In the Bay Area, $117,400 is considered 'low income'

Yet nobody has an answer........nobody but me.

-Base Federal tax for corporations at 30% of revenue.

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2018 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-offs/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

-Companies with unlimited employees; employee expenses above the deduction are subsidized at 100% with funds usually give back to the States.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2018 price structure.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

-Make inversion illegal.

My plan would reduce business costs for employees and taxes to 30%. That's a 15%-30% drop.

My plan would put BILLIONS into the economy daily.

My plan would put the $100 trillion plus currently owned by corporate America back into the economy.

My plan would end all welfare.

My plan would significantly increase social security and pension payments.

My plan would hold prices for 10 years, thus eliminating inflation.
Your plan is horse shit, pixie dust, unicorn flatulence, and five-dollar words.

And yet you can't come up with one reason why.

I did. Try refuting what i stipulated.

Your bloviation is NOT a stipulation.

I gave you a link to a machine that does the job of 6 bricklayers. That is not called bloviation. That is called "evidence". I understand that you don't know how to comprehend such a thing, but resorting to lies only strengthens my position and weakens yours. Might I suggest you get an education above 5th grade and then come back.

Your link states that it takes two employees to run the machine, and the machine doesn't do corners, so a contractor would need an additional four workers to keep up with the machine.

Your plan is horse shit, pixie dust, unicorn flatulence, and five-dollar words.

I gave you a link to a machine that does the job of 6 bricklayers. That is not called bloviation. That is called "evidence". I understand that you don't know how to comprehend such a thing, but resorting to lies only strengthens my position and weakens yours. Might I suggest you get an education above 5th grade and then come back.

Your link states that it takes two employees to run the machine, and the machine doesn't do corners, so a contractor would need an additional four workers to keep up with the machine.

Nice try, that is not what it means. It means that you can reduce the work force by two for sure as you only need one brick layer to do the corners. Most likely though, is the machine does all of the straight work, and then the same two brick layers who ran the machine come back and finish the corners. Net loss of bricklayers is four. It is amazing how ignorant of business practices you are. It truly is.

Nice try, that is not what it means. It means that you can reduce the work force by two for sure as you only need one brick layer to do the corners. Most likely though, is the machine does all of the straight work, and then the same two brick layers who ran the machine come back and finish the corners. Net loss of bricklayers is four. It is amazing how ignorant of business practices you are. It truly is.

You wrote; "I gave you a link to a machine that does the job of 6 bricklayers" so if it takes two employees to run the machine, and one to do corners, wouldn't that be a net loss of three employees?

Additionally, why would you celebrate a net loss of American Workers? Are you a commie?

You wrote; "I gave you a link to a machine that does the job of 6 bricklayers" so if it takes two employees to run the machine, and one to do corners, wouldn't that be a net loss of three employees?

Additionally, why would you celebrate a net loss of American Workers? Are you a commie?

No, but unlike you I am a realist. I figured out a long time ago that upping minimum wages puts people out of work. Why do you hate working people? Why do you want them to be out of a job and homeless?

No, but unlike you I am a realist. I figured out a long time ago that upping minimum wages puts people out of work. Why do you hate working people? Why do you want them to be out of a job and homeless?

What about Chick-fil-A in Sacramento?

Worked well for Henry Ford.

Works well for my employees.

You have no employees. Chick fil A figured out that if you want good employees you need to pay them more. Sort of like Costco and Starbucks. Wow CAPITALISM works!

$7,988,000 in San Francisco. Turds extra.

ISukz5md9m0dpw0000000000.jpg

$499,000 in Culpeper, VA

ISmai3qlzuxgfd1000000000.jpg

Who wants to live in Culpeper Virginia?

Culpeper VA doesn't have Troglocrats crapping on the sidewalks.

In most red states you mention $117,000 and conservatives are thinking "yeah but $17,000 is considered average around here, we don't know what $117,000 looks like. But we know the most about economics cuz Fake Fox News tells us so."

Yes Fox likes to put gold stars on your papers as your participation trophies so you feel good.

$499,000 in Culpeper, VA

Who wants to live in the middle of nowhere? Lol dumbest comparison ever....its like saying I can buy half of Morocco for that price. The bottom house tell me how is how close is it to work? Best hospitals ? Best schools ? Best pre schools ? Best entertainment? Best restaurants ? Go on.

This thread has to be the millionth about California lol.....best state in the world is California, everyone dreams to come here to make it, to get rich ....the flyover states no one wants to go to them...I myself before i came to the US it was a fact to aim for California and avoid red states for being not only shitty but its population known to be less accepting. We can literally buy acres in any red state of we sell our properties here and then what ? Shitty weather, shitty school and dumb ass regressives ....hell no. California also is the most visited for a reason.
Keep on hating babies!!!

$499,000 in Culpeper, VA

Who wants to live in the middle of nowhere? Lol dumbest comparison ever....its like saying I can buy half of Morocco for that price. The bottom house tell me how is how close is it to work? Best hospitals ? Best schools ? Best pre schools ? Best entertainment? Best restaurants ? Go on.

"Nowhere" is relative.

I'll take nowhere over a slab in a sewage processing plant any day of the week.

$499,000 in Culpeper, VA

"Nowhere" is relative.

That's if you can afford it. San fran is packed for a reason....its supply and demand. Is it that hard to understand ?
Let's say we ship 2 million people to the middle of america, what jobs they gonna work at? Bigotry Inc or Redneck LLC?

$499,000 in Culpeper, VA

"Nowhere" is relative.

That's if you can afford it. San fran is packed for a reason....its supply and demand. Is it that hard to understand ?
Let's say we ship 2 million people to the middle of america, what jobs they gonna work at? Bigotry Inc or Redneck LLC?

Don't you worry about me, little fella. I've got mine. :113:

You have no employees. Chick fil A figured out that if you want good employees you need to pay them more. Sort of like Costco and Starbucks. Wow CAPITALISM works!

Do your homework. Chick raised wages to stay above the impending minimum wage curve which throws shit in the face of those that say fast food can't pay a living wage.

Regulated capitalism works. I LOVE regulation, it keeps the riffraff out of my industry.

$499,000 in Culpeper, VA

"Nowhere" is relative.

Don't you worry about me, little fella. I've got mine. :113:
I'm talking about the millions that chose San Fran over unproductive red shitholes.

Forum List

Back