In the defense of white folks

The only double standard in America is made by whites. You are a racist because you believe in the validity of that double standard. A the n word is not just a word. You know that. Because if it was just a word that means nothing, you aren't whining because you can't say it. There are no black n words. You want to talk about Cris Rock?

Here's what he said about whites.

Does any of that change the fact that he was honest about ngrs? And how black people "can't stand a ngr."

Yeah, he's the white dude trying to tell me how much white liberals have done for blacks. He's an example of a liberal racist. They do exist, we know they exist and that's why it's so funny to read these idiots talking about how we are led around by liberals instead of recognizing that we're supporting democrats based on policy.

Poor boy, you so triggered. Let me get you a tissue.
Learn a lesson for a decent black boy.

Triggered much, boy?
^^^ poke a conservative, find a racist.

:poke:

And these are the same idiots who claim Democrats voted against civil rights while ignoring the fact that it was racist conservative Democrats and Republicans in the Confederate states who voted against it; while Liberal Democrats and Republicans in the Union states voted for it.

This forum proves beyond and shadow of doubt which ideology is more racist.

You want to do away with AA for white women? But black women should still get into schools and jobs due to color?

Enough already. Work in any liberal city, and the people at the top in non-profits and government are disproportionately of color, with white subordinates who are actually much more qualified. That’s a big reason these places are a mess.
I have never agreed that white women have benefitted the most from AA. How do you prove such a thing? I have always been hired by my qualifications. Other than witnessing sexist business owners hiring eye candy for their front offices, every woman I have met in the workforce would not have had their jobs without the skills and education needed.

And these are the same idiots who claim Democrats voted against civil rights

It was democrats. I've already posted the vote count. More democrats (a lot more) voted against the civil rights act.
while ignoring the fact that it was racist conservative Democrats and Republicans in the Confederate states who voted against it; while Liberal Democrats and Republicans in the Union states voted for it.

LMAO racist conservative democrats. BA HA HA HA HA HA...
Your new name Maytag for your high speed spin cycle.
This forum proves beyond and shadow of doubt which ideology is more racist.

Yup, the left.

I have never agreed that white women have benefitted the most from AA. How do you prove such a thing? I have always been hired by my qualifications. Other than witnessing sexist business owners hiring eye candy for their front offices, every woman I have met in the workforce would not have had their jobs without the skills and education needed.

Eye candy, when the roll model for 12 yr old black girls sings about her WAP.

My experience as well. I have always been hired based on merit, and my only exposure to affirmative action policies in the workplace was when people of color with less qualifications were promoted over me. I have always lived in liberal cities - NY and DC - and it’s being going on for decades.

The truth is white men love women around. Most of them are married to women. I've never heard of one case in at least 20 years where a woman needed to use AA as a way to get a job or advancement in their careers.

Last edited:
Wrong again. Tell me Ray, have you ever been right about anything?

I'm right here too. Care to challenge me on that? Dementia has a host of racist things he's said in the past. I'll list them and defy you to find a presidential candidate that said more racial things in recent times.

Wrong. Now shut the fuck you ignorant white trash. Yor dumb ass is still trying to call Obama a Kenyan, so we know that you're a racist.

What's racist about calling him Kenyan? (Hint: look up the definition of the word racist before answering).

Lefties feel fine pretending to be absolutely retarded, to get something simple wrong, and then they think that them being retarded reflects on us, because....

I don't even know. They are such complete assholes that no normal mind can follow their logic.

Logic is a gift. It can't be taught in college. You either have logic or you don't, and most all leftists have zero logic.

It was democrats. I've already posted the vote count. More democrats (a lot more) voted against the civil rights act.

LMAO racist conservative democrats. BA HA HA HA HA HA...
Your new name Maytag for your high speed spin cycle.

Yup, the left.
LOL

Slobbers a raging racist.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
The truth is white men love women around. Most of them are married to women. I've never heard of one case in at least 20 years where a woman needed to use AA as a way to get a job or advancement in their careers.
The facts show that white women have benefitted most from AA.

White men have been getting AA from the beginning of this country.

What's racist about calling him Kenyan? (Hint: look up the definition of the word racist before answering).
I know what the word means. Obama is an American. You call him a Kenyan because you don't want to accept that the first black president was an American citizen. That's what racists do.

I know what the word means. Obama is an American. You call him a Kenyan because you don't want to accept that the first black president was an American citizen. That's what racists do.

And you got all that out of me calling him a name; something you leftists have done to every Republican President. Like I said, don't use big words until you understand them first. It makes you look ignorant and foolish.

Forum List

Back