimocraps screw up everything they touch. Everything,

You take ANY institution -- ANY OF THEM -- That has been taken over by dimocrap scum..... Like the Media, or Education, or Unions and dimocraps have totally FUCKED IT UP.

Everything you people touch, you turn to shit. And I don't mean just rough around the edges, I mean you DESTROY beyond any chance of repair.

dimocraps are the scum of the earth.

It's time to destroy that party and start a new liberal party. It would be nice to have a choice once again when I go to vote.

The European liberals don't destroy everything they touch. Not like ours do.

And that is because the dimocrap party is NOT a liberal party..... It is a dimocrap party. A party of criminals. And dimocraps are the scum f the earth.

Wake up, people
Maybe you haven't been following recent (and not-so-recent) events but Rethugs also screw up everything they touch - only 3 times as badly.

Last edited:
I know this won't matter, but...

You've never seen me say the PC Police have made my life miserable. I'm pro-gay rights and no one has defended blacks and what has been done to them more than I. And, you won't admit to believing this, but I grew up with nothing. Alcoholic, absent dad, bi-polar mom.

The only reason I say that is because you just can't stop lying. You constantly just make stuff up. You prove every point I make with virtually every post.

Guy, I don't care if you hand out Kugerands to Orphans when you aren't here.

When you are here, you side with the interests of the Koch Brothers and their ilk. You pretend to be "above the fray", but you spew out all this nonsense that if someone keeps people from stepping over Gays or Muslims or blacks, it's the PC Police.

I know this won't matter, but...

You've never seen me say the PC Police have made my life miserable. I'm pro-gay rights and no one has defended blacks and what has been done to them more than I. And, you won't admit to believing this, but I grew up with nothing. Alcoholic, absent dad, bi-polar mom.

The only reason I say that is because you just can't stop lying. You constantly just make stuff up. You prove every point I make with virtually every post.

Guy, I don't care if you hand out Kugerands to Orphans when you aren't here.

When you are here, you side with the interests of the Koch Brothers and their ilk. You pretend to be "above the fray", but you spew out all this nonsense that if someone keeps people from stepping over Gays or Muslims or blacks, it's the PC Police.
I side with the interests of the Koch brothers?

Link? Or (another) lie?

Why do you people feel you have to lie so much? Is it because you're not as confident in your opinions as you want us to believe?

Original Battlestar Galactica WAS/IS cool! Visual quality alone is superior to the modern CGI-everything version. Physical models used for scifi prior to CGI often looked better. Plus it wasn't such a ridiculous version as everybody you come to like turns out to be a Cylon.

I didn't watch more than a few episodes of the new version, but my problem with the old version was that despite wonderful special effects (That they kept recycling- again, and again. and again... and then sold to a South African company to recycle in another film) the dialog wasn't intelligent and the plot made no sense. The introduced characters like Apollo's sister who the completely forgot about halfway through the season.

Original Star Trek compared to spin-offs was a moral lesson more than anything else. DS9 was good though, and Enterprise was spectacular - a pox on whatever half-wit axed it.

I thought Enterprise was horrible. It got a little better in it's third season when Brannon Braga (the guy who killed Captain Kirk with Scaffolding!) was shuffled out and replaced with Manny Cotto who fixed a lot of his mistakes, like Mind Melding being a mutant ability.

I do think the original series is the only one that stands up to the test of time.

Babylon 5 remains arguably the best scifi tv series ever made. Mostly due to it's ongoing massive oraching storyline. But owning the dvds, and watching them to this day I'd say while the dialogue is often campy and cheesy, and the visual graphics primitive and pathetic, the actual story, and concepts are far superior to anything else ever done.

Babylon 5 seasons 2-4 are really good. Season one was dull, let's not forget Claudia's fake Russian Accent and Michael O'Hare's deadpan acting. Season 5 was them trying to squeeze the last of the toothpaste out of the tube.

Link? Or (another) lie?

Why do you people feel you have to lie so much? Is it because you're not as confident in your opinions as you want us to believe?

I'm perfectly confident of my opinions. It's just you I hold in contempt.

Shit, I have more respect for TemplarKormac. He doesn't pretend to be somethign he isn't.

Link? Or (another) lie?

I'm perfectly confident of my opinions. It's just you I hold in contempt.

Shit, I have more respect for TemplarKormac. He doesn't pretend to be somethign he isn't.
In other words, no, you have no proof of your lies. Thanks.

And of course you would prefer a hardcore right wing partisan ideologue.

The biggest enemy for a hardcore partisan ideologue is not another one, they're easy.

The biggest enemy for a hardcore partisan ideologue is someone who chooses to think for themselves.

You folks prove my point, over and over and over, every single day.

Top 10 Poorest States:

1. Mississippi - Republican
2. Arkansas - Republican
3. West Virginia - Republican/Democrat
4. Alabama - Republican
5. Kentucky - Republican
6. New Mexico - Republican/Democrat
7.Tennessee - Republican
8. Louisiana - Republican
9. South Carolina - Republican
10. Oklahoma - Republican

In other words, no, you have no proof of your lies. Thanks.

And of course you would prefer a hardcore right wing partisan ideologue.

I prefer people who are honest about what they are. People like you and Fake Snarky really don't rate high in my book.
Oh goody.

So what are you saying that I "really" am?

Go ahead, say it. Then I'll provide links to posts of mine that you "didn't see".

Go ahead, knock it out of the park.

And Starkey must be problematic for you. A Dem who claims to be a Republican, yikes.

Oh goody.

Go ahead, say it. Then I'll provide links to posts of mine that you "didn't see".

And Starkey must be problematic for you. A Dem who claims to be a Republican, yikes.

Um, no, he's a troll who pretends to be a serious poster. Not unlike yourself.

Actually, I used to like some of your stuff, until you got into this obsession about the "PC Police", who were apparently responsible for career criminals with mental issues shooting people.

It's kind of like watching Nova Steve talk about Trannies or Silhoette talk about gays.

Oh goody.

Um, no, he's a troll who pretends to be a serious poster. Not unlike yourself.

Actually, I used to like some of your stuff, until you got into this obsession about the "PC Police", who were apparently responsible for career criminals with mental issues shooting people.

It's kind of like watching Nova Steve talk about Trannies or Silhoette talk about gays.
So you're not going to say what I really am?

Why not?

Come on Joe, tell me.

Aw, dang, come on.

What do you mean by phony? I say I'm am independent. Am I lying?

Well, you seem to have this weird obsession with the PC Police that just doesn't make any sense at all. So I put you in there with guys who think aliens put chips intheir brains.
Okay, so no explanation of "phony", no answers to my questions.

Just provable lies, over and over, then evasion.

You're consistent, I'll give ya that.

Okay, so no explanation of "phony", no answers to my questions.

Just provable lies, over and over, then evasion.

You're consistent, I'll give ya that.

I've said what I've wanted to say. Why you think something more is required is really your problem.
Well, that's kind of the definition of troll.

Just spew some crap and then run.

Okay, whatever works for ya.

Well, that's kind of the definition of troll.

Just spew some crap and then run.

Okay, whatever works for ya.

I made my point pretty clearly. I call shenningans on your contentions about the "PC" Police.
Well, I can certainly understand how someone like you would not like my point about the PC Police.

Holy crap Joe, no one on this board can drag race and allegations of racism out of the clear blue sky like YOU can.

Cripes, you're awesome at that. You have it down to a freakin' art form.

Forum List

Back