inciting violence

They are talking about Trump retweeting a video of himself wrestling/body slamming a guy that had a CNN logo over his face.

The inciting violence claim is a bit dramatic, but the tweet was another example of childish actions from our president at a time when we need a grown up leader.
Modeling the behavior of taking down CNN on the floor and actively fighting it--yes, that's inciting violence. It is modeling and condoning violence.
Technically you're right, but in reality it is just a joke video and we are in this hypersensitive period of PC culture that many people are sick of. I don't think it is smart for the left to make a big deal out of the retweet of this video. It only fuels the anti snowflake and anti PC crowd. There is plenty of other more significant Trump offenses to go after

So social media is exploding about trump inciting violence against the media. Naturally no one can say what he actually said to do this.

Any idea what they are going crazy over?

CNN has accused Donald Trump of “encouraging violence against reporters” after the president tweeted a video of himself at a pro wrestling event, body-slamming to the floor a man with a CNN logo for a head. The Republican senator Ben Sasse said Trump was “trying to weaponize distrust” in his attacks on the media

Do you think any of this would have happened if CNN had any honesty and integrity? You bitches don't like getting smacked back do you?
They just fired 3 reporters for not properly sourcing a story per their procedures. Was that not a display of honesty and integrity towards reporting the truth?

Have you ever looked at the fact checks on each of the major news networks? CNN ranks highest
Then the others must be out and out liars.
By the way, who does the "fact" checking?
Politifact is the only one I've seen during a quick search but I'm sure there are others
PunditFact checks in on the cable news channels

I hear a lot of talk about "fake news" that isn't really fake news. It's crying wolf. For example, interviewing political pundits who give critical opinions about Trump is not fake news. It can be annoying but it isn't news... it's drama

I have been involved in a particular incident as witness, and the issue was reported on the news that night. What THEY reported DIDN'T happened, and they weeded out the facts and inserted sensational, false eyewitness testimony without fact checking. The next day, the local news broadcast mentioned two of the media's "witnesses" were wanted by police for perjury and obstruction of justice. OOPS. I have seen other instances were the media accentuate race, culture or sexual preference in a jarring way, as if to moralize. And I keep thinking of how fast they were to rush to judgement in the case I was personally involved in, and how they sort of swept their rash incompetence under the rug. This 25 years ago, and Trump had nothing to do with that.

Trump isn't the problem. The popular liberal media has earned a major slap-down. It's about time these chaps started giving us the facts, not a editorialized edited chocked full of social comments with a leftist spin. It pains me to watch the news anymore.

Moronic post........When CNN or other news outlets simply post the orange clown's OWN tweets and deride them.........idiots (like you) interpret that as "fake news"......

So the fact that they are reporting that he is inciting violence when he isn't isn't fake news?

So social media is exploding about trump inciting violence against the media. Naturally no one can say what he actually said to do this.

Trump isn't the problem. The popular liberal media has earned a major slap-down. It's about time these chaps started giving us the facts, not a editorialized edited chocked full of social comments with a leftist spin. It pains me to watch the news anymore.
I agree with your statement except for the first part about Trump not being the problem. His is one of biggest purveyors of fake news.

images

Yeah sure... "Hands up don't shoot", "What do we want dead cops when do we want it now", "He could have been my son", etc,...

Yep! No problem there.

*****SARCASTIC CHUCKLE*****

:)

Trump has been surrounded by body guards throughout most of his life.....This has given him the very false sense of being a "tough guy"......whereas he is just a childish bully in need of a stern rebuke from a grown up......Too bad that there's NO grown ups surrounding this clown.

Well when you grow up you can apply

I have been involved in a particular incident as witness, and the issue was reported on the news that night. What THEY reported DIDN'T happened, and they weeded out the facts and inserted sensational, false eyewitness testimony without fact checking. The next day, the local news broadcast mentioned two of the media's "witnesses" were wanted by police for perjury and obstruction of justice. OOPS. I have seen other instances were the media accentuate race, culture or sexual preference in a jarring way, as if to moralize. And I keep thinking of how fast they were to rush to judgement in the case I was personally involved in, and how they sort of swept their rash incompetence under the rug. This 25 years ago, and Trump had nothing to do with that.
The race to "break" a story and the need for ratings has corrupted the integrity of our news media. It's not absolute, there are still many principled reporters out there but unfortunately we are forced to seek them out through a haze of garbage

So the fact that they are reporting that he is inciting violence when he isn't isn't fake news?

