In honor of the brilliant guy who gave Stormy Daniels the nickname "Horseface"....

These are the states where the Trump Organization owns properties and businesses:

These are all the states with Trump properties and businesses

These are the countries where the Trump Organization owns properties and businesses:

Trump Properties Located Outside of the United States

Now you run along like a good little ramen noodle-eating apartment-dweller, and figure up just how much in property taxes he puts into the federal, state, and local coffers. You can do it. I have faith in you.

:laughing0301:
The list of foreign properties doesn't list any income, or value (except for 2) for the property.

I'm still waiting for people to provide a cogent explanation for how Biden is responsible for inflation and oil prices.

trump-buck-stops.jpg
Wouldnt the justification be the same for Trump's responsibility for the economy in 2020?

Wouldnt the justification be the same for Trump's responsibility for the economy in 2020?
I can still remember at the beginning of COVID, when there were a few hundred deaths, they would compare that to the 14,000 deaths that Obama had with H1N1.

Yeah.... maybe I can find an old thread where they said Obama did a really bad job with 14,000 deaths over the span of 2 years.

I can still remember at the beginning of COVID, when there were a few hundred deaths, they would compare that to the 14,000 deaths that Obama had with H1N1.

Yeah.... maybe I can find an old thread where they said Obama did a really bad job with 14,000 deaths over the span of 2 years.
Ok. WTF does that have to do with what I posted?

See the first line in my signature! :banana:

...here are more than 200 other nicknames that President Trump has bestowed upon others. Everyone loves a fighter who actually has a sense of humor and isn't afraid to say what he thinks.

"Former U.S. President Donald Trump became widely known during the 2016 United States presidential election and his subsequent presidency for using nicknames to criticize, insult, or otherwise express commentary about media figures, politicians, and foreign leaders.[1][2][3][4][5]

The list excludes commonly-used hypocorisms such as "Mike" for "Michael" or "Steve" for "Steven", unless they are original to Trump. Nicknames that Trump did not originate are annotated with footnotes.

The list also includes nicknames used by figures associated with Trump, and nicknames he has promoted via retweeting."

List of nicknames used by Donald Trump - Wikipedia
I-Love-This-Post-Funny-Horse-Meme-Picture.jpg

~S~

Forum List

Back