Sidney Powell admits GOP is rigging GA Senate run-offs

Saying the quiet part out loud is a hallmark of the tRump *administration*.

So know you are down with her?

Before you mocked her as absurd?
I'm still mockcking her as absurd but she just claimed the GOP is cheating and as an attorney for them she's in a position to know.

So know you are down with her? Before you mocked her as absurd?
I'm still mockcking her as absurd but she just claimed the GOP is cheating and as an attorney for them she's in a position to know.
I can't believe Republicans would participate in such an obvious fraud!

As opposed to Stacy Abrams corrupt judge sister helping her comit voter fraud while laughing at the constituents in her state .

Is she the one who loses all her cases, gets caught lying all the time, or the drunk?

As opposed to Stacy Abrams corrupt judge sister helping her comit voter fraud while laughing at the constituents in her state .
Whatabouting won't help. One of your attorneys just admitted you are planning to cheat.
Democrats including Biden openly admit to having a plan in place and committing voter fraud and then laugh in the public’s face.

democrats are very open about their fraud.

Whatabouting won't help. One of your attorneys just admitted you are planning to cheat.
Can you damn tards even read???
Or do you think everybody else CANT?

It's a very short article, and I heard the interview too.

I assume you are crying about THIS PORTION. Who do you think the "THEY" is you Senile Biden voter?

Well yeah, I mean the situation we're in now, I would suggest that everybody in Georgia turnout on Election Day, and do it again: Vote for the Republican candidates in mass numbers and see what happens," Powell said, adding, "And it might be that they've even rigged the system so that the two Republicans win so they can say, 'Oh see? There's no problem.'"

Of course the "they" is the damn DEMOCRAT FRAUDSTERS covering their asses. Why would a Republican, accusing Georgia Democrats of fraud say, "see! There's no fraud here!"

You lying Dem voters are a damn joke

Last edited:

She slipped and admitted it was rigged in Tramp's favor in her first Georgia law suite, so she is assuming the Dominion machines are still rigged to favor Republiscum.

Democrats including Biden openly admit to having a plan in place and committing voter fraud
LIAR!
They admitted they had a plan to combat Tramp's voter fraud, which HE openly admitted to having.

This is exactly what I predicted. GOP folks are smarter than Dims. Now that wide spread cheating is the norm the GOP will refine it to a science. It's kind of like the idiot Harry Reid getting rid of the fillibuster for judicial nominees. Another Dim move that bit your team in the ass hard.

Democrats including Biden openly admit to having a plan in place and committing voter fraud and then laugh in the public’s face.

democrats are very open about their fraud.
That's blatantly untrue.

So know you are down with her?

Before you mocked her as absurd?
Check your reading comprehension skills, dumbass.

Forum List

Back