Influential Covid-19 Models Were Horrifically Inaccurate & The Economic Decision To Shutdown The Economy Based On Them Was Wrong

I am white. Name my privilege over Asian Americans.

Let’s just try something. The person that offered you your job. Were they white? Were they male?
I own my own management consulting business. So yes.

White men are the majority of positions of wealth and power in this country. If a white man naturally tends to favor someone similar to them, they give advantage to other white males.

Make sense? Do I need to repeat it again?
Then why are Asian Americans on average earning more than white men?

Could it also be that the white man is the most qualified for the role? Why is the NBA 75% black when African Americans are only 13% of the US population? Is the NBA racist or can stats be misleading sometimes? Do I need to repeat it again? Make sense?

Makes sense? All you did was pose questions. You don’t provide answers.

The answers aren’t simple. First, professional sports do not accurately reflect society as a whole, obviously. Second, stereotypes aren’t applied to Asian Americans the same way as they’re applied to black and Hispanic Americans.

But the main point is that the right doesn’t even want to discuss it since they do exactly what you just did.

You made it about yourself. That white privilege exists isn’t a condemnation of you as a white person. But just by mentioning that it exists, you feel attacked as a person and use that as justification to attack back.
Nope. Asian Americans make more. What you mean is not white privilege but black disadvantage. That is what you really mean. Why are black and brown people not as successful as Asian and White people. Fair?

You can phrase it however you want, but that doesn’t change the main point. You’re meandering off topic. The point is that the right doesn’t allow this to be discussed because it makes them feel bad.

Hence, they elect Trump to piss off the liberals.
Happy to discuss further. Make a separate thread. But whites do not have privilege. What you mean is black disadvantage. Let’s discuss why that is. Happy to do that all day.

I don’t know what the point of talking further when you ignore most of what I say.

The real topic is that this made you feel bad and justifies your urge to piss off “liberals” by voting for Trump.
I do not feel guilty whatsoever. Who do you think has an advantage? My kids or LeBron James’ kids? I know why African Americans have a disadvantage and it’s not their color. I literally feel zero guilt. LOL.

I am a son of immigrants who came here with nothing and didn’t speak the language. They certainly had to fight for everything they earned.
Not sure what guilt you’re referring to. The concept of white privileged strikes at the self worth of white people by implying they didn’t “earn” what they got and avoiding the uncomfortable effort of having to wonder if they actually do have an advantage.

Thats why you can’t bring yourself to call it white privilege. It’s ego preservation.

So when people bring this up, you feel the need to punish them for making you feel this way.

Even though all they did was point out that society doesn’t treat everyone the same.
The term “white privilege” is lazy. Everyone is born with certain privileges and disadvantages.
Don’t be lazy. Read my prior post.

I’ve read all your posts. You complained about the country being divided, admitted you wanted to make that worse because you didn’t like the way you felt when people (SJWs you called them) raised the problem of some minorities (ethnic, religious or sexual orientation) being discriminated against.
Never said that. Find that post. Leftist lies are hilarious.
Hell yeah you said that. You never admit the shit you say.
Leftists (not liberals) got me to the point to where I wanted them to feel how I felt.
You and your PC Culture BS doesn't fly with me and I will express that. Not just white leftists. But the whole bullshit BDS movement, BLM, etc. Don't tell me that women may identify as men. Don't tell me what is and is not PC. You SJWs are sissies.

This is what triggered you.
Where did I mention color even once? Hell, I supporter Herman Cain when he ran. You’re all over the place. I stand By what I said.
BLM, affirmative action. These are race based movements.

You brought it up, not me. You really do a shit job at remembering what you’ve posted.
BLM is a terrorist group like the KKK. They are looters and criminals and racists. You do a shitty job of using logic, since you don’t have any.

I won’t deny that a portion of people associated with BLM became violent, but using that to paint the entire movement as a terrorist group is idiotic.

If I did the same for a number of groups you agree with, you'd be righteously pissed.

You are nothing if not full of double standards.

You aren’t demonstrating logic, but a desperate attempt to avoid the subject.
Name em? I think BLM is a racist group of haters and whiners. I think the same about the KKK. I am not avoiding any subject. Call em like I see em. Pretty sure all lives matter. You probably disagree.

Why do you think I disagree that all lives matter?

You’re avoiding talking about how liberals made you feel bad which justifies you’re hatred and lashing out at them.
When did I say “feel bad”. When did I say “liberals”. You just make things up as you go along? I think SJWs are assholes. It’s against the law for me to kicks their asses so I use verbiage and my right to vote to battle against them. What is wrong with that?

