In Pennsylvania, a certified public accountant is claiming that the number of ballots is 202,377 bigger than the number of people who actually voted

There was no sizable election fraud in PA, NV, AZ, MI, WI, or GA.

The blob lost.

Factually false

It may not be fixed, but it happened.
Its not in dispute.

That it did and there is more than enough proof to back it up.

You can bet Cornholio would be screaming election fraud at the top of her lungs if Biden were Trump. And she would be right to do so.

Name someone who committed voter fraud in those six states.

Now you know no one can do that. No one was watching who voted. They were just counting ballots.

Oh and if Biden were Trump you'd be screaming long and loud about election fraud and you know it.

No one was watching who voted? You don't present yourself to the poll worker, provide your name, have the worker check the voter rolls, mark your name off it, and checking your ID before giving you a ballot? Imagine that. Anyone can just walk in, and get handed a ballot and vote. No one was watching who voted. Who knew?

She has zero clue of what she is talking about.

You keep saying that yet it seems you are the one with zero clue. You know this election was stolen. You just won't admit it and yes if Biden were Trump you'd be screaming bloody murder. You know that as well.

Nothing was stolen shit brains.
You blob lost.
And no, Mike Pence isn't going to do anything except hold a gavel on 1/6/21.

The blob lost.

Factually false

Its not in dispute.

You can bet Cornholio would be screaming election fraud at the top of her lungs if Biden were Trump. And she would be right to do so.

Now you know no one can do that. No one was watching who voted. They were just counting ballots.

Oh and if Biden were Trump you'd be screaming long and loud about election fraud and you know it.

No one was watching who voted? You don't present yourself to the poll worker, provide your name, have the worker check the voter rolls, mark your name off it, and checking your ID before giving you a ballot? Imagine that. Anyone can just walk in, and get handed a ballot and vote. No one was watching who voted. Who knew?

I'm not talking about the voters who went to the polls there dumbass. Of course those folks had to show ID and be checked in.

I'm talking about all the mail in votes that were brought in, after the watchers were sent home. Oh and that did happen. No one knows where they came from. Once they were brought in there was no one to supervise them at all. Kinda funny Trump was leading in one state by 700,000 thousand votes and lost that State. If that doesn't seem funny to you then you are dumber than I thought you were.

Yeah, stupid, when they started counting mail-in votes, the Democrats surged. Why? Because democrats voted by mail and took the pandemic seriously. If you can't figure that out...you're dumber than I thought you were. Not really...I doubt anyone is dumber than you.

Sounds good but is it really true?? Stupid.

The blob lost.

Factually false

Its not in dispute.

You keep saying that yet it seems you are the one with zero clue. You know this election was stolen. You just won't admit it and yes if Biden were Trump you'd be screaming bloody murder. You know that as well.

You blob lost.

Oh it was stolen and you know it. Deny that if Biden were Trump you wouldn't be screaming election fraud long and loud. You know you would and so do I.

Shit for brains.

Right now the most important thing is to correct the election results and overturn this fraudulent election. Felonies will be plentiful in the aftermath.
I trust the weather is balmy on your planet, although there is apparently a paucity of oxygen.

Here on earth, and in these United States, the democratic imperative, the will of the People, shall endure, crackpot whining notwithstanding.

Right now the most important thing is to correct the election results and overturn this fraudulent election. Felonies will be plentiful in the aftermath.
I trust the weather is balmy on your planet, although there is apparently a paucity of oxygen..

Here on earth, and in these United States, the democratic imperative, the will of the People, shall endure.

Nah. You can hope the stolen election endures but the democratic imperative will put you in the poor house along with every one else.

Nonsense. If Biden had lost to Trump in the same way that he's won, we'd be congratulating president Trump.

Stop assuming that we're as scummy as you are. .

You're all brainwashed partisan liars. We're not.

You're corrupt fascist traitors. We're not.

You're butthurt, gullible and hysterical. We're not.

You're trying to cheat, but we would not do that.

We are not like you, so stop assuming we are. Your moral and intellectual failings only apply to you, so don't project them on to normal people.

The blob lost.

Factually false

Its not in dispute.

You're alleging thousands of felonies in 6 states, multiple jurisdictions, dozens of different elected officials in each.

Total number of arrests? Zero.

Explain.

Total number of cases the courts have looked into
Zero
Explain that.

The courts don't "look into" anything. Evidence is presented to them.

Nonsense. If Biden had lost to Trump in the same way that he's won, we'd be congratulating president Trump.

We are not like you, so stop assuming we are. Your moral and intellectual failings only apply to you, so don't project them on to normal people.

I would be congratulating Biden if there wasn't so much evidence of election fraud.

No your a lefty loon and I'm not. Oh and you and your Dem buddies cheated big time.

