Florida to lower flags in honor of Rush Limbaugh

In other words your so dumb you won’t even try listening for ten minutes, yet claim he isn’t smart enough to comment on politics because he isn’t elected or been in the military. A very weird statement considering all politicians have to be elected for the first time without any experience, and we know most don’t have military experience (especially Dems).

This also means your outted yourself as an idiot who shouldn’t be listened to because you aren’t elected and aren’t former military.
I am a disabled vet and nobody listens to me for 4hrs a day and runs with it as the word of God like you fools did Limpbaugh. How about you?

Most Republicans never serve they just tell you, "oh I started to join" and blah, blah, blah.

See I don't need to listen to a loud mouth coward to tell me what to think, DittoTrumphead.

Limbaugh was the Titular Leader of the Free World ever since the lib coup deposed President Trump. Definitely deserves a state funeral. Will Sleepy Joe do the right thing here?
Rush Limbaugh was not a head of state, tard.

FL Agriculture Commissioner Will Not Lower Flags to Honor Rush Limbaugh Despite DeSantis' Order

He can be replaced.
By an actual American.

Ode to you Rush, the greatest political analyst of the 20th century who will forever be revered as the one person who literally shown a light right through the lies and propaganda of the Left to expose them naked for all of the rest of the world to see in their vile decrepitude! Thank you.

Rush_Limbaugh_Headshot.jpg

You tell me Dittohead aka Trump Humper, you are the fools who will follow a man blindly.
Deplorables have dozens of people to give them their news. Progs have thousands and thousands more who do it for them. Progs follow a system set up for them blindly. Poor ratings mean nothing as they are still employed to pass the propaganda. Change the channel and someone else is there to do it. TV programs are most all tilted to Prog agendas. whether slightly or deeply. Most talk shows, variety shows comedy shows are a pure Prog lovefest. Sports channels are right off the Soviet checklist. The Prog citizen has been trained to attack people for a different view. And they do it with impunity. Most of the violence is one way. And when it goes two ways, we hear about it.

Forum List

Back