In remembrance: JFK 1963

Release the thousands of documents on the assassination... :uhh:

They will. As soon as the last of the individuals named in them are dead.

The US really tries to keep any documents out of the public if they can be used to identify intelligence sources. And many of the ones already released showed we had agents in countries like Cuba, Mexico, and the Soviet Union that were gathering information. And so long as any are still alive, any intelligence that could possibly be used to point back to them are being withheld.

Every decade or so more documents are being released. Generally as those involved in collecting the information have died. And most left are in their 90s, so it should not be all that much longer.

To give an idea, a good rule of thumb is that any involved in that aspect would be of the WWII generation. And there are only around 167,000 of them left. So figure complete disclosure will come at about the time the last WWII vet dies.

They will. As soon as the last of the individuals named in them are dead.

The US really tries to keep any documents out of the public if they can be used to identify intelligence sources. And many of the ones already released showed we had agents in countries like Cuba, Mexico, and the Soviet Union that were gathering information. And so long as any are still alive, any intelligence that could possibly be used to point back to them are being withheld.

Every decade or so more documents are being released. Generally as those involved in collecting the information have died. And most left are in their 90s, so it should not be all that much longer.

To give an idea, a good rule of thumb is that any involved in that aspect would be of the WWII generation. And there are only around 167,000 of them left. So figure complete disclosure will come at about the time the last WWII vet dies.
I do appreciate your post but if you consider that the FBI was involved, is corrupt and they're just covering their asses I would naturally call bullshit.

Why? Conspiracy theorists will still claim that the CIA killed him, no matter what is in those unreleased documents. :dunno:

Yes. It doesn't really matter, it just gives a lot of fantasists more stuff to spin and find imaginary 'cover ups' in and sell books to idiots.

My favorite conspiracy theory entertainment was actually a novel by the excellent Stephen Hunter, The Third Bullet.

I won't include any spoilers, but Hunter does excellent research on this, as he does on all his books, and readers will get a bonus on why the rifle Oswald used was exactly the perfect choice and not just one chosen because it was cheap. If you're into the minutia of small arms, Hunter's books are pretty good reads for you.

Why? Conspiracy theorists will still claim that the CIA killed him, no matter what is in those unreleased documents. :dunno:
You must be one of those stupid fucks who believe in magic bullets and the debunked fairy tale of the warren commission that oswald was the lone assassin?:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

the fact that sockpuppet shill from langley surada likes your post i would be worried. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

this information in this video is 100 times more accurate to what happened than what the warren commission said so is the documentary the MEN WHO KILLED KENNEDY dumbass.

Happy JFK Assassination Day!

JFK was loved by the filthy news media but was a weak scumbag just like Slick Willy.

In addition the sonofabitch stole the election.

Not everybody was all that upset the day he got his comeuppance for betraying the patriots at the Bay of Pigs.
as always you prove what a dumbass you are the fact the CIA presented a plan to him that was designed for him to fail,he INHERITED the bay of pigs from eisenhower dumbass and the plan the CIA presented to Eisenhower was vastly different than the one they presented to kennedy,the one they presented to IKE was designed to succeed,the one they gave to kennedy was desgined to fail,the CIA lied to kennedy from the very get go,they knew the invasion would fail and kept many facts from him dumbass.get your facts straight instead of running off everytime you cant refute these facts.

Yes. It doesn't really matter, it just gives a lot of fantasists more stuff to spin and find imaginary 'cover ups' in and sell books to idiots.

My favorite conspiracy theory entertainment was actually a novel by the excellent Stephen Hunter, The Third Bullet.

I won't include any spoilers, but Hunter does excellent research on this, as he does on all his books, and readers will get a bonus on why the rifle Oswald used was exactly the perfect choice and not just one chosen because it was cheap. If you're into the minutia of small arms, Hunter's books are pretty good reads for you.
another paid shill from langley using a FCITIONAL book as his evidence oswald did it,you shills are amusing with your desperate hail marys. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

as always you prove what a dumbass you are the fact the CIA presented a plan to him that was designed for him to fail,he INHERITED the bay of pigs from eisenhower dumbass and the plan the CIA presented to Eisenhower was vastly different than the one they presented to kennedy,the one they presented to IKE was designed to succeed,the one they gave to kennedy was desgined to fail,the CIA lied to kennedy from the very get go,they knew the invasion would fail and kept many facts from him dumbass.get your facts straight instead of running off everytime you cant refute these facts.
Fuck JFK and fuck all the silly ass conspiracy theories.

