Rush Limbaugh's Replacement

Stryder50

Platinum Member
Feb 8, 2021
Lynden, WA, USA
Dan Bongino Will Officially Take Over Rush Limbaugh's Timeslot
Fiery conservative commentator Dan Bongino will take over the time slot formerly dominated by talk radio legend Rush Limbaugh.

Limbaugh, who waged a defiant battle with cancer, died last month at the age of 70.

A news release from Westwood One said that “The Dan Bongino Show” will launch May 24 in the noon to 3 p.m. Eastern Time slot.
“I’m excited to embrace the immense power of radio to connect with my listeners live for three hours every day,” Bongino said in a statement. “This is an incredible privilege, and I pledge to honor the trailblazing work of those who came before me.”

“As a former Secret Service agent and NYPD officer, Bongino is uniquely positioned to provide commentary and analysis that directly questions the philosophical underpinnings of both the Left and Big Government Republican,” the release said.

Doesn't mean that Bongino, who really isn't that good, will have all the stations at that time as Rush had. In fact, he isn't the replacement for Rush.

Bongino really seems to lack a sense of humor. I cannot see him succeeding in that time slot.

Dan is alright. I'm not his biggest fan. He has a few decent ideas from time to time.

When I first heard Rush I instinctively knew he was a talent. I didn't even really know who he was, just sought out conservative radio and he was one of a few names. I listened to the others as well at that time, probably four or five years ago, and I listened to a few for about 4-5 months, Rush just seemed head and shoulders above the others with his unique ability to dissect a subject.

I turned back into his show more than others.

Yeah, I think that is the biggest problem with the loss of Rush. Now all these local stations are going to just go with whatever the local station manager wants, and there will no longer be a united voice. . . which is probably bad news for conservatives.

This is the show my local station choose for that time slot.

That is awesome that Dan Bongino is taking over...will it be starting next week? I missed today's show...so I wasn't sure if was announced today.

Doesn't mean that Bongino, who really isn't that good, will have all the stations at that time as Rush had. In fact, he isn't the replacement for Rush.

Bongino really seems to lack a sense of humor. I cannot see him succeeding in that time slot.
He'll have an audience, but he is certainly no REPLACEMENT for El Rushbo

He'll have an audience, but he is certainly no REPLACEMENT for El Rushbo
Time will tell

we will know how good he is when the left makes an all out effort to have him removed from radio and internet

MisterBeale I’m wondering if Dan will have the balls to do whst I have found most researchers even in the alternative media won’t do,expose Reagan’s corruption.all these alternative media people thst refuse to do thst and glorify him are adding the deep state.

MisterBeale I’m wondering if Dan will have the balls to do whst I have found most researchers even in the alternative media won’t do,expose Reagan’s corruption.all these alternative media people thst refuse to do thst and glorify him are adding the deep state.
I don't listen to Dan at all.

I couldn't tell you if he is genuine, or if he just tells his listeners what they want to hear. :dunno:

Forum List

Back