In remembrance: JFK 1963

I lived in a city where one the surviving members of his PT crew lived.

I heard him talk twice.

His story was that JFK was an arrogant asshole. The men ridiculed him behind his back. Wasn't very good at his job and his stupidity cased his boat to be sunk.

We know that he was a scumbag that cheated on his wife and we know that he was a coward dealing with the Soviets and we know he betrayed the Cubans at the Bay of Pigs. His stupidity got us involved in Vietnam.

All of the Kennedy sons were shitheads except maybe the one that died in WWII. The father was a crook. The father's Mob buddies in Chicago help to facilitate the 1960 stolen election.

As President he only got two things right. He understood that tax cuts would be good for the economy and he supported the right to keep and bear arms. Otherwise he was the typical Left leaning Democrat. He even sent troops into the South to kiss the ass of the goddamn Negroes.

Piss on him. Happy JFK Assassination Day.
A bit much, dont you think?
And I believe if he had not been shot, we might not have stayed in Viet Nam. As I recall he wanted whatever troops out of there before Johnson took over and escalated the war way up.

And I believe if he had not been shot, we might not have stayed in Viet Nam. As I recall he wanted whatever troops out of there before Johnson took over and escalated the war way up.
this stupid fuck ignores we NEVER would have stayed in vietnam had he not been killed ignoring that he signed a document that called a complete withdrawel of troops by the end of 1965 which johnson reversed two days later after his assassination .that document was suppressed for decades till like the early 2000;s.

Last edited:
I lived in a city where one the surviving members of his PT crew lived.

I heard him talk twice.

His story was that JFK was an arrogant asshole. The men ridiculed him behind his back. Wasn't very good at his job and his stupidity cased his boat to be sunk.

We know that he was a scumbag that cheated on his wife and we know that he was a coward dealing with the Soviets and we know he betrayed the Cubans at the Bay of Pigs. His stupidity got us involved in Vietnam.

All of the Kennedy sons were shitheads except maybe the one that died in WWII. The father was a crook. The father's Mob buddies in Chicago help to facilitate the 1960 stolen election.

As President he only got two things right. He understood that tax cuts would be good for the economy and he supported the right to keep and bear arms. Otherwise he was the typical Left leaning Democrat. He even sent troops into the South to kiss the ass of the goddamn Negroes.

Piss on him. Happy JFK Assassination Day.

how about lets piss on you dumbass? I just took you to school it was the CIA that betrayed the cubans NOT JFK dumbass,pay attention. once again idiot,kennedy INHERITED the bay of pigs from Eisenhower and the CIA LIED to him about the invasion,do try and keep up jesus christ.

Kennedy also INHERITED the vietnam war as well. Kennedy never sent combat troops into vietnam,he only sent in ADVISORS,Johnson sent in the combat troops dumbass,try to keep up.

Dumbass he was the most conservative democrat that ever walked the planet,i have taken you to school on that,YOU are the left leaning person on here not JFK.

flash contantly lies here,he mentioned JFK only got two things right ignoring how he tried to get rid of the CIA and signed an executive order 5 months before his assassination where all our money was backed by silver and had he stayed in office the fed would have been eliminated.

he lies calling him a leftist american,flash with his outright lies he keeps telling ,HE is the leftist ignoring JFK was the most patriotic conservative president we ever had. flash is mr leftist not JFK.

Happy JFK Assassination Day!

JFK was loved by the filthy news media but was a weak scumbag just like Slick Willy.

In addition the sonofabitch stole the election.

Not everybody was all that upset the day he got his comeuppance for betraying the patriots at the Bay of Pigs.
What an uninformed and shit take.

Why? Conspiracy theorists will still claim that the CIA killed him, no matter what is in those unreleased documents. :dunno:
Our Deadly Missiles in Turkey Were Just As Much a Clear and Present Danger to Russia

Terminal America needs its worthless Preppy heroes, even if JFK was a loose-cannon fraternity bully who almost caused World War III for something a real American leader would have settled behind the scenes.

What else can we say?

For those who understand no expalnation is needed.

1669244776355.png

The acknowledged assassin was a U.S. Marine who abandoned his post and his Country and fled to Russia. Somehow in the middle of the Cold War it seems that Oswald was welcomed back to the U.S. with his KGB Russian bride. Why wasn't he arrested and confined in Leavenworth? Nobody in the media dared to ask the hard questions while the lame Warren Commission deflected attention to the "grassy knoll".

You must be one of those stupid fucks who believe in magic bullets and the debunked fairy tale of the warren commission that oswald was the lone assassin?:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

the fact that sockpuppet shill from langley surada likes your post i would be worried. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

this information in this video is 100 times more accurate to what happened than what the warren commission said so is the documentary the MEN WHO KILLED KENNEDY dumbass.

