Seattle Government Employees Had Classes on How to be Ashamed of Being White

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Racist communist. Trump 2020 goes marching in to victory.

That's the new norm, "re-education". Quite revealing really.

I will bring some of these privileged A-holes to where I was raised, then they will have something to really be ashamed of. Taking one such training session is shameful enough...

That's the new norm, "re-education". Quite revealing really.

I will bring some of these privileged A-holes to where I was raised, then they will have something to really be ashamed of. Taking one such training session is shameful enough...
The depths of leftist depravity knows no bounds.

Did You Read this? You will be required to give up any expectation of personal safety, white friends, your job. Do You own a house? You must give up your land.

Read it. This is what they have planned. This is the democrat agenda.

Did You Read this? You will be required to give up any expectation of personal safety, white friends, your job. Do You own a house? You must give up your land.

Yep. The Biden plan.

Yes. According to the ghost of Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, the democrats will soon build reeducation camps in every major city to ensure all Americans are down with ultimate social justice.

Yes. According to the ghost of Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, the democrats will soon build reeducation camps in every major city to ensure all Americans are down with ultimate social justice.
There is no Democratic Party anymore...just communist.

Horrible isn't it. The Democrats plan for America.

Forum List

Back