Is Biden the new Vincent the Chin Gigante?

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Is the President just acting stupid, but is actually still in full control of the Biden Crime Family?

I really don't know, Sleepy Joe might really be goofy. But consider the possibility that he is just acting daft.

Its been done before.

Is the President just acting stupid, but is actually still in full control of the Biden Crime Family?

I really don't know, Sleepy Joe might really be goofy. But consider the possibility that he is just acting daft.

Its been done before.

Considering how much of a liar he is, he knows far more than he's letting on.

I honestly think Biden is losing his grip. He's a basket case. He clearly has some power and influence within his crime family, but I doubt he's currently pulling all the strings. Especially now that the American people are on to his criminal activities. However, there are other members of his family (brother, crack addicted son, etc.) who may be cognizant enough to carry on the Biden Crime Family legacy. But even they're going to lie low for a while.

Its been done before.

The Chin is one of the main characters in Godfather of Harlem, good series.

There is no advantage for the president either politically or otherwise to act stupid or mentally impaired so he must really be stupid or mentally impaired.

Forum List

Back