In remembrance: JFK 1963

:dig::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

You did not refute post number 12 of mine how the cia was involved and you also ignored skyes excellent post.Nixon and LBJ were buddies,they served in the senate together they were such pals why do you think governor Connolly shocked the nation by later joining Nixon getting on the Republican ticket after being on the democrat ticket with his good friend johnson?.they were involved in it up to their ears,if you were a serious researcher you would know this.Texas was Johnson’s hometown,he had the cops in his pocket and of course was the best of buddies with Hoover,I don’t think the assassination coverup would have succeeed had it been anywhere other than Texas.

Oswald benefitting? God only a stupid fuck would say that all these years later.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Only a stupid fuck would after all this time not be aware of thst document thst thanks to stones movie,they found a document in the 90,s thst jfk signed thst said he would pull out of Vietnam by the end of 1965 after speculating about it fir thirty years,you just don’t hear it from the cia controlled media. :cuckoo: you clearly are not a serious researcher otherwise you would know about that now declassified document.,you would know that two days after his assassination johnson reversed his policy on Vietnam fir a complete withdrawal.newmans book jfk and Vietnam details that down to the whole nitty gritty. :cuckoo:

One last thing,Castro,the mob,the Russians,the minutemen,ect ect all invented by the CIA years later when people wised up and did not fall the magic bullet theory anymore and knew there was overwhelming evidence of st least two shooters.they knew they had to come up with a new patsy so they threw those names out to get everybody away from the real culprits.

You also are obviously a brainwashed sheep who doesn’t even get it that the term conspiracy theory that many use around here to dismiss facts as theories like godboy,flash idiot and cia shill Dudley,was invented by none other than the cia themselves back in the mid sixtys when people were no longer believing in thst fairy tale Warren commission report anymore and started questioning the government when they read books of facts thst they omitted which proved there were multiple shooters. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

He has never refuted the claim that the moon is made of cheese either. Is that supposed to be a point, that he never bothers to parse your endless idiot theories? lol that's a point in his favor.

You have been taken in by the cia controlled media all these years same as yiu have on oswald being the lone assassin. :auiqs.jpg: So many trump supporters here don’t get it thst Reagan st the time ran the most corrupt administration ever having more people indicted in his administration ever than all previous administrations combined.Reagan was corrupt going back to his days as a grade b actor:auiqs.jpg:he spied on other actors for J Edgar Hoover ruining the lives of actors telling Hoover they were communists when they were patriotic Americans.Hoover had so much power he used Reagan’s information he passed on to him to make sure they did not get any future work with Reagan helping him.it was because of thst,which led to him being governor.as governor,he was a traiter,he blocked Jim garrisons extradition request to subpeona Allen Dulles dude thst was why same asmotherfucker gesrald ford,same as him,he was rewarded potus fir his involvement in the coverup.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

And of course it did not end there either he got us into more debt than all presidents combined as well and catered to Wall Street with his policys benefitting only the rich and being hard on the poor not to mention he kissed the ass of the cia.carter for all his faults,the one good thing he did do is when he got in,he ALSO tried to get rid of the CIA.he fired the evil George bush whom is involved in the jfk assassination up to his ears and replaced him with stansfield Turner who cleaned up the cia firing all covert operators.under carter no wars were started,once Reagan got in,the war machine got started again with the cia back to its dirty operations of covert wars again when Reagan fired Turner and replaced him with the evil William Casey.

All the Reaganut lovers who always give me thumbs down and then cowardly run off do so because the truth hurts and they can’t refute it so they shoot the messenger. :uhoh3: For the lunactic nutcases who put Reagan on a pedastal and mention him in the same breath as jfk and trump as great presidents obviously are clueless brainwashed sheep who are clueless about the Iran contra affair and the October surprise and how Reagan kissed the ass of the cia.:cuckoo: Beam me up Scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet,right Indeependent ? You tell him,I can’t get through to him.

Reagan again was a fuckimg warminger and mass murderer a servant to the cia who gave them dirty wars.oh and get this one,this one I just learned recently.Reagan was the motherfucker who appointed fauchi to a high seat in Washington he has held onto all this time,considering Reagan’s history of corruption and his traitorous role in the jfk coverup,you really don’t think he knew before hand when appointing fauchi thst he did not know how evil he was? Sure he didn’t,if you believe that,then I have some land in Russia I want to sell you.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

As I said,the reaganut zombies like doc always give me a thumbs down and then run off with their tail between their legs cause the truth hurts,they feel the need to shoot the messenger instead of look8mg st the facts of his treason and what a murderer he was and servant to the elite. Beam me up Scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.:cuckoo:

Reagan got the ball rolling fir the destruction of America that each president after him all the way up to Obama continued and expanded on.he was the grandfather of it all so thsts why the cia media kisses his ass and paints him as a hero.

