In the Spirit of Fairness, What Good Can You Say About the Opposite Parties Last President?

While I think that Barack Obama screwed up on most issues during his term, I think he did handle the Liquidity shortage the banks had in 2009, with his QE program.

I also think Bush did well in organizing the war effort in Afghanistan, but screwed the pooch with his invasion of Iraq which over extended our regular foprces.

Anyone else?

Surely your parties opposite int he Oval Office did something right?
It wasn't BO's QE program. It was the Fed's QE program and it started on Bush's watch. Don't give him credit for something he never did. Unless you, too, want to hang a Nobel Peace prize around his neck.

I think that Dubya was a decent guy. He is just not too bright and just got led around by the nose by cheney. Weak, but decent. I still look at the Bush family as basically decent people. What came later in the republican party is indecent to the core.

You guys are so funny...the only good republican is the last one who isn't in office anymore who is only "good" so you can use them to attack the current Republican President....
The current republican "president" has said in every speech he has made that he is only the president of the current republicans. Every speech he has made to this day has included attacks on "Democrats," when his job is to unite the American People. The republican party has gone crazy. It has lost its bearings and moral compass. Show me a "good" republican now. The republican party has descended into some hell of right-wingers and nuts from religious cults who cannot engage in any meaningful conversation with anyone. Republicans have to return to a respect for the U.S. Constitution, the rule of law, our traditions of separation of powers, transparency in government, equality under the law.

I am a suburban white woman, Christian, who has lived within 10 miles of the White House for 40 years. The trumps' arrival at 1600 has been the most disgusting thing that I have ever seen in DC. He has no respect for the American People.

I think that Dubya was a decent guy. He is just not too bright and just got led around by the nose by cheney. Weak, but decent. I still look at the Bush family as basically decent people. What came later in the republican party is indecent to the core.

You guys are so funny...the only good republican is the last one who isn't in office anymore who is only "good" so you can use them to attack the current Republican President....
The current republican "president" has said in every speech he has made that he is only the president of the current republicans. Every speech he has made to this day has included attacks on "Democrats," when his job is to unite the American People. The republican party has gone crazy. It has lost its bearings and moral compass. Show me a "good" republican now. The republican party has descended into some hell of right-wingers and nuts from religious cults who cannot engage in any meaningful conversation with anyone. Republicans have to return to a respect for the U.S. Constitution, the rule of law, our traditions of separation of powers, transparency in government, equality under the law.

I am a suburban white woman, Christian, who has lived within 10 miles of the White House for 40 years. The trumps' arrival at 1600 has been the most disgusting thing that I have ever seen in DC. He has no respect for the American People.

you wrote :...respect for the U.S. Constitution, the rule of law, our traditions of separation of powers, transparency in government, equality under the law."

That is EXACTLY what TRUMP is fighting for.

Have you not noticed that ANTIFA is vandalizing churches, decapitating Christian statues and burning bibles?

And he wants free speech for ALL Americans, not just for the mouthpiece of the UBER RICH, the MSM.

I don't see any evidence of the complaint you made about TRUMP.

Forum List

Back