The blob lost.

Factually false

Its not in dispute.

I'm not talking about the voters who went to the polls there dumbass. Of course those folks had to show ID and be checked in.

I'm talking about all the mail in votes that were brought in, after the watchers were sent home. Oh and that did happen. No one knows where they came from. Once they were brought in there was no one to supervise them at all. Kinda funny Trump was leading in one state by 700,000 thousand votes and lost that State. If that doesn't seem funny to you then you are dumber than I thought you were.

Yeah, stupid, when they started counting mail-in votes, the Democrats surged. Why? Because democrats voted by mail and took the pandemic seriously. If you can't figure that out...you're dumber than I thought you were. Not really...I doubt anyone is dumber than you.

Sounds good but is it really true?? Stupid.

Yeah, you dumb bitch.

Pennsylvania couldn't start processing mail in votes until election day when they were also processing in-person voting. Florida (on the other hand) had a commensurate number of mail in votes but no problems. Why? Their legislature allowed processing to start when the ballots arrived.

1609343422014.png

The blob lost.

Factually false

Its not in dispute.

You blob lost.

Oh it was stolen and you know it. Deny that if Biden were Trump you wouldn't be screaming election fraud long and loud. You know you would and so do I.

Shit for brains.

The courts and everyone with two working brain cells don't buy your crap.

I would be congratulating Biden if there wasn't so much evidence of election fraud.

No your a lefty loon and I'm not. Oh and you and your Dem buddies cheated big time.

Again name a poll worker in those states that was arrested for "cheating"...or a person arrested for voter fraud.

You can't...you won't. You lose.

The blob lost.

Factually false

Its not in dispute.

Well, stupid, the ballots went somewhere. You do know that right? Probably not. You're incredibly dense. Why aren't the supposedly corrupt poll workers being arrested shit brains?

Well stupid the ballots went into the machine. The machine that gave 6,000 Trump votes to Biden.

You are incredibly dense. If Biden were Trump YOU'D be screaming election fraud and you know it. More than enough evidence out there and you know that also.

But being as dense as you are you will ignore it. Stupid.

No there isn't evidence of any of this and you're just another gullible fool for believing it. As for "flipping ballots", they did hand counts in Michigan, Pennsylvania and Georgia and they matched the machine counts.

For the past 5 years, you have been calling those of us who thought Trump was a lying incompetent criminal, "stupid", and yet here we are. 330,000 dead Americans, 7 million sick Americans, your economy crashed, your leadership and standing the world gone, your trade deals in shreds, and your allies and trading partners now excluding you from their future plans.

This did happen to a Democrat. Trump won the 2016 election only by winning the EC with help from the Russian government, and Democrats handed Trump the reins of power and the White House. Hillary didn't concede until the next day, and you fools whined about that for month.

You fools would be well advised to stop referring the lefists as "stupid" because anyone who still believes that the election was "stolen" from Donald Trump, should be getting fitted for a hockey helmet right now.

It was stolen and there is more than enough proof out there. Go back to Canada. Maybe a Hab will hit you in the head with a puck.

I know that nature abhors a vacuum - and the overwhelming desire to fill it, but -
When someone is still pushing the Russian Hoax as fact -
#walkaway
#theycantbereached

Oh and you and your Dem buddies cheated big time.

Damn, you make it sound so dirty when you say it that way. I tell ya', you can't even deliver a coup these days without those pesky Republicans being mean.

A CPA found this? Oh Jesus that's in then!

When some nobody CPA certifies something that's IT!

Trump gets to play President for life!

By the way my brother in law is a CPA so I know their power...

A CPA found this? Oh Jesus that's in then!

When some nobody CPA certifies something that's IT!

Trump gets to play President for life!

By the way my brother in law is a CPA so I know their power...

Yeah, well last year when I did my taxes the CPA asked if I had purchased a car and I was like "Oh, yeah, I did!" and it lowered my taxes by 10 bucks, so take that!

Because we are a right center country.
There was a small red wave -instead of the big blue wave that was predicted.
Trump picked up votes among, AA, Hispanic, Asians, and Jewish people.

He only didn't do well in the 6 counties that stopped counting in the middle of the night and then committed fraud.

Nonsense ... when's the last time Republicans earn a plurality in this county ... 2004 right? ...

Because we are a right center country.
There was a small red wave -instead of the big blue wave that was predicted.
Trump picked up votes among, AA, Hispanic, Asians, and Jewish people.

He only didn't do well in the 6 counties that stopped counting in the middle of the night and then committed fraud.

Nonsense ... when's the last time Republicans earn a plurality in this county ... 2004 right? ...

Yep and more people voted for Democrats in the House and Senate this year and in 2018.

Forum List

Back