Florida to lower flags in honor of Rush Limbaugh

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I can see the teeth gnashing now! :laugh:

DeSantis to lower Florida flags in honor of Limbaugh

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) said Friday that he would order flags to fly at half-staff in honor of conservative talk radio star Rush Limbaugh, who died this week at the age of 70 after being diagnosed with lung cancer.

“I know they’re still figuring out arrangements. But what we do when there’s things of this magnitude, once the date of internment for Rush is announced, we’re going to be lowering the flags to half-staff,” DeSantis said during a political event in Palm Beach County, where Limbaugh lived.

DeSantis to lower Florida flags in honor of Limbaugh | TheHill

head-exploding.gif

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) said Friday that he would order flags to fly at half-staff in honor of conservative talk radio star Rush Limbaugh, who died this week at the age of 70 after being diagnosed with lung cancer.

“I know they’re still figuring out arrangements. But what we do when there’s things of this magnitude, once the date of internment for Rush is announced, we’re going to be lowering the flags to half-staff,” DeSantis said during a political event in Palm Beach County, where Limbaugh lived.

Lol, you're the only one who noticed.

• Banned

Lol, you're the only one who noticed.

Well it hasn't happened yet.

Trump devalued the Medal of Honor by presenting it to that racist misogynistic hate mongering lying piece of filth, so why not desecrate the symbolism of a flag flying at half mass as well. Who cares.

Nice. He was such a patriot!

And he understood politics better than anyone.
DA78D668-CB3F-473D-AE1B-E152F247DC12.jpeg

Trump devalued the Medal of Honor by presenting it to that racist misogynistic hate mongering lying piece of filth, so why not desecrate the symbolism of a flag flying at half mass as well. Who cares.

Thanks for the comic relief.

Flags can fly at half mass? What does that mean? They're only half Catholic?

Limbaugh was the Titular Leader of the Free World ever since the lib coup deposed President Trump. Definitely deserves a state funeral. Will Sleepy Joe do the right thing here?

Limbaugh was the Titular Leader of the Free World ever since the lib coup deposed President Trump. Definitely deserves a state funeral. Will Sleepy Joe do the right thing here?
I don't think it's up to Pedo Joe. Rush was a Floridian, and Florida can honor its own as it pleases.

FL Agriculture Commissioner Will Not Lower Flags to Honor Rush Limbaugh Despite DeSantis' Order

Forum List

Back