Inserting Politics Into, And Ruining, Everything They Touch

Well, I can certainly understand how someone like you would not like my point about the PC Police.

Holy crap Joe, no one on this board can drag race and allegations of racism out of the clear blue sky like YOU can.

Cripes, you're awesome at that. You have it down to a freakin' art form.

Well, it's not hard when folks say stuff like 'Well, I don't want to sound racist, but..." and then follow it up by saying something that's pretty fucking racist.

Well, I can certainly understand how someone like you would not like my point about the PC Police.

Holy crap Joe, no one on this board can drag race and allegations of racism out of the clear blue sky like YOU can.

Cripes, you're awesome at that. You have it down to a freakin' art form.

Well, it's not hard when folks say stuff like 'Well, I don't want to sound racist, but..." and then follow it up by saying something that's pretty fucking racist.
I'd love to see an example of that.

Which, of course, you can't provide.

As usual. You do it all the time. You're a troll.

Mac.......

Tell us you can think for yourself again.

Then.....join every RW ideologue here when they take the presidents words "you didn't build that" out of context. Slip those four words into 50 or so posts. Because you are independent and all.

Then..tell us all again how Islam is a "PC protected" religion. That's because saying the same thing on a near daily basis is a sign of maturity and leads to substantive debate.

Finally....tell us all how you just want to be free to have the discussion about race. You don't want public figures to be "punished" for expressing themselves. The PC police are forcing the bigots to harden their stance. If everyone would just chill...we'd solve the problem like adults....with you in the lead and Steve McGarrett at your side.

Earmuffs!

Last edited:
I provided them. Earmuffs.

and you have more patience than I do.

The guy blurts out defenses of racism and homophobia and attacks on the president that are dishonest, and when someone calls him on it, it screams about how they are "idealogues"

Yet I've never seen this guy attack the overt racism of posters like Steve McGarret, Shoot Speeders, Matthew and a few others who broke out of the Stormfront Asylum. Because those guys are having the "honest conversation about race" that the "PC Police" want to suppress.

The guy blurts out defenses of racism and homophobia and attacks on the president that are dishonest, and when someone calls him on it, it screams about how they are "idealogues"

Yet I've never seen this guy attack the overt racism of posters like Steve McGarret, Shoot Speeders, Matthew and a few others who broke out of the Stormfront Asylum. Because those guys are having the "honest conversation about race" that the "PC Police" want to suppress.
I'm assuming my little stalker friend is posting about me. Again. That's okay.

So I went back to the post that got you all pissy and defensive. It was post 3, in which I pointed out the dishonesty and immaturity of hardcore partisan ideologues.

Oh, so THAT'S it.

You don't like that, it pisses you off when I hold a mirror to your face. So you launch into the lies about my supporting the Koch brothers (which I do not) and that I'm a "racist", (which you can't prove, but that never stops you).

You're a hardcore partisan ideologue and you hate it when I point it out, so you try to deflect and put me on the defensive.

You're a troll.

Nothing worse than a phony.
Still waiting on those examples.

Are you going to run like Joe did?

Run? What are you, 12?

You think i keep examples on deck so I can one random day in the future have some "gotcha!" Moment on you?

Truth is, i dont give a fuck what kind of credence you lend or dont lend my claim. I know what i read and what ive read - enough to know that you're a snake.

Dont like it? Gosh, dont let it ruin your day though.

Run? What are you, 12?

You think i keep examples on deck so I can one random day in the future have some "gotcha!" Moment on you?

Truth is, i dont give a fuck what kind of credence you lend or dont lend my claim. I know what i read and what ive read - enough to know that you're a snake.

Perfect, thanks.

The biggest enemy of hardcore partisan ideologue is not another hardcore partisan ideologue. They're easy. The biggest enemy of hardcore partisan ideologue is someone who chooses to think for themselves. Too bad.

And to repeat:

The moment a subject becomes politicized, it becomes dumbed down, distorted and completely polluted.

And, unfortunately for the rest of the country, hardcore partisan ideologues just have to politicize pretty much everything.

Their toxic mix of ideology, narcissism and immature nastiness turns any discussion into a third grade playground fight.

The country would be much better off if these people would just find another hobby.

Then there's SciFi, my favorite form of media entertainment (you can accurately gauge an individual's IQ by their interest, or lack thereof, in SciFi) which has become the latest target of dimocraps.

Well, real science fiction fans don't call it "SciFi".

Incidentally, I've been a SF fan since childhood. But I've gone from being pretty conservative to being pretty liberal.

When I was 16, I thought Battlestar Galactica was cool. Now I just cringe when I watch those old episodes of with the awful dialog and subtle Mormon propaganda.

When I was 30, I thought Star Trek was awesome, even the new stuff. Now I just kind of cringe at how cheezy most of it.

Still enjoy Doctor Who, Babylon 5, and the written works of Asimov and Clark. Heinlein I am kind of not as fond of as I used to be.

My good friend recommend Babylon 5 to us at a New Years Party and we finished all 5 season in 4 weeks. lol. It is truly a wonderful show.

Run? What are you, 12?

Perfect, thanks.

The biggest enemy of hardcore partisan ideologue is not another hardcore partisan ideologue. They're easy. The biggest enemy of hardcore partisan ideologue is someone who chooses to think for themselves. Too bad.

And to repeat:

The moment a subject becomes politicized, it becomes dumbed down, distorted and completely polluted.

And, unfortunately for the rest of the country, hardcore partisan ideologues just have to politicize pretty much everything.

Their toxic mix of ideology, narcissism and immature nastiness turns any discussion into a third grade playground fight.

The country would be much better off if these people would just find another hobby.

You're really fit for a beauty pageant, the way youre always holding up these mirrors.

Anyhoo, carry on there Beavis.

Yep

I'm assuming my little stalker friend is posting about me. Again. That's okay.

So I went back to the post that got you all pissy and defensive. It was post 3, in which I pointed out the dishonesty and immaturity of hardcore partisan ideologues.

Oh, so THAT'S it.

You don't like that, it pisses you off when I hold a mirror to your face. So you launch into the lies about my supporting the Koch brothers (which I do not) and that I'm a "racist", (which you can't prove, but that never stops you).

You're a hardcore partisan ideologue and you hate it when I point it out, so you try to deflect and put me on the defensive.

You're a troll.

Define stalker, please.

Yep
Notice how pissy and defensive the hardcore partisan ideologues get when I bring this up.

Quick! Change the subject!!

Too bad.

Last edited:

Yep
Notice how pissy and defensive the hardcore partisan ideologues get when I bring this up.

Quick! Change the subject!!

Too bad.

Please name the USMB members who are not hardcore partisan ideologues.

Is OK Texas one of them? LOL!

Run? What are you, 12?

Perfect, thanks.

And to repeat:

And now a musical interlude for Mac...

Forum List

Back