In their eagerness to destroy Trump, the Democrats have destroyed themselves

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
The Democrats' over-reaction to COVID-19, and their refusal to end the violence and destruction of the riots, will be remembered by the American people this November, which will bring swift victory to Republicans at all levels of government, even in "safe" Democratic zones.

All Republicans have to do is "stay the course" and not back stab Trump.

Republican candidates who back stab Trump will LOSE.

The Democrats' over-reaction to COVID-19, and their refusal to end the violence and destruction of the riots, will be remembered by the American people this November, which will bring swift victory to Republicans at all levels of government, even in "safe" Democratic zones.

Sure. The voters in the states like Texas, Florida, Arizona will just develop amnesia between now and November as they see their states swimming in virus spikes that were caused by not only opening up too soon, but also not issuing strict guidelines on masks and social distancing. But of course, victory will come to the just and righteous Republicans...ah jeez, I can't say it with a straight face. Put down the bottle. :)

Instead of worrying about abject loyalty to El Prez, they should be huddling together figuring out how they can cut their losses by kicking Trump to the curb. That might be the only way they avoid a complete bloodbath in November.

Thanks, brainwashed Cult45 lunatic. You gotta take that orange cock out your mouth and take a breath one in a while. Drowning in mediocrity is not a good look, sport.
This kind of comment is what I'm talking about. No one normal would vote for a man who says what this man just said.

Sure. The voters in the states like Texas, Florida, Arizona will just develop amnesia between now and November as they see their states swimming in virus spikes that were caused by not only opening up too soon, but also not issuing strict guidelines on masks and social distancing. But of course, victory will come to the just and righteous Republicans...ah jeez, I can't say it with a straight face. Put down the bottle. :)

Instead of worrying about abject loyalty to El Prez, they should be huddling together figuring out how they can cut their losses by kicking Trump to the curb. That might be the only way they avoid a complete bloodbath in November.
No, you're wrong. The Democrats will be blamed for the businesses closing down and the people thrown out of work due to the overreaction to COVID-19.

The number of deaths does not support the theory that this is a pandemic.

The president has went from a reasonably stable country to a gigantic cluster fuck of sickness, civil strife and economic recession. If this is making America great I've had all the greatness I can stand.

Your claim is well documented by many: Health Benefits Of Huckleberry - Nutritional Value of Huckleberry, Nutrition Benefits Of Eating Huckleberries

This one thinks the Democrats will try to destroy America whether they win or lose.

Thanks, brainwashed Cult45 lunatic. You gotta take that orange cock out your mouth and take a breath one in a while. Drowning in mediocrity is not a good look, sport.
This kind of comment is what I'm talking about. No one normal would vote for a man who says what this man just said.

I'm not running for President, idiot.

The bathroom is in the basement at USMB, dear. Please take your diarrhea of the mouth down and flush it in private.

As the death rates continue to drop.

Typical vulgar, stupid, Liberal response to a COMPLETELY ACCURATE OP statement.

The bathroom is in the basement at USMB, dear. Please take your diarrhea of the mouth down and flush it in private.

Nope. You Cult45 people are brainwashed. The rational people in this country already understand this. I'm doing a public service. :113: I'm not expecting you to understand. Please, carry on flinging poo.

I know! Facing the truth is a BITCH! When are you gonna traverse that scary path?

Meanwhile the lemmings of NYC will tryn re-elect Desgaciado Wilhelm and Fredo's brother that killed thousands in Nursing Homes and refuse to acknowledge their culpability in the fiasco.

The damage is worst in the Democrat-controlled states and cities, and the people who live in these areas know that it is the Democratic governors and mayors who are responsible.
I believe the common man fears the Democrat leadership in Democrat stronghold cities and states. That's the very thing the founders of this country set up a government so the common man would not have to fear bad governments that were crippling people who had gifts to bring to manufacturing, building, and producing. Fortunately, many of their unappreciated people came here where their prodigy could bring new products to the world, light the night, record the masters of music, and make everything available to the common man through excellence in markets, investing, and profit making.

Our Constitution and Founders are responsible for success of people born many decades after they passed away. But their gifts remain, and we have the opportunities no one else in the world has.

The Democrats want to take that away by making future generations forget who they are. If the Democrats win, we will be thrown into chaos, wars on this continent, starvation, and ruin. They have no plans for success for the American people. All they have is bitter demands, corruption, demands, depletions of resources, demands, hatred, demands, and did I say? Demands?

I know! Facing the truth is a BITCH! When are you gonna traverse that scary path?
Project much, Madam T?

All the instant 'disagrees' from triggered Cult45 tells me I'm doing right by the REAL Americans left in the nation. THE MAJORITY, if you will. They seem to hate it when I inject facts. They call me bad names. Sad.

Damn, I hear a whole lot of anger and desperation going on here.

Forum List

Back