Independent Candidate leads poll

If faced with those two choices it may just happen.
Maybe but not likely. If there is a strong third party candidate the corporate media will do all it can to discredit, slander, and marginalize that candidate and most Americans will fall for the propaganda as they always do.

I understand, I really do, but barring a .mil coup where both parties are outlawed a third party will always just be a spoiler.....I mean even Teddy Roosevelt could not do it.
And that was well before the corporate media was owned by six oligarchs intent on continuing the status quo and protecting the oligarchy.

Maybe but not likely. If there is a strong third party candidate the corporate media will do all it can to discredit, slander, and marginalize that candidate and most Americans will fall for the propaganda as they always do.
An independent without a party to organize their national campaign and faithfully back them should they be elected is a certain failure.

Yep, and the irony is it took a tech oligarch to set things straight on Twitter.
He won’t. Stop dreaming.

Billionaires Only Come To The Rescue In Movies And Comic Books

"You're as likely to be saved by Elon Musk as you are by Bruce Wayne or Tony Stark."

An independent without a party to organize their national campaign and faithfully back them should they be elected is a certain failure.
I don’t believe that. If he/she has strong support from the people, the duopoly would be forced to work with him or her. Sure there’d be difficulties but not insurmountable.

The only role an independent candidate plays in American politics is as a spoiler to draw off votes from one side or another. That's all.

All an independent does is assure victory from the extreme

Forum List

Back