Conservatism Has Always Been Wrong for Blacks

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Here we see a debate with James Baldwin vs. William Buckley on the issue of race. Buckley was soundly defeated. Buckley's message is still the basic philosophy of conservatism.

James Baldwin Debates William F. Buckley (1965)

But violent authoritarians are just right eh

fukswkamdm.png

Yet it's commiecrat cities where blacks are warehoused and aren't educated. Go figure.

Wrong. There was none of this democrat and republican city shit until trump started making excuses for his failure. Conservatism has always been wrong for blacks and this is why:

"Why the South Must Prevail"

The link is to an editorial by the founder of the conservative movement from the August 24, 1957 issue of National Review,

American conservatism has a fraught relationship with equality, racial or otherwise. But there is a deep legacy in conservative thought of viewing freedom and equality as incompatible—not just in philosophical treatises, but in the day-to-day ideological framing that forms the bread and butter of conservative commentary, from magazines and Fox News to talk radio. In the mid-1960s Harry Jaffa and Frank Meyer engaged in a series of dueling essays in National Review on this question. Meyer, a notorious racist who opposed desegregation, wrote in one of his essays that Jaffa incorrectly “chooses to base his critique of American slavery on the proposition that the American polity is in its essence dedicated to equality.” But “freedom and equality are opposites,” Meyer baldly replied, with a formula that still resonates. “The freer men are the freer they are to demonstrate their inequality.” This is the same basic principle that guided William F. Buckley’s infamous 1957 editorial “Why the South Must Prevail,” in which he argued that, the question “of the rights of American citizens, born Equal” aside, the “White community in the South is entitled to take . . . measures as are necessary to prevail, politically and culturally, in areas in which it does not predominate numerically.” In his 1619 contribution, Jamelle Bouie refers to this very argument of Buckley’s: “It is a strikingly blunt defense of Jim Crow and affirmation of white supremacy from the father of the conservative movement.”

Newt Gingrich, represented a largely white suburban Atlanta district. Gingrich holds a PhD in history from Tulane University; his 1971 dissertation was a full-throated defense of the infamously brutal Belgian colonial record in Congo. On its second page, the future congressman stresses the need for “awareness of the good as well as the bad aspects of colonialism,” suggesting that “the colonial powers performed a painful but positive function in disrupting traditional society” of “the natives.”

The Fragile Patriotism of the American Conservative

LOL

The OP hates working soooo much that he goes full NAZI to avoid working.........thinks people owe him a living......that others should give up their private possessions to him.........Nothing but a Communist Prick pretending to be righteous............

BLM............BURN LOOT MURDER.
IQ2 IS hideous, isn't he?
He's a pravda artist.....of BS...............and here in America these Brain Dead Hitler Youth actually think they are for Freedom..........they are a joke but actually believe this shit.

LOL

The OP hates working soooo much that he goes full NAZI to avoid working.........thinks people owe him a living......that others should give up their private possessions to him.........Nothing but a Communist Prick pretending to be righteous............

I worked for 43 years. Shut the fuck up.

LOL

Being a paid protester doesn't count........Shad up you Racists.........Now RAISE THE FIST like a good little Nazi.

Here we see a debate with James Baldwin vs. William Buckley on the issue of race. Buckley was soundly defeated. Buckley's message is still the basic philosophy of conservatism.

James Baldwin Debates William F. Buckley (1965)

Seriously? What PLANET are you from, IQ2?

I live in reality on planet earth. That's a place no "conservative" tries to enter.

On the night of this debate Buckley got destroyed. 544 people supported Baldwins argument and 164 supported Buckleys. 3 times the number of people supported Baldwins position. And this is what always happens to white racist arguments when they are put to the test of fact outside of right wing echo chambers. This is what would happen to arguments like yours in a public forum.

LOL

Being a paid protester doesn't count........Shad up you Racists.........Now RAISE THE FIST like a good little Nazi.
If I was a nazi, I'd be you. Now go on back into your trailer and make that tuna fish sandwich.

LOL

If I was a nazi, I'd be you. Now go on back into your trailer and make that tuna fish sandwich.
Nazi's destroyed anything or anyone who disagrees with them..........Hand salute..type shit...now brain dead left doing the FIST THING..........

You are the Nazi...........own it.

LOL

Nazi's destroyed anything or anyone who disagrees with them..........Hand salute..type shit...now brain dead left doing the FIST THING..........

First off, my work ethic shall not be called into question by a member of the race that has been given everything they have by the government. Second it has been shown that white supremacists have been the main ones doing the burning and destroying. So just go on back in your trailer and have a bowl of corn flakes.

LOL

First off, my work ethic shall not be called into question by a member of the race that has been given everything they have by the government. Second it has been shown that white supremacists have been the main ones doing the burning and destroying. So just go on back in your trailer and have a bowl of corn flakes.
From someone who always blames others for being a failure..........and demands justice and supports terrorism against his own country............go sell your ISM somewhere else.

Forum List

Back