In Florida not even government contractors need to check legal employment status.

???

Did you read my post? It was a question. Several of them. Any answers? Evasion is unbecoming.

You asked if we could charge people with buying from a taco truck using illegal labor.

I need far more info. Can we check their backgrounds?

You asked if we could charge people with buying from a taco truck using illegal labor.

I need far more info. Can we check their backgrounds?

You don't do rhetoric, eh? I was asking about the reasoning for laws making employers responsible for the immigration status of their employees. Is there any?

Why would that reasoning not apply to customers at the taco shack? Or to homeowners who hire people for yardwork?

I apologize, because I'm hoping to discuss the principles involved, rather than irrelevant details - and you don't seem to do well with that.

You don't do rhetoric, eh? I was asking about the reasoning for laws making employers responsible for the immigration status of their employees. Is there any?

Why would that reasoning not apply to customers at the taco shack? Or to homeowners who hire people for yardwork?

I apologize, because I'm hoping to discuss the principles involved, rather than irrelevant details - and you don't seem to do well with that.

I answered your question. I guess you are a wee bit dense and can't figure it out.

We can charge people eating at a taco stand as soon as they have the same ability as an employer to check a person's status.

I answered your question. I guess you are a wee bit dense and can't figure it out.

We can charge people eating at a taco stand as soon as they have the same ability as an employer to check a person's status.
They have that ability now. They could do exactly what employers are forced to do. So, why aren't they forced to it as well?

They have that ability now. They could do exactly what employers are forced to do. So, why aren't they forced to it as well?

Because despite your claims, no people can not. That you have to go to such lengths to make a point so poorly.........................

Because despite your claims, no people can not. That you have to go to such lengths to make a point so poorly.........................
Anyway - you really don't want to discuss why employers should be responsible for the immigration status of their employees. Why not? Why all the diversion?

So we can ask employees at the taco stand for all their personal info before buying our taco?
I just asked you,, now be a man and answer me
as for the taco stand if they wont tell me I can just go to public records and get what I need,,

I just asked you,, now be a man and answer me
as fore the taco stand if they wont tell me I can just go to public records and get what I need,
You're a very small person, a cowardly troll.

Quotes.jpg_640x640.jpg
Conisi-4-Types-Car-And-Wall-Art-Sticker-The-Original-Eat-A-Dick-Drivers-Disdain-Quotes.jpg_640x640.jpg

Anyway - you really don't want to discuss why employers should be responsible for the immigration status of their employees. Why not? Why all the diversion?

I never said they should be responsible for an employers immigration status. Nothing they can do about that.

The only way to stop people from coming is to cut off the jobs.

It's just a diversion. He wants to get you involved in a pee wee hermann shouting matching over irrelevant details. That's what trolls do. They derail and distract and provoke.

The fact that no one has to give a customer their personal information is more than irrelevant details.

It would be outright dangerous at that. There isn't a female alive that would get a job if they had to do that.

No you can't. No one has to tell you anything.
of course I can,, if I had your real name I could check your criminal history and most of your financial history and your history on where you lived and much more,,
you just have to know where to find them,, most are at the county court house or city hall,,,

It's just a diversion. He wants to get you involved in a pee wee hermann shouting matching over irrelevant details. That's what trolls do. They derail and distract and provoke.
I know,, but in small part we have a written record of his POV and silly little word games he plays,,

whats sad is sometimes I agree with him and he with me,, just that times like these when hes either ignorant of the facts or just flat out doesnt care there needs to be pushback for his benefit,,

wouldnt want to let him go around his whole life being an ignorant fool,, just doing my part,,

Forum List

Back