inciting violence

So social media is exploding about trump inciting violence against the media. Naturally no one can say what he actually said to do this.

Any idea what they are going crazy over?
The media, getting its ass kicked by Trump - a victim of itsel like Hillary was - is desperate to villainize Trump.

The whole thing....the President releasing a video of him wrestling a guy with CNN on his head is not 'threatening'. Its FUNNY...it's a JOKE at CNN's expence...it's SAD...it's UN-PRESIDENTIAL.

Instead of focussing on trying to sell it as an attempt to incite violence against their proven Fake News reporters, they should have pointed out that last point - 'Un-Presidential'.

Luckily for Trump, being quirky and Un-Presidential is NOT grounds for Impeachment.

Humiliating and exposing the seditious fake news media is not grounds for Impeachment.

19875339_1406769169416585_8836851270529600732_n.jpg

BTW, nitwit......If you openly admit that Trumps is JUST AS STUPID as the author of that play....then....again....I'm willing to agree with you......

I'll await your "wise" response......LOL
It was far more than just a play. It was the play and fantasies of assassination, blowing up the white house, encouraging acted upon assassination attempts on Republican congressmen.

Democrats have lost, and the Democrat media has lost credibility long ago. Knowing the press is going to lie, leaves Trump no alternative but to directly communicate with the public.

[Japan attacked us with a significant force.

CNN, DailyKOS, and the Washington Post attack with everything they have.

The press is a constitutionally protected right.

The federal government may not outlaw the press, but despite your beliefs, this does not shield CNN, Democratic Underground, and other absurd purveyors of hate from being exposed as the fraudulent demagogues that they are.

Democrats have lost, and the Democrat media has lost credibility long ago. Knowing the press is going to lie, leaves Trump no alternative but to directly communicate with the public.

yeah.......as if televised news conferences where reporters ask questions and trump HAS to answer them would NOT be a way to "communicate with the public".....LOL

trump is scared shitless of directly facing the press....he would have to justify why he LIES.....

Breitbart has a far higher level of accuracy than CNN or Jeff Bezos Washington Post hate rag does.

Sure, stick with THAT "rationale"....We need idiots like you so we can show our kids what a lack of education can fuck you up......LOL

yeah.......as if televised news conferences where reporters ask questions and trump HAS to answer them would NOT be a way to "communicate with the public".....LOL

trump is scared shitless of directly facing the press....he would have to justify why he LIES.....

Do you deny that the DNC controlled press openly lies to slander Trump and Republicans? Seriously?

They just fired 3 reporters for not properly sourcing a story per their procedures. Was that not a display of honesty and integrity towards reporting the truth?

Have you ever looked at the fact checks on each of the major news networks? CNN ranks highest

They got busted fabricating slander and libel. It's not like they did an internal audit to test the integrity of their little Goebbels. If Project Veritas had not nailed them red handed, they would still be pimping the same lie.
Where did you hear all that? None of what you said sounds accurate... prove me wrong
Do you believe in gravity? Or do you require further proof?
What are you talking about? The reporters wrote a story based on a single anonymous source and didn't go through the proper review channels that CNN requires. Where are you getting this other narrative from?
You are too stupid to talk to. One story not vetted? LOL!
Are you trying to make a point? Try using facts next time... Calling somebody stupid and then failing to make an substantive argument doesn't make you sound all that smart.

CNN has accused Donald Trump of “encouraging violence against reporters” after the president tweeted a video of himself at a pro wrestling event, body-slamming to the floor a man with a CNN logo for a head. The Republican senator Ben Sasse said Trump was “trying to weaponize distrust” in his attacks on the media

Do you think any of this would have happened if CNN had any honesty and integrity? You bitches don't like getting smacked back do you?
They just fired 3 reporters for not properly sourcing a story per their procedures. Was that not a display of honesty and integrity towards reporting the truth?

Have you ever looked at the fact checks on each of the major news networks? CNN ranks highest

They got busted fabricating slander and libel. It's not like they did an internal audit to test the integrity of their little Goebbels. If Project Veritas had not nailed them red handed, they would still be pimping the same lie.
Where did you hear all that? None of what you said sounds accurate... prove me wrong

Fallacy is the only form of logic you Nazis have.

Project Veritas Undercover Investigation: CNN Producer Admits Network Hyping 'Mostly Bullsh*t' Trump-Russia Scandal for 'Ratings' - Breitbart

You're a stupid guy, it's why you're a Nazi.
We are talking about the 3 reporters that got fired and you point to an undercover video tape of a totally separate employee from CNN talking about a different situation. And I"m the stupid one? Ok buddy.

Look, I'm not claiming that CNN is clean and innocent. I've been frustrated by the drama/ratings driven media for years and would much prefer more honest/objective news sources. CNN has obviously taken a turn since this election to target Trump. That doesn't make them fake news. It does make them bias news which, for the most part, is a result of discussions by opinion panels that often do have a Trump representative on them. Fox and Breitbart do the same thing focusing on conservatives point of views.

Last edited:
[

When was the last time that Breitbart fired ANYBODY for the bullshit they spoon-feed morons like you?

The last time it was found that what they published was false, which is to say never.

You get how that works? Yes, CNN promotes the party, so you love them, but they are flat out liars which means that they are not a viable source for information.

Do you think any of this would have happened if CNN had any honesty and integrity? You bitches don't like getting smacked back do you?

Project Veritas Undercover Investigation: CNN Producer Admits Network Hyping 'Mostly Bullsh*t' Trump-Russia Scandal for 'Ratings' - Breitbart

We are talking about the 3 reporters that got fired and you point to an undercover video tape of a totally separate employee from CNN talking about a different situation. And I"m the stupid one? Ok buddy.

Look, I'm not claiming that CNN is clean and innocent. I've been frustrated by the drama/ratings driven media for years and would much prefer more honest/objective news sources. CNN has obviously taken a turn since this election to target Trump. That doesn't make them fake news. It does make them bias news which, for the most part, is a result of discussions by opinion panels that often do have a Trump representative on them. Fox and Breitbart do the same thing focusing on conservatives point of views.

CNN seeks to promote the democratic party, that alone is their mission. The same is true of the Washington Post. If either of these happen to accurately report the news it is purely coincidental.

CNN seeks to promote the democratic party, that alone is their mission. The same is true of the Washington Post. If either of these happen to accurately report the news it is purely coincidental.
If you think CNN is out to promote the democratic party then it is logical to say that Fox exists to promote the Republican party. If you compare both networks line ups of stories you will see that they all cover the same stuff. They have different pundits and analysis guests discussing each subject but for the most part they are all covering the same "news" events.

I don't think you are correct by saying that CNN just promotes the democratic party. They want ratings so they create conflict. All media outlets do that. The majority of the media leans liberal but they were all pretty critical of Hillary during the election and gave Trump Billions of free air-time. Trump pretty much declared war against the media and then focused on CNN. The reason why CNN has gone so extreme it is because of the explosive back and forth between themselves and Trump.

CNN, DailyKOS, and the Washington Post attack with everything they have.
And yet when Bush rushed to war in 2003, the alleged NYT and Washington Post not only refused to ask the tough questions to the Administration like, "Why the big hurry?", they took whatever Bush and Cheney said at face value and helped sell the war.

The federal government may not outlaw the press, but despite your beliefs, this does not shield CNN, Democratic Underground, and other absurd purveyors of hate from being exposed as the fraudulent demagogues that they are.
I don't think they hate enough. It is their job to keep government officials feet to the fire. It's not their job to be Trumps buddy. Trump deserves every criticism he gets.

Forum List

Back