Indianapolis To Drop Rush Limbaugh

[
Yes, Rush has mastered the cutting edge technology of 1920.
Something progressives have failed repeatedly at. Who does that reflect more poorly on?

Rush, actually.

Do you think Rush ever really wanted to be what he is today? The guy always wanted to be a sports caster, but no team would have anything to do with him. His attempts to break back into the sports world (His ESPN Gig, his attempt to buy the St. Louis NFL Team) met with utter failure.

So here you have this closeted homosexual spewing hate he doesn't even believe in, trying to drown his self-loathing in painkillers.

Meanwhile, Al Franken is a Senator.

Last edited:
Limbaugh's been on the air nationally for 26 years.
Regardless of whether Sandra Flooooook came into the picture, sooner rather than later his market share was going to shrink as he begins to wind down his career.
It's been an amazing run ! :beer:

And not even remotely over. That's 26 years of increasing listenership every year. Losing stations now and then is old news, but the syndicate as a whole continues to expand and find new audiences. In fact there's no precedent for the amazing success track record of the EIB network. Rush Limbaugh is definitely not on the decline.

[
Yes, Rush has mastered the cutting edge technology of 1920.
Something progressives have failed repeatedly at. Who does that reflect more poorly on?

Rush, actually.

Do you think Rush ever really wanted to be what he is today? The guy always wanted to be a sports caster, but no team would have anything to do with him. His attempts to break back into the sports world (His ESPN Gig, his attempt to buy the St. Louis NFL Team) met with utter failure.

So here you have this closeted homosexual spewing hate he doesn't even believe in, trying to drown his self-loathing in painkillers.

Meanwhile, Al Franken is a Senator.

Can you prove he's a homo ?

as if fluk didn't merit it? She was ants to take money from me to buy something for herself...and we should be okay with that? that she wants to use the government to force other people to surrender money for, what is for her...a luxury item?

as if fluk didn't merit it? She was ants to take money from me to buy something for herself...and we should be okay with that? that she wants to use the government to force other people to surrender money for, what is for her...a luxury item?

Very well said. I understand you completely.

I think you are expressing your profound ignorance.

First, Fluke wasn't talking about herself, she was talking about other students at Georgetown who needed birth control not to prevent pregnancy, but to treat conditions like Ovarian Cysts.

Second, she wasn't "taking from you". Ms. Fluke and the other students at Georgetown pay $30,000 a year in tuition, part of which includes health coverage. In short, she already paid for her own health coverage, which should include family planning.

Third, and the most important thing- birth control is a MONEY saver. $300 a month to pay for birth control vs. $3000- $10,000 to pay for a live birth? Even the heartless, soulless bastards who ran the insurance companies had no problem with this. It was just plain good business.

It was the insurance providers like Hobby Lobby and Georgetown who decided that birth control makes baby Jesus Cry.

Limbaugh's been on the air nationally for 26 years.
Regardless of whether Sandra Flooooook came into the picture, sooner rather than later his market share was going to shrink as he begins to wind down his career.
It's been an amazing run ! :beer:

Actually, it's been kind of disturbing.

The GOP has gone from being a mainstream party to a fringe party, because a lot of sensible republicans live in terror of being criticized.

Now, since you are all going to blame Sandra Fluke for his woes. The point is, there really was a sensible policy discussion to be had, but Rush went the low road and attacked the woman personally.

hahaha this is hilarious! Just the opposite!

First Howard Stern was gone.. many many years ago... now Rush Limbaugh. What does that say about Indiana?

Howard Stern isn't gone.
I don't think he is on the free airwaves anymore. Are you from Indiana?

No. He's on paid satellite radio and has maintained a massive audience. Rush would kill....and give up Oxy for Stern's audience.
Do you ever post facts? Rush has been number 1 since 93 and has 20 times the Audience
List of most-listened-to radio programs - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

First Howard Stern was gone.. many many years ago... now Rush Limbaugh. What does that say about Indiana?

Howard Stern isn't gone.
I don't think he is on the free airwaves anymore. Are you from Indiana?

No. He's on paid satellite radio and has maintained a massive audience. Rush would kill....and give up Oxy for Stern's audience.
Do you ever post facts? Rush has been number 1 since 93 and has 20 times the Audience
List of most-listened-to radio programs - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

You've been duped.

Forum List

Back