Congress sold out the American people when they did not act on his corruption of Iran contra and the October surprise scandals.some later said tyears later they did not do so because they did not think America could go through another scandal after watergate as well as even saying they git taken in by his charm.it was watergate thst woke the sheep up to how corrupt our government is,prior to thst,people trusted their government and they thought our government looked out fir its people in 1963 that’s why most Americans got sold the magic bullet theory hook line and sinker,they never thought our government would consider lying to them,they thought they looked out fir them.

Now these days though it’s totally changed,most Americans are always talking about how corrupt our government is.
Ronnie had the key....It's all about da hat

I do appreciate your post but if you consider that the FBI was involved, is corrupt and they're just covering their asses I would naturally call bullshit.
I was in MRS. Straw's first grade room. I remember it was bright and sunny day. And she then said, calmly and in that maternally to us children "The president has just died". She asked us to put our heads on our desks, and she turned off the lights.

I was in MRS. Straw's first grade room. I remember it was bright and sunny day. And she then said, calmly and in that maternally to us children "The president has just died". She asked us to put our heads on our desks, and she turned off the lights.
:wink_2: ... this threads a roller coaster.. :laugh:

What can be said?

A lot of people don't realize this, but the world almost lost the Great Polish pianist Liberace the same week.

And it was only the intercession of St. Anthony that saved him from death after he was poisoned by cleaning solutions he was using to clean his clothes with in his hotel room.

The acknowledged assassin was a U.S. Marine who abandoned his post and his Country and fled to Russia. Somehow in the middle of the Cold War it seems that Oswald was welcomed back to the U.S. with his KGB Russian bride. Why wasn't he arrested and confined in Leavenworth? Nobody in the media dared to ask the hard questions while the lame Warren Commission deflected attention to the "grassy knoll".
Russia, Including Putin, Only Backs Down If We Meet Its Price for Doing So

The CIA had made a deal with the KGB to eliminate the Kennedys in order to prevent World War III over the fake Cuban Missile Crisis.

There were many assigned to get rid of JFK, a trigger-happy loose cannon who thought international relations were a mindless fraternity penis-measurement frolic. The KGB provided Oswald. The Mafia provided Jack Ruby to silence him and confuse the incompetent investigation.

Knowing you,you did not even watch the video, :cuckoo: the documentary the men who killed kennedy is ten times more accurate to the truth in what actually happened than the Warren commission was or what out corrupt school system taught us in textbooks over the years. :uhoh3: :auiqs.jpg: the wc omits many key facts such as all the Dallas doctors said the head shot came from the front not the back and same fir the throut wound,,it does not talk about all the witnesses who said over the years they were harassed and imtimidated to change their story,nor the fact thst many witnesses who gave versions differerent than the governments version of events died mysterious deaths over the years.fine don’t watch thst video but these facts blow your magic bullet theory out of the water thst oswald did it,there is tons of evidence thst multiple shooters were involved but none thst oswald fired the rifle which once again can be found in the excellent documentary the men who killed as well as Jim marrs excellent book CROSSFIRE.

Pretty asinine and juvenile to dismiss and write off those facts calling someone a conspiracy theorist because the facts don’t support the fairy tales of the Warren commission and our corrupt school system. :cuckoo:
Conceited Netrix Dupes

Conspiracy theories are all plants by the ruling class to confuse the issues. You've never heard my theory, have you? My mind is not controlled or paid off by anybody with any power.

Um; it was nearly sixty years ago and frankly I've not got a lot of info as it is mostly still classified. The fact that the "juiciest" bits haven't been leaked in all this time makes me think that there is no "there" there. I do not KNOW what happened. Could the CIA have done it? Maybe. I heard that it was a mob payback for Bobby getting at them. Maybe. I've heard that it was Castro and that link was covered up because WW3 wasn't a fun option. Could be. Hell one lunatic even said it was his Missus getting even.................(I don't know about that one)???? But I will say this; if Nixon had been assassinated in like circumstances would the Democrats here be triumphant or sad??? It is really quite simple; there are too many who wanted him dead including LBJ so one really should go with the obvious; Oswald done it. But WHO if anyone made the arrangements? The one who benefited most was LBJ and his donors. Maybe, but I still go with that Oswald freak. No chatter in the wires? Lone wolf the answer imo....and no, I am FAR from certain.

Now what sort of a MAN was he?? Frankly he was a prick!!! Though my mother used to say that a certain singer with an incredible voice(Ethel Merman)said he wasn't a shagger because frankly his back was gone. If she didn't nail him then I wonder really who did?? (Yes; I've heard that Angie made a claim, but REALLY??)

As for Vietnam; and please be aware that I hate Communists for family reasons...I have the greatest of respect for those who served to stop that monstrosity in its tracks.

So if I agreed or disagreed with anyone it is the point being made that was the object; not the person.

God Bless America from one who has watched from afar. (PS: I studied superficially The Bay of Pigs at Uni in the 70s; our lecturers were a mix who included ex-RAAF Intel. They were gobsmacked at the failure even fifteen years later.)