How did your half brain arrive at that "conclusion"??? Face it, when morons like you condone Trump's statements like "I'd like to punch him in the face" .....there is NO use whatsoever to make your limited acumen change direction....

STAY DUMB....you'll always have some within your sick ilk praising your stupidity.

I agree with your statement except for the first part about Trump not being the problem. His is one of biggest purveyors of fake news.

images

Yeah sure... "Hands up don't shoot", "What do we want dead cops when do we want it now", "He could have been my son", etc,...

Yep! No problem there.

What are you talking about? Want to try again to make a coherent arguement in relation to the discussion?

Moronic post........When CNN or other news outlets simply post the orange clown's OWN tweets and deride them.........idiots (like you) interpret that as "fake news"......
No,you don't understand ME at all. I never said anything about FAKE news on this thread, you must get a lot of exercise jumping to conclusions like this. I certainly don't think Trump, republicans or anyone else in the public eye is above or beyond scrutiny by the press. Would you please refrain from the generalizations?

I get the "I don't like trump" mindset.

What I don't get is making crap up.

Or having complete meltdowns over stuff you know is fake.

Or giving him that power over your emotional wellbeing to begin with

Seriously just focus on what you need to do to improve your life and serve others and find a decent human being to run against him and we won't be dealing with this nonsense.

But if we keep this up there will be a civil war.

We have thousands of people demanding we misuse the 25th amendment to get him out. Let's ignore the fact that Pence would have to sign onto this. Can you imagine what would happen if they were successful in invoking the 25th amendment? We would have war. Open rebellion.

Last edited:

images

Yep! No problem there.

What are you talking about? Want to try again to make a coherent arguement in relation to the discussion?

images

I'm being completely coherent. You wish to discuss the creation of fake news that's inflammatory.

Have you been living under a rock for the last eight or nine years?

Maybe a bloody Trump head held high will calm your nerves?

*****CHUCKLE*****

Last edited:

No no idea, he could walk naked on the front lawn of the WH and I'd think it was his normal behavior. I saw a video where he beat some CNN guy up, but he punches back 10 times harder and fights fire with fire, and he is a loose canon, so that can be expected an normal behavior for him.

How did your half brain arrive at that "conclusion"??? Face it, when morons like you condone Trump's statements like "I'd like to punch him in the face" .....there is NO use whatsoever to make your limited acumen change direction....

STAY DUMB....you'll always have some within your sick ilk praising your stupidity.

Because he didn't.

Which is why you have to go back to the primary rhetoric instead of citing what he did now.

BTW I had no problem speaking out about that rash comment then. I'm just not going to pretend he did something he didn't do now.

Doesn't your honor mean anything to you?

You almost have to gasp about the ludicrousness of the charge against President Trump by the whiny media when Hollywood celebs are inciting anything from a punch in the nose to blowing up the White House to being the 2nd actor in history to assassinate a president not to mention the 2nd rate lady comic holding a facsimle of the bloody President's head for laughs.

You almost have to gasp about the ludicrousness of the charge against President Trump by the whiny media when Hollywood celebs are inciting anything from a punch in the nose to blowing up the White House to being the 2nd actor in history to assassinate a president not to mention the 2nd rate lady comic holding a facsimle of the bloody President's head for laughs.

here's a moron's open admission that the president of this country is no better than some fucked up comedian or actor's behavior........

Comedians have poked fun at the pompous news media for a long time, SNL, National Lampoon , Mary Tyler Moore, etc. Our news outlets have become a parody of themselves.

images

Yep! No problem there.

images

I'm being completely coherent. You wish to discuss the creation of fake news that's inflammatory.

Have you been living under a rock for the last eight or nine years?

*****CHUCKLE*****

I'm saying that our President plays a large role in the discourse of our country. He is in essence waging war against the news media and acting like a schoolyard bully. He is calling everything fake news while spreading fake news himself. He is instigating petty squabbles with news anchors instead of focusing on the important stuff. It is embarrassing and irresponsible. I'd think if you support his agenda you'd condemn this behavior. It only serves his ego

Forum List

Back