Who gives a shit? The sonofabitch is long gone.

yup, sounds likely and what's wrong with possibly knowing the truth... blah blah..

.yeah like the overwhelming evidence the CIA did it.two CIA men came forward when the HSCA investigation was winding down and said WE DID IT,WHERE DO YOU WANT TO GO WITH THIS INVESTIGATION? the staff had no interest in purusing the lead because anything that pointed towards CIA they did not want to pursue. even the HSCA investigation said the warren commission was wrong,that there were two shooters and yet idiots here say oswald did it still to this day the time.:uhoh3::cuckoo: the HSCA investigartion concluded the mob did it cause the people were no longer falling for the lies that a lone gunman did it anymoreso they had to invent a new patsy the mob,that was why they did not pursue the CIA doing it cause the mob was the patsy they wanted now.
:yes_text12:

.yeah like the overwhelming evidence the CIA did it.two CIA men came forward when the HSCA investigation was winding down and said WE DID IT,WHERE DO YOU WANT TO GO WITH THIS INVESTIGATION? the staff had no interest in purusing the lead because anything that pointed towards CIA they did not want to pursue. even the HSCA investigation said the warren commission was wrong,that there were two shooters and yet idiots here say oswald did it still to this day the time.:uhoh3::cuckoo: the HSCA investigartion concluded the mob did it cause the people were no longer falling for the lies that a lone gunman did it anymoreso they had to invent a new patsy the mob,that was why they did not pursue the CIA doing it cause the mob was the patsy they wanted now.

What can be said?
There was a triangulation of fire like the CIA are trained to do so as to minimize the chances of failure of an assasination.

There was a LOT of stuff declassified on that in around..2017.. I think?

Triangulation of fire was also used in the Las Vegas shooting.

This site screws with the link

Not sure how to fix that..owait!

Paste into browser.

And I have another:

Attachments

• triangulation site.txt
    65 bytes · Views: 14
Last edited:
He was more of a man than you'll ever be, he was a real leader of men, even though he was a rapey fucker. (probably genetic)

I lived in a city where one the surviving members of his PT crew lived.

I heard him talk twice.

His story was that JFK was an arrogant asshole. The men ridiculed him behind his back. Wasn't very good at his job and his stupidity cased his boat to be sunk.

We know that he was a scumbag that cheated on his wife and we know that he was a coward dealing with the Soviets and we know he betrayed the Cubans at the Bay of Pigs. His stupidity got us involved in Vietnam.

All of the Kennedy sons were shitheads except maybe the one that died in WWII. The father was a crook. The father's Mob buddies in Chicago help to facilitate the 1960 stolen election.

As President he only got two things right. He understood that tax cuts would be good for the economy and he supported the right to keep and bear arms. Otherwise he was the typical Left leaning Democrat. He even sent troops into the South to kiss the ass of the goddamn Negroes.

Piss on him. Happy JFK Assassination Day.

I lived in a city where one the surviving members of his PT crew lived.

I heard him talk twice.

His story was that JFK was an arrogant asshole. The men ridiculed him behind his back. Wasn't very good at his job and his stupidity cased his boat to be sunk.

We know that he was a scumbag that cheated on his wife and we know that he was a coward dealing with the Soviets and we know he betrayed the Cubans at the Bay of Pigs. His stupidity got us involved in Vietnam.

All of the Kennedy sons were shitheads except maybe the one that died in WWII. The father was a crook. The father's Mob buddies in Chicago help to facilitate the 1960 stolen election.

As President he only got two things right. He understood that tax cuts would be good for the economy and he supported the right to keep and bear arms. Otherwise he was the typical Left leaning Democrat. He even sent troops into the South to kiss the ass of the goddamn Negroes.

Piss on him. Happy JFK Assassination Day.
Your Klan affiliation is showing, brah.

Forum List

Back