I already posted the quotes from you. How is wanting social justice make someone an asshole?
Yep and nowhere did I say “liberal” or that I “felt bad” you made that up. I already explained how. Your illogical posts are case in point. How many times did you lash out like a petulant child today? Your preaching is tiresome and not backed up by any facts. Your weak answer that “sports is different” is stupid and lazy.

You’re attempt to say that white privilege doesn’t exist because black people dominate the NBA is just the dumbest thing that I’ve seen all day. It’s stupid and lazy. The NBA is a few hundred people that is not representative of the nation.

I’ve posted your quotes. Like usual, you’ll deny you said them. I’ve seen you do this time and time again.

So I guess we are done. You’re too dishonest to have a rational conversation and not smart enough to have a insightful one.
I said more than that and gave you stats on two parent households vs one parent house holds. You are a racist Leftist who believes people of color are inferior and that we being white have privilege. That is the dumbest thing I have ever seen. I have been honest and you don’t like the answers so you lash out. Ask me again why I support DJT, who triggers you. Why? You ignore my statements and lie about them. You’re the real racist here and you don’t even see it.
Ah. So anyone that disagrees with you is racist.

You’re a hypocrite. Lashing out at people for doing what you do all the time.
Never said that either. Stating that I have privilege because of my skin color certainly more racist than me vilifying a terror group like BLM. You don’t know what the word hypocrite means and the fact that you put me on ignore before because these debates offended you shows you’re a snowflake.
Well, you called me a racist for disagreeing with you, so yes, that’s exactly what you do.

And it makes you a hypocrite. Not that you’ll ever admit it.
As you called me one. See how that works?
Where did I call you racist?
BLM stating me criticizing them was racist. So I fired back at you. See how that works. I would criticize them equally if they were WLM btw. Stupid.

So no, I didn’t call you racists. You seem to think BLM called you racist, which who knows if that’s true or not, Id wager not especially since BLM isn’t a person, but a diverse movement without any actual leader. But I didn’t.

Either way, if that’s truly your justification, it simply I was right regarding your own hypocrisy. You’re making this easy, but unsatisfying since you seem oblivious to the point. Maybe it’s too many blows to the head.

Look, you can either be honest and have an insightful conversation or you can be smart and have a rational conversation. If you aren’t going to be either, then this is just a waste of my valuable time.

Bottom line he drastically increased deficits with no economic growth. I guess that’s your thing.
Adding massive amounts of debt was the Democrats and snowflakes 'thing' when Dems controlling the House / Senate Barry's 1st 2 years in office and Barry were packing on the debt...How did all that money for non-existent shovel-ready jobs go? And funny how snowflakes didn't criticize Pelosi and the Dems as they held back COVID-19 relief bills in an attempt to get funding for abortions and their War on Cow Farts, which had nothing to do with COVID-19, added to the bills.

If 870B stimulus in the middle of Great Recession is "Adding massive amounts of debt" then WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU CALL 1.5Trillion dollar tax-cuts, followed by 2-3 Trillion current stimulus????

Last edited:
75% of African American kids grow up with one parent. 40% of white kids do. Yet the African American kids who grew up with two parents are more successful on average than white kids who grew up with one parent. How do you explain that? Jews and Asians mostly grow up with two parents and they are the most successful. Coincidence? Left conveniently ignores these stats. Instead they cry racism as it’s the lowest hanging fruit.

I think it is very notable that those on the left wrong are very staunch in promoting policies which undermine marriage and family, and result in higher rates of illegitimacy, along with all the ills that go along with that.

Up until the 1960s, black Americans were at least as diligent as whites, in forming proper families, and raising children within families. It was when the Democrats went from being openly racist against blacks, to pretending to be on their side, and trapping them into government programs and policies which discouraged proper marriage and family, that this aspect of the black culture fell apart, leading to the tragic situation that now exists, and which, now, due in large part or LIbEral influence, is spreading to and infesting the rest of the population.

A 40% rate of illegitimacy among white children, on top of the rate of children who are victims of their parents' divorces, is tragic enough. The 75% rate among blacks is devastating, and as long as blacks fall so far below other races in this metric, the will continue to fall below other races in life outcomes.

Really, you nailed it with this…
Yet the African American kids who grew up with two parents are more successful on average than white kids who grew up with one parent. How do you explain that?
And the explanation is obvious. The formation of proper families, based on a marriage between a man and a woman, and the raising of children within these families, is crucial to successful life outcomes for those children. It is, by orders of magnitude, more crucial that the color of one's skin, or even in how others may treat one because of the color of one's skin.

