Cancel Culture ...

... needs to be cancelled. Really.

I'll approve whatever means demonstrates effectiveness.

Even as a registered republican from a line of Jack Kennedy democrats who converted (R) for Reagan, I must advise that no coalition of currently serving republican elected politicians will be the ones cancelling the cancel culture. They're not the cavalry coming to our rescue and never were. The masquerade is over. All true faces of our elected "leaders" have been revealed. Either they're overtly demonic or they're cowards or both. Our man Trump might hammer down come post-November 2020, but until then . . . we seem to be on our own. Time to get a real strong grip. Surf's up, radical, dude . . . shit's hit the fan and all that jazz . . . yeah.

Even as a registered republican from a line of Jack Kennedy democrats who converted (R) for Reagan, I must advise that no coalition of currently serving republican elected politicians will be the ones cancelling the cancel culture. They're not the cavalry coming to our rescue and never were. The masquerade is over. All true faces of our elected "leaders" have been revealed. Either they're overtly demonic or they're cowards or both. Our man Trump might hammer down come post-November 2020, but until then . . . we seem to be on our own. Time to get a real strong grip. Surf's up, radical, dude . . . shit's hit the fan and all that jazz . . . yeah.

Indeed. There is but a handful. The people will have to decide.

How about LTC Vindman, bullied out of the army after having been called upon to speak out under the law? Not only that, but his twin brother, not testifying, was also canceled.

Let's hear it, loud and clear, from the "End Cancel Culture" advocates!

Unfortunately, it has come to this.

When the opposition has no guiding principles, we are forced to behave in kind, against our own principles.

I am pretty certain it will take a war to stop this.

I try to avoid that option in my posts.

I hope you are wrong.......but...........

Me too. But the pressure is building.

I wrote this elsewhere.

Took me a year to get a permit in NYC.

But the deeper problem is that with so many legal officials being Democrats......NYC DA Vance releasing every looter, rioter and arsonist the police arrested, .....I foresee a citizen protecting their home and family, shooting one of the thugs.....and being charged by the Democrat officials.

You see what is buried in that post?
If there is no justice for any who aren't Democrats.......

How about LTC Vindman, bullied out of the army after having been called upon to speak out under the law? Not only that, but his twin brother, not testifying, was also canceled.

Wrong thing to do.

There you have it.

Or....do you like that people can be fired from their jobs for exercising their rights to free speech ?

Wrong thing to do.

There you have it.

Or....do you like that people can be fired from their jobs for exercising their rights to free speech ?

So, we got one who thinks principles matter. Good on you!

I trust, in November you will not vote for Trump, given his record of firing people, or urging cancellations, whenever folks spoke out against him. Right? Because you most assuredly wouldn't vote for someone with a consistent record of violating your principles.

Whether or not people should be fired depends on the circumstances. For instance, I am perfectly fine with a cop getting the boot, and having his license revoked, for a history of racist bile, for he cannot be trusted to enforce the law equitably. So, whenever public speech contradicts the values that need to be upheld for the proper performance of an employee's duties, a firing is okay.

Wrong thing to do.

There you have it.

So, we got one who thinks principles matter. Good on you!

I trust, in November you will not vote for Trump, given his record of firing people, or urging cancellations, whenever folks spoke out against him. Right? Because you most assuredly wouldn't vote for someone with a consistent record of violating your principles.

Whether or not people should be fired depends on the circumstances. For instance, I am perfectly fine with a cop getting the boot, and having his license revoked, for a history of racist bile, for he cannot be trusted to enforce the law equitably. So, whenever public speech contradicts the values that need to be upheld for the proper performance of an employee's duties, a firing is okay.

You don't get to tell people what to do.

If you enjoy living in a society where people will cancel research becaue the results don't fit political narratives, then move somewhere else.

I wrote this elsewhere.

But the deeper problem is that with so many legal officials being Democrats......NYC DA Vance releasing every looter, rioter and arsonist the police arrested, .....I foresee a citizen protecting their home and family, shooting one of the thugs.....and being charged by the Democrat officials.

"St. Louis Couple Who Defended Home From Would-Be Lefty Rioters Have Rifle Seized By Police"

I wrote this elsewhere.

"St. Louis Couple Who Defended Home From Would-Be Lefty Rioters Have Rifle Seized By Police"

Doesn't state the reason used to confiscate the rifle.

Forum List

Back