In Pennsylvania, a certified public accountant is claiming that the number of ballots is 202,377 bigger than the number of people who actually voted

In Not-giveafuckistan, 127 lawmakers found evidence the Earth was flat. Zero fucks were given.

We know, you don't care that the election was stolen.
View attachment 434872

No reason to cry I'm not a Rumpist. I'm also not a partisan hack. ANYONE with an ounce of integrity knows what happened.

Oh they know. If Biden were Trump they would be screaming election fraud long and loud and they know it. I'd be screaming right beside them.
Damn straight. They dismiss everything against them and attack anything they don't like.

They just won't admit the election was stolen. They know it just as well as you and I do.

Some really don't
They are so stupid and so dependent on Their Cult for support that they really don't know.

In Not-giveafuckistan, 127 lawmakers found evidence the Earth was flat. Zero fucks were given.

View attachment 434872

No reason to cry I'm not a Rumpist. I'm also not a partisan hack. ANYONE with an ounce of integrity knows what happened.

Oh they know. If Biden were Trump they would be screaming election fraud long and loud and they know it. I'd be screaming right beside them.
Damn straight. They dismiss everything against them and attack anything they don't like.

They just won't admit the election was stolen. They know it just as well as you and I do.

Some really don't
They are so stupid and so dependent on Their Cult for support that they really don't know.

I wonder how they over look those 200,000 more votes than there were voters??

You and I know what it means, and I'd bet they do as well.

View attachment 434872

Some really don't

It's normal
People were really motivated to vote.

View attachment 434872

Some really don't

It's normal

LOL Oh yeah. 200,000 more voted than there were people to vote??

View attachment 434872

Some really don't

It's normal

LOL Oh yeah. 200,000 more voted than there were people to vote??

Totally normal

View attachment 434872

Think about it
It' typical cult behavior.

Because we are a right center country.
Very true. Now, you just have to realize that ideas like mandatory paid vacation, universal health insurance, public college, accessible abortion, and higher minimum wage are all centrist ideas, in a modern country. But you guys want to have it both ways and call it a centrist country, then label those very centrist ideas as "radical far left communism", despite all of them enjoying majority support in this center-right country. It's absurd. And not very honest of you.

Because we are a right center country.
Very true. Now, you just have to realize that ideas like mandatory paid vacation, universal health insurance, public college, accessible abortion, and higher minimum wage are all centrist ideas, in a modern country. But you guys want to have it both ways and call it a centrist country, then label those very centrist ideas as "radical far left communism", despite all of them enjoying majority support in this center-right country. It's absurd. And not very honest of you.

No
Those are fucking extremist views
Written by an extremist.

The people that should be looking into the election know what they will find and it scares them...they know Joe didn't win...they know it the judges know it and the dems know it....its a sad day in America....

What will scare them is how batshit insane the Republican Party has become.

View attachment 434855
How badly our election system has been destroyed....how we have no idea how long this has been going on....
You didn' complain in 2016.

Same system.
We did not have massive mail out ballots in 2016....it was not the same system at all and you know it.....liar....

Why do leftists hate science?
306>232
Why do you guys hate math?

Why do you?
6,962,607 > 6,760,230

I see you're making up numbers....LOL. 306 (Biden's electoral votes) are legit.

You have an affinity for believing the clearly false stories:

Forum List

Back