It doesn't matter whether you're black, white, yellow red or some other color/race. If you are raised in an intact family, with a mother and a father who are committed to their relationship to each other, and to their joint duty in raising you, then you have a very strong advantage over someone else who was raised in an different situation from that.

That’s not white privledges in any way shape or form. That’s adult black male irresponsibility in creating children and hitting the road. The party that deserves lambasting is the black men but that is so unPC

Ultimately, everyone is responsible for the consequences of his own choices. Black men and black women who create children, without forming a family in which to raise these children, are responsible for creating the next generation of criminals, drug abusers, deadbeat dads, gangsters, and so on. So are white people who make that same choice. It's not about race; it's about parents taking responsibility for their children, for providing the proper family structure in which to raise their children.

Since the 1960s, at least the Democraps have willfully promoted policies which have discouraged proper formation of families. perhaps reflective of the disdain that Karl Marx expressed toward the family, which he wanted to eradicate as part of the “bourgeois” society that he wanted to exterminate. They've been most effective at promoting these policies toward the black population, and the consequences have been devastating.

Tea bagger xrumpoholics know over 42,000 deaths from COVID-19 are no big deal. More people died in WWII or the Civil War than COVID-19, so far. Percentage-wise, COVID-19 is safer than some other stuff. Successful suicide attempts for example. A higher percentage of people die from successful suicide attempts than COVID-19.
Have we done anything remotely similar to shutting down the economy over things that cause that many deaths? Heck, we could save about that many lives every year just by making it impossible for motor vehicles to travel faster than 35mph, but we don't even do that.
Your comparison is like all the scam comparisons being made by tea bagger trumpoholics during this crisis. You compare a year worth of casualties from driving cars to a virus that has only been killing folks for a few months. And of course, your comparisons are ridiculous, to begin with.
The principal, however, is sound, and the bottom line remains that society places monetary value on human life all the time. And no, we've not shut down the economy or even taken seriously inconvenient steps to mitigate the loss of thousands of lives when we could very simply because we like driving fast more than we care about the loss of life. Would you be willing to see no motor vehicle able to travel more than 35 mph, knowing that thousands of lives are being saved every year? If I wanted to be as infantile as you, here is where I would insert a bunch of inane childish insults relating to your obvious lack of intellectual rigor, but I won't sink to your level.

Oh, and weren't the Tea Baggers the half time show at the last DNC convention?

Yes, but race shouldn’t be a reason to treat someone differently.

Unfortunately we aren’t there yet.

Speak for yourself. Most of us, especially those of us that your side is so fond of falsely accusing of being “racist”, have been there for at least a generation or two. It is you true racists on the left wrong who continue to oppress and exploit blacks, for your own political gains, and to their detriment, while piously pointing the accusing finger of “racism” at at others.

Models evolve as new data comes in.
The initial models were done without social distancing in place.
As mitigation takes effect, the models need to be updated with new data.
One example is that the 1st coronavirus death occurred in early February.
Also, people who watch Hannity are more likely to die, so darwin was right: natural selection.
Thanks alot for encouraging a 2nd great depression.

Also, people who watch Hannity are more likely to die, so darwin was right: natural selection.

Wow, since the majority of deaths are in far left New York city, Seattle, and Scat Francisco, you're saying that the majority of Hannity viewers are in densely populated urban centers? :omg::oops8:

Look, you Stalinist pigs are lying fucks, you, the Beijing Tribune, all traitor democrats. But do you dumb motherfuckers ever stop to maybe say outloud your dumbfuck lies before you post them, you know, as kind of a sniff test? :dunno:

Slander and demagoguery are the bedrock of your vile party, but seriously...

If 870B stimulus in the middle of Great Recession is "Adding massive amounts of debt" then WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU CALL 1.5Trillion dollar tax-cuts, followed by 2-3 Trillion current stimulus????

Why are you attempting to change the argument, possibly to distract from the Democrats attempting to add to the deficit in the name of COVID-19 by adding of funding for abortions, their 'War on Cow Farts', Small Business Loan / Grant money going to Harvard, funding for the Kennedy Center who fired / f*ed their employees right after getting the cash....?

I never said the addition of Trillions of dollars right now is not 'adding to the debt' or even wrong to do. What I did, that obviously pissed you off, is remind you and other snowflakes how while you are railing against the GOP for this debt addition you ignore how Barry and the Dems freely engaged in their own debt addition through bullshit like NON-existent 'Shovel-ready Job' stimulus' crap and are now rushing to pack COVID-19 Relief legislation with 'Liberal Wet Dream Wish List' bullshit - like money for abortions, infrastructure, their Green New Deal, etc... - that has nothing to do with COVID-19.

