in which war did ancestors etc of you fight?

they fought in ….

• Total voters
WWII
WWI
Civil War

1696004146702.jpeg

I had ancestors that fought in the Civil War as well as the Revolutionary war. Then, if I want to go way back, I had ancestors who were both Scottish and English (Jacksons) who fought against each other in Scotland's battle for freedom/independence.

None of my relatives fought in Korea but I had two brothers enter the military during the Vietnam era. Only one of them saw combat in Vietnam. The other served as a Russian interpreter in Germany (still Cold War era).

I come from a Military family so just about every conflict since the Civil War in every branch except for the Coast Guard. I also served but was one of the few that chose a non-combat MOS and never deployed. My youngest Son recently joined the Air Force.

Every one back to the Revolution, including one that came from England just to fight on American side, against the British

my ancestors fought in the democratic revolution in Germany in 1848/49
"Get Them to Kill One Another So They Won't Be Killing Us"

That was what really inspired the plutocratic Republicans to start the Civil War. Even though the European revolutions failed, the upper-class was afraid it might be successful here. Too many in the lower class actually believed in having a free country.

So the race-traitor Party picked a fight with the South's ruling class. Also, they intended to use the freed slaves as grateful scab workers to put the working-class in its place.

ancestors have done military time in every war from 1776-Nam. Kid brother and I both retired from the service in 1991

Forum List

Back