In this KC-area district, boys and girls will share gender-neutral restrooms

"
No more separate restrooms for boys and girls, with rows of feet-showing stalls. The North Kansas City school district is going fully gender neutral at two new elementary schools, opening on Wednesday, as well as in a few renovated restrooms in North Kansas City High School and the sixth-grade centers.

The bathrooms still have an open alcove area with a common trough sink, but the toilets are enclosed inside individual stalls with floor-to-ceiling walls and lockable doors.

A single sign on the wall outside displays both the male and female symbols.

North Kansas City first tried the gender-neutral design when it opened its
Northland Innovation Center for gifted students in 2016. That was a year after one of the district’s four high schools, Oak Park, made national headlines when it became one of the first in the country to crown a transgender student its homecoming queen."

What could POSSIBLY go wrong?
I am in a school as we speak that since its opening has let boys and girls use the same bathroom. Ask me if anything has ever “gone wrong”
One school can not speak for the rest.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

"
No more separate restrooms for boys and girls, with rows of feet-showing stalls. The North Kansas City school district is going fully gender neutral at two new elementary schools, opening on Wednesday, as well as in a few renovated restrooms in North Kansas City High School and the sixth-grade centers.

The bathrooms still have an open alcove area with a common trough sink, but the toilets are enclosed inside individual stalls with floor-to-ceiling walls and lockable doors.

Northland Innovation Center for gifted students in 2016. That was a year after one of the district’s four high schools, Oak Park, made national headlines when it became one of the first in the country to crown a transgender student its homecoming queen."

I am in a school as we speak that since its opening has let boys and girls use the same bathroom. Ask me if anything has ever “gone wrong”

You'd lie if it had

And you’d be a big dumb bitch whether anything had gone wrong or not. STFU. You’ll never hear about this district again because nothing will go wrong, but your stupid ass will be convinced it’s falling apart no matter what.

The TRUTH about the school I’m in right now, is that NOTHING has “gone wrong.”
they do nothing all right
they don't even graduate

"

You'd lie if it had

And you’d be a big dumb bitch whether anything had gone wrong or not. STFU. You’ll never hear about this district again because nothing will go wrong, but your stupid ass will be convinced it’s falling apart no matter what.

What was ever wrong about having separate bathrooms for boys and girls?
Absolutely nothing until some homophobes made a huge deal about transgenders deciding which bathroom to use. Until then, there was absolutely no issue with it.

Don’t move there. Problem solved. Or move there, and realize it’s no big deal. Unless you post crotch examining guards at bathrooms everywhere, you’re not going to know who’s using them anyways.
I feel sorry for the statistical 20% of girls/women who have been raped or molested. Don't you? Imagine having PTSD every time you go to use a gender-integrated loo, shower or locker room. This is a form of sexual assault on those females. Wait for the lawsuits.
There has been a co-ed dorm, including the showers, at one of our campuses for decades and I've talked to folks who attended and lived in that dorm. They said the shower thing is really no big deal. I would die.
But that's just me. It's a brave new world, I guess, but it's not for everyone.

"

You absolutely can supervise children better standing by that trough sink in an elementary school IF you take them all on bathroom breaks at the same time. But if you dismiss them during class, and you have those locking doors which reveal nothing under the door, the district is opening itself up to HUGE liability problems. I'm really surprised the district allowed this. And if it looks the same in middle schools...?!?!

"

You'd lie if it had

Absolutely nothing. This all started when the loony lefties started feeling sorry for boys/girls who think they’re boys/girls instead, and thus have the right to use the boys/girls bathroom that fits their instead gender.

The solution is quite simple, which is why the libs haven’t figured it out. Come to school dressed however your want, go by Joan instead of John if that makes you happy, but when it comes time to potty you go to the restroom assigned for your type of plumbing.

But that ^^ would require sanity. People with delusions aren't sane. I guess it just needs to be said.

"

No need, it's a stupid idea it should be on the ballot in every State.

That's PC bullshit at its worst.

Who the hell wants boys and girls in the same restroom??

Some PC bullshit artist, that's who.

Wow!

Kansas City.

He progressive of you. Looks like there might be hope for you people yet.

Keep up the good work. The 21st century welcomes you.

Wow!

Kansas City.

He progressive of you. Looks like there might be hope for you people yet.

Keep up the good work. The 21st century welcomes you.
Wow are you a misogynist! You consider inflicting the 20% of women/girls that have been raped or molested to PTSD every time they have the urge to use the restroom? Holy shit. Tyranny against women isn't progressive. It's regressive. I like how the people making these decisions are PC-cult men, gay men or trannies in powerful places. How do you like that ladies?

You've been raped? FUCK YOU. Get with the times sweetie. Share your restroom/showers/locker rooms with deranged men or be fined and sued. Talk about double jeopardy for the female PTSD sufferer! And they get to mull that over every time their bladder is full.

"

You'd lie if it had

Absolutely nothing until some homophobes made a huge deal about transgenders deciding which bathroom to use. Until then, there was absolutely no issue with it.

“Homophobes”? The issue started when cross dressing queers started using women’s bathrooms and moronic liberals decided to force the issue and encourage queers to terrify females in women’s bathrooms.

"

You'd lie if it had

Normal people don't want men dressed as women using the same restroom with their daughters.

"

You'd lie if it had

Stupid people support every little thing that these aberrations want. IF THEY HAVE A DICK THEY GO TO THE MENS ROOM.

"

You'd lie if it had

Exactly! ^^

What's the problem??

If it ain't broke, don't fix it :dunno:

"

No more passing the ciggy (or joint) under the stall.

Two will go into a stall and have sex, it is more private this way.

"

First off, I'm not for gender neutral bathrooms in schools. That said, myself being a male, I don't think it has ever crossed my mind that I would want to watch a female or male using the bathroom. And anyone who does, is mentally ill.

"

They don't need a bathroom to do that. And how private is it in a school bathroom?

"

They don't need a bathroom to do that. And how private is it in a school bathroom?

If the stalls are fully enclosed they have privacy, they lock the door and no one can come in, read the story how they are being built.

"

If the stalls are fully enclosed they have privacy, they lock the door and no one can come in, read the story how they are being built.
Are they built sound proof too?

Forum List

Back