So cut the crap with this transparent bullshit claim of how the GOP and this administration is packing on deficit spending with no one but themselves to blame / engaged in it.

Why are you attempting to change the argument, possibly to distract from the Democrats attempting to add to the deficit in the name of COVID-19 by adding of funding for abortions, their 'War on Cow Farts', Small Business Loan / Grant money going to Harvard, funding for the Kennedy Center who fired / f*ed their employees right after getting the cash....?

Really? I'M attempting to change the argument?

How much does EVERYTHING that you just mentioned add up to out of ~4.5 Trillion of debt Trump is signing off on???? 0.0001% maybe? That's what you choose to get hung up on?

You talk big shit about Democrat spending but not for a second do you have a capacity to admit the oceans of debt Republicans have caused with their spending and never ending tax-cut cult.

Last edited:
The only one changing the argument is you, because you can't seriously deal with it.

How many times do I have to repeat that I oppose the massive deficit spending going on, especially the attempt by Democrats to pack their Wish List items that have nothing to do with COVID-19 into COVID-19 relief bills?

How many times do I have to say I am against the massive addition in spending the Democrats have engaged in the last 4+ years in failed bogus attempts to affect political coups?

How many times do I have to repeat that I am against ALL irresponsible betrayals of public trust by politicians who engage in pork spending to buy their re-elections, that I believe that any attempted addition of spending in a bill that has nothing to do with the subject of that specific bill should be stripped from it and be forced to be presented as its own separate bill?

You can continue to rant and rave and attempt to speak FOR me, but the fact is you DON'T speak for me, and what you are claiming I support or don't support is just false projected bullshit.

The only one changing the argument is you, because you can't seriously deal with it.

How many times do I have to repeat that I oppose the massive deficit spending going on, especially the attempt by Democrats to pack their Wish List items that have nothing to do with COVID-19 into COVID-19 relief bills?

How many times do I have to say I am against the massive addition in spending the Democrats have engaged in the last 4+ years in failed bogus attempts to affect political coups?

Well there you go again, downplaing the elephant in the room that is massive additional millitary spending and massive tax-cuts Republicans have added to debt even before COVID-19 to concentrate on the drop-in-the-ocean that all of "Democrat spending" added up to. And then you throw a "coup" cherry on top of that steaming pile of bullshit?

Laughable.

Why are you attempting to lump 2 separate things together, 1 planned policy action that helped create the strongest economy in decades / ever, the lowest unemployment in decades / ever, the highest stock market ever - things Barry and Democrats said could not be done.......and spending to help ease the economic repercussions of the government shutting down that highly successful economy based on the fear-mongering of some Harvard Epidemiologist who pushed the IHME model, the least reliable of 3 models that was bogus from the start based on the fact that it relied on transparency and complete information from China, which has still not happened?

The economic policies of this President created that successful economy that benefitted this nation and its citizens...while crushing any hopes of Democrats having a chance in November.

The economic damage done by policy and decisions made off of a completely failed liberal infection / mortality rate model...and Democrats piling on by adding Liberal Ideology Wish List spending that has nothing to do with COVID-19 into COVID-19 Relief legislation...has devastated the economy and given the Democrats hope for November.

The Democrats continue to piss away any benefit that have made for themselves though by continuing to do stupid shit transparent to the American people...like how Pelosi and Dems delayed the Small Business legislation so they could go home / she could show off to suffering Americans her $25k fridge and 13 gallons of expensive gourmet ice cream.

1 planned policy action that helped create the strongest economy in decades / ever

More mindless Trumpist horseshit.

Before everything went to shit "Strogest economy in decades" couldn't even break 3% annual GDP growth and 2017 was the strongest real growth year, BEFORE any of this "planned policy" was even in effect.

Do fiscally irresponsible tax-cuts increase growth untill the bill is due? Of course(~0.3% annually), just as surely as they increase debt and contribute to long term insolvency. We didn't need those tax-cuts and would be far better served by either not loading on more debt or putting that money towards stimulating economy in targeted ways now that the shit hit the fan hard.

Last edited:
Well there you go again, downplaing the elephant in the room that is massive additional millitary spending and massive tax-cuts Republicans have added to debt even before COVID-19 to concentrate on the drop-in-the-ocean that all of "Democrat spending" added up to. And then you throw a "coup" cherry on top of that steaming pile of bullshit?