Greg
Mixing All the Colors Creates Darkness

All of the above is true. It was a coalition of conflicting interests meant to confuse those with one-track dumbed-down minds.

JFK was set for TWO TERMS. LBJ would still be six years away; 1968 approx. I really don't know what he would have done; hopefully trained his army better than LBJ. Six weeks boot camp was nowhere near enough. Hopefully he would have bombed the Nth to hell!! But I digress.

Greg
The Pentagony Is As Retarded As a Pentagram

The glory-hound Generals rushed us over there, neglecting the military and physical training needed to patrol 10 hours a day with a heavy pack on uneven ground. We were required to sleep only four hours a night. Exhausted by the wandering trek, eveybody fell asleep on watch.

It had happened before with the class-biased military. After Little Big Horn, the undermanned Army went on an exhausting ten-week patrol with only ten days of food. Permanent lifetime damage was suffered by all those troops. Half their horses died of overwork or were shot. Both groups were eaten to prevent starvation.

Last edited:
A lot of people don't realize this, but the world almost lost the Great Polish pianist Liberace the same week.

And it was only the intercession of St. Anthony that saved him from death after he was poisoned by cleaning solutions he was using to clean his clothes with in his hotel room.

Without Their Daddies' Money, the Kennedys and Bushes Would Have Wound Up No More Important Than Bartenders.

Aldous Huxley, the author of Brave New World, died the same day. Huxley was far more important than the execution of some richkid trash.

this stupid fuck ignores we NEVER would have stayed in vietnam had he not been killed ignoring that he signed a document that called a complete withdrawel of troops by the end of 1965 which johnson reversed two days later after his assassination .that document was suppressed for decades till like the early 2000;s.
He signed no such document liar

It was not released in the 2000s or any other time
Sorry sumbass but you are straight up lying

JFK was set for TWO TERMS. LBJ would still be six years away; 1968 approx. I really don't know what he would have done; hopefully trained his army better than LBJ. Six weeks boot camp was nowhere near enough. Hopefully he would have bombed the Nth to hell!! But I digress.

Greg
He was not set at all

No body knows who would have won the 64 election but he was no shoe in for re-election

Knowing you,you did not even watch the video, :cuckoo: the documentary the men who killed kennedy is ten times more accurate to the truth in what actually happened than the Warren commission was or what out corrupt school system taught us in textbooks over the years. :uhoh3: :auiqs.jpg: the wc omits many key facts such as all the Dallas doctors said the head shot came from the front not the back and same fir the throut wound,,it does not talk about all the witnesses who said over the years they were harassed and imtimidated to change their story,nor the fact thst many witnesses who gave versions differerent than the governments version of events died mysterious deaths over the years.fine don’t watch thst video but these facts blow your magic bullet theory out of the water thst oswald did it,there is tons of evidence thst multiple shooters were involved but none thst oswald fired the rifle which once again can be found in the excellent documentary the men who killed as well as Jim marrs excellent book CROSSFIRE.

Pretty asinine and juvenile to dismiss and write off those facts calling someone a conspiracy theorist because the facts don’t support the fairy tales of the Warren commission and our corrupt school system. :cuckoo:
The men who killed Kennedy is fiction.

You never read the Warren commision report. You have no idea what it contains

What can be said?
John F. Kennedy was one of the best Presidents this country has ever had. I still remember his assassination. The coverage of his death and Oswald's were covered on TV for 3 days straight. I'm not going to get into any conspiracy talk. But, I do not believe Oswald acted alone.

Russia, Including Putin, Only Backs Down If We Meet Its Price for Doing So

The CIA had made a deal with the KGB to eliminate the Kennedys in order to prevent World War III over the fake Cuban Missile Crisis.

There were many assigned to get rid of JFK, a trigger-happy loose cannon who thought international relations were a mindless fraternity penis-measurement frolic. The KGB provided Oswald. The Mafia provided Jack Ruby to silence him and confuse the incompetent investigation.
Mindless nonsense

Oswald acted alone as did Ruby.

The investigation was thorough competent and has never been challenged

John F. Kennedy was one of the best Presidents this country has ever had. I still remember his assassination. The coverage of his death and Oswald's were covered on TV for 3 days straight. I'm not going to get into any conspiracy talk. But, I do not believe Oswald acted alone.
Looks like the CIA was involved. That means Poppy Bush.

Looks like the CIA was involved. That means Poppy Bush.

Looks like the rumor that the CIA was involved is as stupid as the rumor that the earth is flat.

The link is as credible as a comic book

11220deae7e5ba14.jpeg

Looks like the rumor that the CIA was involved is as stupid as the rumor that the earth is flat.

The link is as credible as a comic book
Looks like the left had a wet team even back then.

IS THAT WHAT KEEPS the Left all on the same page?? ⚰️⚰️🪦

Last edited:

Forum List

Back