In honor of the brilliant guy who gave Stormy Daniels the nickname "Horseface"....

Do your own fucking work. You have nothing to teach me, hillbilly.
Your claim that Trump and his businesses resulted in half a billion in tax revenue to the government sounds made up. And now you won't show how you arrived at the number, or where you pulled that number from.

Just sayin'

Poor little powerless Trump

Poor little powerless gator. He pissed his vote away on some obscure LOLbertarian who didn't have an ice cube's chance in hell of ever winning anything more complicated than a scratch-off ticket

And now he sits on the fence with the Democrats behind him, and throws dirt clods at Trump when he drives by.

:21:

Last edited:
Your claim that Trump and his businesses resulted in half a billion in tax revenue to the government sounds made up. And now you won't show how you arrived at the number, or where you pulled that number from.

Just sayin'

Oh, and I also forgot to mention the federal, state, and local tax revenue he paid for sales taxes, etc.

All those building supplies, machinery, equipment, computers, printers, uniforms food, booze, and other items generate a whole shitload of revenue for the government, ya know.

Now go have another bowl of ramen noodles and try to imagine what it would be like to be filthy, stinking rich, ya poor apartment-dwelling bastard.

:laughing0301:

Oh, and I also forgot to mention the federal, state, and local tax revenue he paid for sales taxes, etc.

All those building supplies, machinery, equipment, computers, printers, uniforms food, booze, and other items generate a whole shitload of revenue for the government, ya know.

Now just show the math of how you went from a shitload to $500 million.

I think Trump meant "Whores Face" when he said it, so long ago.

:dunno:
But look at what ()biden is up to now. The left's "Fearless Leader" is getting creepier and creepier.

Creepy ()biden debarking with a young boy dressed in a too-tight young girl's romper room outfit ...

Just sayin'

What amount do you believe it to be?

Poor little powerless gator. He pissed his vote away on some obscure LOLbertarian who didn't have an ice cube's chance in hell of ever winning anything more complicated than a scratch-off ticket

And now he sits on the fence with the Democrats behind him, and throws dirt clods at Trump when he drives by.

:21:

Damn, you are truly butthurt by me not voting for your beloved duopoly.

Weird.

You dont believe the Capt of a ship has more power on that ship than the POTUS has over the country? Were you never on ship?
I'm still waiting for people to provide a cogent explanation for how Biden is responsible for inflation and oil prices.

trump-buck-stops.jpg

If it gets the left to attempt a 'debunk' this fast, then you know it's true. :thup:

Now just show the math of how you went from a shitload to $500 million.

These are the states where the Trump Organization owns properties and businesses:

These are all the states with Trump properties and businesses

These are the countries where the Trump Organization owns properties and businesses:

Trump Properties Located Outside of the United States

Now you run along like a good little ramen noodle-eating apartment-dweller, and figure up just how much in property taxes he puts into the federal, state, and local coffers. You can do it. I have faith in you.

:laughing0301:

Damn, you are truly butthurt by me not voting for your beloved duopoly.

Weird.

Who, moi?

I ain't no ways "butthurt." I just like giving you fucking Illinois bastards some shit. We don't call ya'll FIBs for nothing here, ya know.

BTW, please come to Wisconsin and spend more money, ya tourist. We've all been dirt poor ever since we got that fucking Democrat Governor. I'll trade you one Evers for a Pritzker.

:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back