What a rambling, uneducated, talking point-laced, steaming pile of snowflake shit.

Do you REALLY want to 'go there' with military spending? Can you tell me to the dollar, not even the penny, your Nobel Peace Prize-winning 'Messiah' added in military spending from the moment he committed the U.N.-define WAR CRIME of invading a sovereign country in the midst of a civil war without that nation's permission or request to do so through today, as US military troops remained in Syria to fight HIS war after he walked out of the WH?

Please provide the amount and links to support your answer / the amount you list in your response.

Thanks....tick, tock

What a rambling, uneducated, talking point-laced, steaming pile of snowflake shit.

Do you REALLY want to 'go there' with military spending? Can you tell me to the dollar, not even the penny, your Nobel Peace Prize-winning 'Messiah' added in military spending from the moment he committed the U.N.-define WAR CRIME of invading a sovereign country in the midst of a civil war without that nation's permission or request to do so through today, as US military troops remained in Syria to fight HIS war after he walked out of the WH?

Please provide the amount and links to support your answer / the amount you list in your response.

Thanks....tick, tock

Millitary spending was cut under Obama via sequastration process.

Def2.png

Please stop talking about shit you are clueless about.

Accepting reality is just not your - or Barry's - 'thing' is it lil' snowflake?!

Lowest unemployment in decades, in some cases EVER
- Lowest minority unemployment EVER
- Lowest female unemployment in DECADES

Most Americans working at one time EVER

Highest stock market numbers EVER

Higher wages, raises, bonuses (that Pelosi called 'crumbs'...maybe for elitist Dem Millionaires)

Millions of Americans off the Democrats 'economic slavery plantation' -off welfare, unemployment, food stamps because they were working

Factories / Jobs came back when Barry said they would NEVER come back, that America was in decline and this was the 'new norm'

Abracadabra Bitch - Discussionist

For Bush's 1st 6 years in office with GOP controlling Congress (the budget, spending, the purse strings, the economy) - DURING 9/11/01, TRHE ECONOMIC AFTERMATH, & 2 WARS - $2.5 Trillion was added to the deficit.

Democrats took over a near super-majority control of Congress (the budget, spending, the purse strings, the economy) the last 2 years Bush was in office...and in those 2 years the Democrats added $1.5 Trillion in spending ....only $1 Trillion less in debt added in 1/4th the time.

Obama was right - he 'inherited' a bad economy and high spending....but he inherited it from his fellow Democrats who controlled Congress /spending.

Democrats continued to control Congress / spending during Obama's 1st 2 years in office, during which time deficit spending racked up more debt. When Obama was warned he needed to make more spending cut to prove he was serious about reducing deficit spending or the US would have its Credit rating cut for the 1st time EVER, Barry refused...and the Rating as cut....Obama responded by going after the bank.

I can't handle discussing the reality of deficit spending? Bwuhahahaha......

Accepting reality is just not your - or Barry's - 'thing' is it lil' snowflake?!

Lowest unemployment in decades
, in some cases EVER
- Lowest minority unemployment EVER
- Lowest female unemployment in DECADES

Most Americans working at one time EVER

Highest stock market numbers EVER

Higher wages, raises, bonuses (that Pelosi called 'crumbs'...maybe for elitist Dem Millionaires)

Millions of Americans off the Democrats 'economic slavery plantation' -off welfare, unemployment, food stamps because they were working

Factories / Jobs came back when Barry said they would NEVER come back, that America was in decline and this was the 'new norm'

View attachment 326971

Amazing, after 7 years of nonstop job growth under Obama and reduction of unemployment from 10% down to 4.7% you get to claim that 1% reduction under Tump is what counts?

Under Obama we also had highest DOW and highest number of employed - thats just what normally happens as economy is growing steadily.

You know all this, because you were spoon fed it for 3 years now, but you are an unrepenting partisan tool when it comes to any sort of economic analysis, thats why you are still pushing this long demolished bullshit.

Last edited:
For Bush's 1st 6 years in office with GOP controlling Congress (the budget, spending, the purse strings, the economy) - DURING 9/11/01, TRHE ECONOMIC AFTERMATH, & 2 WARS - $2.5 Trillion was added to the deficit.

Democrats took over a near super-majority control of Congress (the budget, spending, the purse strings, the economy) the last 2 years Bush was in office...and in those 2 years the Democrats added $1.5 Trillion in spending

More bullshit.

List what 1.5 Trillion was spent on by Democrats in the last two years of Bush presidency (even if we pretend Bush didn't sign all the Congress passed spending)

Forum List

Back