"Infla-dating" the new Gen Z trend

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
But-but-but the economy has never been better!! - :lol:

According to POF and other online dating apps - at least half of all daters - on the first date - , are dating with inflation in mind.
I.E. - staying in and watching a movie at the others apartment, rather than going to the movies.
Picking up fast food, instead of dining out. Neither was very acceptable prior to today.

But-but-but the economy has never been better!! - :lol:

According to POF and other online dating apps - at least half of all daters - on the first date - , are dating with inflation in mind.
I.E. - staying in and watching a movie at the others apartment, rather than going to the movies.
Picking up fast food, instead of dining out. Neither was very acceptable prior to today.

Are you speaking from personal experience?

You have no link, so I have to assume so.

Tell me would you rather go to a movie theater with a girl or have her invite you to her place to watch a movie?

I vote for the latter for what I think are obvious reasons.
Not this generation.
GenZ's are one mind fucked generation. They are having less sex than the previous 3 generations.
You would think with the ease of meeting people via social media they would be having more.
Keeping in mind... there is a direct connection between sexlessness and declining mental health.

Not this generation.
GenZ's are one mind fucked generation. They are having less sex than the previous 3 generations.
You would think with the ease of meeting people via social media they would be having more.
Keeping in mind... there is a direct connection between sexlessness and declining mental health.
social media is the reason they are having less sex

Not this generation.
Then why is prostitution illegal?

Drive-in-1.jpg

Drive-In_Theater.jpg

3fcc62044ecdbd8b0af9e4a1d2fc08db.gif

the-blob-blob.gif

AcrobaticTiredHake-size_restricted.gif

UniformSmallKouprey-size_restricted.gif

Fps3.gif

~S~

Forum List

Back