I find your argument to be..... unconvincing.

I find your argument to be..... unconvincing.
Knowing you,you did not even watch the video, :cuckoo: the documentary the men who killed kennedy is ten times more accurate to the truth in what actually happened than the Warren commission was or what out corrupt school system taught us in textbooks over the years. :uhoh3: :auiqs.jpg: the wc omits many key facts such as all the Dallas doctors said the head shot came from the front not the back and same fir the throut wound,,it does not talk about all the witnesses who said over the years they were harassed and imtimidated to change their story,nor the fact thst many witnesses who gave versions differerent than the governments version of events died mysterious deaths over the years.fine don’t watch thst video but these facts blow your magic bullet theory out of the water thst oswald did it,there is tons of evidence thst multiple shooters were involved but none thst oswald fired the rifle which once again can be found in the excellent documentary the men who killed as well as Jim marrs excellent book CROSSFIRE.

Pretty asinine and juvenile to dismiss and write off those facts calling someone a conspiracy theorist because the facts don’t support the fairy tales of the Warren commission and our corrupt school system. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
What else can we say?

For those who understand no expalnation is needed.

View attachment 730023
:thankusmile: :yes_text12::TH_WAY~113::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Notice how all the magic bullet theorists pretended you did not make this post skye?:abgg2q.jpg: They want to pretend they did not see it because they know you checkmated them thst the CIA killed kennedy,:abgg2q.jpg:they know you owned them and the cat has got their tongue because you proved in spades with my help,that the CIA more than anybody had the best reason and motive to kill him and they did kill him..:auiqs.jpg::thup:

They also will not touch post# 16 of mine because it has too many pesky facts in it the house select committe on assassinations had no interest in pursuing any leads that pointed towards cia involvement.the magic bullet theorists on here like flash are dumbasses who don’t even realise the hsca even said the Warren commission was wrong,thst two shooters were involved and it was a mafia hit.:auiqs.jpg:

Gtopa1 go away and stop trolling this thread,this thread is fir adults,not fir you magic bullet theorists.

:thankusmile: :yes_text12::TH_WAY~113::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Notice how all the magic bullet theorists pretended you did not make this post skye?:abgg2q.jpg: They want to pretend they did not see it because they know you checkmated them thst the CIA killed kennedy,:abgg2q.jpg:they know you owned them and the cat has got their tongue because you proved in spades with my help,that the CIA more than anybody had the best reason and motive to kill him and they did kill him..:auiqs.jpg::thup:

They also will not touch post# 16 of mine because it has too many pesky facts in it the house select committe on assassinations had no interest in pursuing any leads that pointed towards cia involvement.the magic bullet theorists on here like flash are dumbasses who don’t even realise the hsca even said the Warren commission was wrong,thst two shooters were involved and it was a mafia hit.:auiqs.jpg:
Um; it was nearly sixty years ago and frankly I've not got a lot of info as it is mostly still classified. The fact that the "juiciest" bits haven't been leaked in all this time makes me think that there is no "there" there. I do not KNOW what happened. Could the CIA have done it? Maybe. I heard that it was a mob payback for Bobby getting at them. Maybe. I've heard that it was Castro and that link was covered up because WW3 wasn't a fun option. Could be. Hell one lunatic even said it was his Missus getting even.................(I don't know about that one)???? But I will say this; if Nixon had been assassinated in like circumstances would the Democrats here be triumphant or sad??? It is really quite simple; there are too many who wanted him dead including LBJ so one really should go with the obvious; Oswald done it. But WHO if anyone made the arrangements? The one who benefited most was LBJ and his donors. Maybe, but I still go with that Oswald freak. No chatter in the wires? Lone wolf the answer imo....and no, I am FAR from certain.

Now what sort of a MAN was he?? Frankly he was a prick!!! Though my mother used to say that a certain singer with an incredible voice(Ethel Merman)said he wasn't a shagger because frankly his back was gone. If she didn't nail him then I wonder really who did?? (Yes; I've heard that Angie made a claim, but REALLY??)

As for Vietnam; and please be aware that I hate Communists for family reasons...I have the greatest of respect for those who served to stop that monstrosity in its tracks.

So if I agreed or disagreed with anyone it is the point being made that was the object; not the person.

God Bless America from one who has watched from afar. (PS: I studied superficially The Bay of Pigs at Uni in the 70s; our lecturers were a mix who included ex-RAAF Intel. They were gobsmacked at the failure even fifteen years later.)

Greg

JFK was set for TWO TERMS. LBJ would still be six years away; 1968 approx. I really don't know what he would have done; hopefully trained his army better than LBJ. Six weeks boot camp was nowhere near enough. Hopefully he would have bombed the Nth to hell!! But I digress.

Greg

Forum List

Back